Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:23:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]📊📊 TRADERLY 📊📊  (Read 510 times)
Traderly (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:42:43 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 02:19:07 PM by Traderly

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:46:31 PM

Hi, good luck with your project. It seems there are a good amount starting today.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 07:56:33 PM

Thank you for the kind words! We have been working on our platform for a year now and it is great to finally be at this stage!
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:34:08 AM

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter   https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/963994637320024065
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 09:50:48 AM

TRADERLY had its first "Meet Traderly" event. Read more about it here: https://traderly.co/first-meet-traderly-event/
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

We are looking for a Russian translator. The translation is not for our current website or whitepaper but for the Traderly platform. The file consists of around individual 200 words.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

We released the TRY token reward payout schedule. This is when and how rewards will be distributed until Traderly fully launched. Read more on our blog here: https://traderly.co/try-reward-payout-schedule/
SenoSorez

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:24:48 AM

Your website says you have an alpha platform, where can I view it?
bata17

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

I see that you guys pay out in dividends, how will it be sustainable?
KingKarma007

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:28:59 AM

Why is this better than any other Altcoin...
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:29:22 AM

Your website says you have an alpha platform, where can I view it?
We are currently working on launching a Demo Platform. It should be up in the next week or two. We are just busy removing all the integrations, backend api's and creating the demo data.
SenoSorez

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:34:42 AM

Hey bata17, I'm also interested in this ICO. I checked out their white paper with regards to the revenue structure. It seems they reinvest portions of their profits into the traders on from which they produce more profit. 75% of the reinvested profits gets allocated to dividends. I think they call it TRY rewards...... on top of the 30% profits accrued per month.....It seems great, but I want to really see this alpha platform.....
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:37:01 AM

Why is this better than any other Altcoin...
It's not better than all other altcoins. We are not aiming to greatly improve or "revolutionize" blockchain tech. We are merely implementing the technology to improve on current inefficiencies within the social investing industry.
bata17

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:38:16 AM

Hey bata17, I'm also interested in this ICO. I checked out their white paper with regards to the revenue structure. It seems they reinvest portions of their profits into the traders on from which they produce more profit. 75% of the reinvested profits gets allocated to dividends. I think they call it TRY rewards...... on top of the 30% profits accrued per month.....It seems great, but I want to really see this alpha platform.....

Cool, I get that thanks but still how is it sustainable!
King_Odin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:40:59 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 10:54:00 AM by King_Odin

How often do you pay out dividends?
SenoSorez

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:42:27 AM

Bata17, have you even read the white paper...... I believe they earn on the volumes of trades being made. So their profits are not relying on the amounts of growth on investors accounts-like typical performance fees. Every trade that gets made, they earn a small amount of profit from the brokers. Basically as long as there is trading activity, they'll make profits. I think thats the sustainability of their profits.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 10:43:36 AM

Cool, I get that thanks but still how is it sustainable!

Traderly is a legally registered and tax compliant company with external accountants making sure the company stays Profitable and compliant. Traderly is already turning a profit and the rewards are paid out from our profit.
We keep our overheads as low as possible and run a lean startup team to ensure the company stays open and in the green.
KingKarma007

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:48:43 AM

Bata17, have you even read the white paper...... I believe they earn on the volumes of trades being made. So their profits are not relying on the amounts of growth on investors accounts-like typical performance fees. Every trade that gets made, they earn a small amount of profit from the brokers. Basically as long as there is trading activity, they'll make profits. I think thats the sustainability of their profits.

So the traders can just trade volume to make commission... not that sustainable for the clients in the long term?
SenoSorez

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:53:40 AM

So the traders can just trade volume to make commission... not that sustainable for the clients in the long term?

I don't know, I guess if the traders are not profitable then they won't be attractive enough for people to invest. Also there shouldn't be a conflict of interest, if the traders are trading their own accounts....which I hope is the case....
King_Odin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:59:25 AM

I don't know, I guess if the traders are not profitable then they won't be attractive enough for people to invest. Also there shouldn't be a conflict of interest, if the traders are trading their own accounts....which I hope is the case....

Sounds interesting, where do you get these traders?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: