Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Requesting 35mBTC loan (with collateral)  (Read 1129 times)
monbux (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 07:02:41 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 07:51:11 PM by monbux

Closed due to trolls Smiley  Got my money anyways, thanks, don't PM about this offer anymore! Smiley
Boelens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:20:34 PM

I can't verify if the code is used. I could simply activate the code, deposit till 0.1BTC, and withdraw, no?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 07:22:16 PM

I can't verify if the code is used. I could simply activate the code, deposit till 0.1BTC, and withdraw, no?

It would take longer.  If you give me the loan, sure you could activate it, you are trustworthy enough Smiley
Boelens

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:22:56 PM

It would take longer.  If you give me the loan, sure you could activate it, you are trustworthy enough Smiley

I can loan you. I'd want the code first or use escrow, however.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:34:15 PM

You will pay 3.5 mBTC for this loan.
Not to mention the transaction fees.

You could just use a service like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259597.0 to get btc for the btc-e coupon with a smaller fee.

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 08:47:24 PM

You will pay 3.5 mBTC for this loan.
Not to mention the transaction fees.

You could just use a service like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=259597.0 to get btc for the btc-e coupon with a smaller fee.

You really can't read my OP, can you?
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 08:48:33 PM

I can loan you. I'd want the code first or use escrow, however.

Boelens, PM me, I'll take it.  I'll make the code as soon as you PM me.
marcovaldo

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 08:55:54 PM

I could, and I did.
I was just saying that it is stupid from you. You won't get more than 2 ltc with so little btc anyway.
You will be eaten by fees.

If you really wanted to gamble a small amount of btc, you would have done it differently as I stated.
That said, you are only willing this loan to increase your "reputation" paying 2 - 3 mBTC.

You won't get more trusted if you give 3 mBTC or 30 cents to someone. Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294795.msg3160997#msg3160997

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 09:22:45 PM

I could, and I did.
I was just saying that it is stupid from you. You won't get more than 2 ltc with so little btc anyway.
You will be eaten by fees.

If you really wanted to gamble a small amount of btc, you would have done it differently as I stated.
That said, you are only willing this loan to increase your "reputation" paying 2 - 3 mBTC.

You won't get more trusted if you give 3 mBTC or 30 cents to someone. Roll Eyes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294795.msg3160997#msg3160997

Where in the world did I say I'm doing this for rep?  You're almost as dumb as kouye Wink
Kouye

Activity: 336

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:58:54 PM

Where in the world did I say I'm doing this for rep?  You're almost as dumb as kouye Wink
Dumb kouye is watching your panic-decline, through those stupid glassy eyes. Kiss

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 10:33:33 PM

Dumb kouye is watching your panic-decline, through those stupid glassy eyes. Kiss
haha, kouye, can see everything but the question I asked him and still not answered in this thread though his glassy eyes.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294795.0
i3lome

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 02:42:55 AM

Monbux, buddy you claimed you wouldnt Loan me 4 btc due to a Collateral issue. Funny that you dont have  35mBTC. Or enought for a BTC-E withdraw

Dont give this kid anything, He is a poser acts like a buyer and lender to get his post count up. He has never completed a transaction after asking for discounts and special shipping prices.

MONBUX is a SCAMMER/ SPAM POSTER. BEWARE
cbhelp

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:00:44 AM

Still need loan?
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:38:19 AM

I am ready to give you but what is guarantee you will give me back now I have some mbtc after my first pay of signature work

Boelens

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:23:26 AM

I was going to loan you, but after seeing your behaviour in those few posts, I've decided to pull out, sorry, best of luck getting a loan.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 07:48:07 PM

Monbux, buddy you claimed you wouldnt Loan me 4 btc due to a Collateral issue. Funny that you dont have  35mBTC. Or enought for a BTC-E withdraw

Dont give this kid anything, He is a poser acts like a buyer and lender to get his post count up. He has never completed a transaction after asking for discounts and special shipping prices.

Proof?  Now let's look at you.  An idiot who's looking for a 4 BTC loan, with a collateral of $20 dollars...

Got my bitcoin from a friend, thanks for all the support! Smiley
i3lome

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:27:34 PM

Monbux, buddy you claimed you wouldnt Loan me 4 btc due to a Collateral issue. Funny that you dont have  35mBTC. Or enought for a BTC-E withdraw

Proof?  Now let's look at you.  An idiot who's looking for a 4 BTC loan, with a collateral of $20 dollars...

THe proof is in your post history.

Yes I requested a loan with a few thousand altcoin, as collateral. Your basing your value on coin that is only on one exchange at the moment. Yes right now it is not very much, but its something that I can transfer to get the loan I wanted. Even if the loan fails Ill still order the blade I want Ill just have to wait the 10 days to get it.
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:16:31 PM

Yes I requested a loan with a few thousand altcoin, as collateral. Your basing your value on coin that is only on one exchange at the moment. Yes right now it is not very much, but its something that I can transfer to get the loan I wanted. Even if the loan fails Ill still order the blade I want Ill just have to wait the 10 days to get it.

We are done here, please lock topic.  the truth is I have never called you a scammer, as for I have absolute no evidence that you are one.  Same is said about me.
i3lome

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:29:36 PM

We are done here, please lock topic.  the truth is I have never called you a scammer, as for I have absolute no evidence that you are one.  Same is said about me.

My issue with you is, I request a loan. You hijack my thread about how you wont loan me squat without collateral. Then a few hows later you post how you need a 35mbtc loan, since you don't have enough BTC for a BTC-E withdraw. That being said, you shouldn't haven commented on my thread posing as a potential lender and busting my balls, when you cant make a 0.10 BTC minimum withdraw.

So scammy yes, POSER definatley
Scammer-You will be there when the chance arrives
monbux (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:35:05 PM

My issue with you is, I request a loan. You hijack my thread about how you wont loan me squat without collateral. Then a few hows later you post how you need a 35mbtc loan, since you don't have enough BTC for a BTC-E withdraw. That being said, you shouldn't haven commented on my thread posing as a potential lender and busting my balls, when you cant make a 0.10 BTC minimum withdraw.

So scammy yes, POSER definatley
Scammer-You will be there when the chance arrives

You got it wrong brah, you are hi-jacking my thread Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: