Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:12:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]📊📊 TRADERLY 📊📊  (Read 510 times)
Traderly (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:27:56 PM

Clear White paper, everything is perfectly painted and explained. Traders make more money by earning from investors and profits Traderly reinvests into the platform. Investors can diversify their portfolio by proportionately allocating their capital to multiple strategies and exposures.

Good to hear about this, knowing that they have multiple allocation of capital for thier exposure is one of the thing that we need to consider. And traders can get a good profit with this project.

Thank you for the support. Yes we are very much focused on the Traders. We want to remunerate them the best we can. The more we pay the traders, the more people will be enticed to take it up as a profession.
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

I just went over your white paper on your website. It shows that you only have 10 million tokens available. Why so minimum?

The company (Traderly) was valued at $3.75m during a set of pre money valuations that was conducted externally. Therefore raising anything more than $1m will be unfair and unjust to investors as TRY tokens represents 30% of the companies profits.

So what you are saying is that if i buy Traderly tokens, I own more on share value of the company than what I paid for?

That is correct. As an early backer you get more than what you pay for basically.
King_Odin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:04 PM

What coins or currencies do you accept for the ICO?
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:46:00 PM

We currently only accept BTC and ETH.
We also added fiat currency this morning as it was requested by some.
King_Odin

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:39 PM

Oh OK. Which wallets are compatible and which ones do you recommend?
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

Oh OK. Which wallets are compatible and which ones do you recommend?

Any ERC20 compatible wallet will work. We recommend using MEW, MetaMask and imToken to new Ethereum users as it is the easiest.
bata17

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:09:59 PM

So far I've liked the explanations and the transparency of your Whitepaper but I just want to know when will the ICO's dividend payout start and how frequent will investors be paid out?
SenoSorez

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:19:26 AM

Really Cool articles written about Scams and why we need Traderly..
https://traderly.co/trading-scams-and-traderly/
It makes perfect sense why we need a trusted and verified platform.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

We will have a demo platform ready next week where anyone can have a look at the very basics of how Traderly will look and work.
We had to completely remove all our API integrations and populate the site with demo data so it has been taking longer than expected.
We will announce as soon as it is available.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

Here is a link to our March newsletter. Keeping you up to date on what's happening with Traderly
https://mailchi.mp/cd4e21d55788/reward-payout-and-updates
bata17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:53:27 PM

Hi, so if I buy TRY today will I be able to get the TRY rewards on Saturday?
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:07:05 PM

Yes. The blockchain snapshot will be taken at an undisclosed time during Saturday the 31st. Any wallet holding TRY tokens at that time will receive rewards.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:02:58 PM

We have some exciting news. We will be having TRY token airdrop every second week, with the first being the 7th of May and will run until the ICO is completed.

How it will work

The airdrop will be hosted on the Traderly Telegram group and channel and every member in the channel or group will be in the running to receive the drop. Here is how it will work:

• Three random members will receive the airdropped TRY tokens.
  • The recipients will be selected using a random string generator from https://random.org.
  • The first member selected will receive 1000 TRY, the second, 500 TRY and the third will receive 250 TRY.
  • The whole selecting process on every airdrop will be posted shortly after the drop took place.
  • The recipients will be posted and notified on Telegram.
  • If you are one of the recipients, you will have to whitelist an Ethereum address to receive the TRY.

All airdropped token will be paid for and minted exactly the same as normal TRY tokens. They will also generate and receive ETH rewards payouts. They can also be sold (if free rewards are not your thing) after the ICO is completed and all TRY tokens gets unlocked and starts trading freely.
bata17

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 01:33:22 PM

Sounds Exciting, I'm always keen on airdrops. How am I going to be sent these TRY tokens if I so happen to win?
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 01:51:47 PM

Sounds Exciting, I'm always keen on airdrops. How am I going to be sent these TRY tokens if I so happen to win?

New TRY tokens will be minted to your Ethereum address. You will just have to whitelist the address you would like to receive the tokens in.
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 09:02:44 AM

We are excited to announce that we have released a Demo of the Traderly Platform to the public. Go and experience Traderly!
bata17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:59:03 AM

We are excited to announce that we have released a Demo of the Traderly Platform to the public. Go and experience Traderly!

Oh my word that platform looks so amazing and so slick!!! I love how as an investor you can personalize and spread your capital between different traders that use different strategies!
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:09:58 PM

Oh my word that platform looks so amazing and so slick!!! I love how as an investor you can personalize and spread your capital between different traders that use different strategies!

Glad you like the platform. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to contact us on Telegram or email. We consider all suggestions to make Traderly the best platform in the world  Grin
thatwhite115

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

Hey Guys,

I really like what i'm reading and I'm interested in joining but i don't want to have all my money on one person, i also don't want to hand my account over to someone.

will I be able to link one account to multiple people and do they have access to my login information and take funds out of my account? Huh
Traderly (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 01:09:44 PM

You can diversify your capital amongst as many traders as you want. You can also keep a portion of your accounts unallocated to trade/manage yourself. The traders (or no one for that matter) has any access to your account details. Everything is encrypted and no details are stored on our servers. I hope this answered your questions.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: