Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:08:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trusted bounty campaigns listed site  (Read 1257 times)
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 11:08:12 AM

Was it this site http://bountylord.com/ ?
It shows all bounty campaigns and has some ratings and it is very useful.
There was another site too but I can't find it.

Yes I think this is the one. Grin Grin This site interface says me it. Many thanks for bringing it here. Yeah ratings that what I wanted to say. Can you please tell me how to check ratings on bountylord site? I can't find a way..
If there is number under rating aim over that rating.
But it seems that many bounties are unrated. I think owner of that site posted announcement thread in service announcements try to reach him there and ask him to add ratings to all ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:46:40 PM

Yes I think this is the one. Grin Grin This site interface says me it. Many thanks for bringing it here. Yeah ratings that what I wanted to say. Can you please tell me how to check ratings on bountylord site? I can't find a way..
If there is number under rating aim over that rating.
But it seems that many bounties are unrated. I think owner of that site posted announcement thread in service announcements try to reach him there and ask him to add ratings to all ICO.

OIC.. Okay sure, I will do so.. Thanks

moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:55:26 AM

I'm also checking this site regularly, it's very useful to us as a bounty hunters. They have link to the bitcointalk bounty thread which I can't find in other sites.

Below his Ann thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160865.msg21632365#msg21632365

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:32:37 PM

I'm also checking this site regularly, it's very useful to us as a bounty hunters. They have link to the bitcointalk bounty thread which I can't find in other sites.

Below his Ann thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2160865.msg21632365#msg21632365

Does he update ranking of bounty campaigns still? I asked him it there on the thread...
Thank you dropping here the ANN thread..

G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

Go through the altcoins section were different bounty gets listed. Understand the backing behind the project and the real time usage of the project which will help you understand the potential bounty campaign. Apart from this there are several other websites which helps to understand easily the different ico's.
blue_nexus15

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:58:52 PM

You can follow and participate in many bounty projects on the bounties section of this forum. There are a lot of bounty projects that you can reference and participate in. Remember to always research and analyze the ICO project before you join the bounty campaign. Because you certainly do not want to be involved in the project within a few months and get nothing because the ICO project is a trick. You can find bounty projects at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Paulo2

Activity: 286
Merit: 61

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 01:53:16 AM

A great website with the pricipals bounties would be a great idea.
Sometimes it's hard to keep track of the threads here at bitcointalk.

Conheça o melhor portal brasileiro de blockchain e criptomoedas: CriptoFácil
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 12:08:22 PM

You can follow and participate in many bounty projects on the bounties section of this forum. There are a lot of bounty projects that you can reference and participate in. Remember to always research and analyze the ICO project before you join the bounty campaign. Because you certainly do not want to be involved in the project within a few months and get nothing because the ICO project is a trick. You can find bounty projects at this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Is this thread not more updating ? I checked bounty campaigns all campaigns are old enough

lifetimebitcoins

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:01:37 PM

Is this thread not more updating ? I checked bounty campaigns all campaigns are old enough

I think there are many campaign launching daily and you need to be very accurate in order to list it them here. Might be there is the huge possibility to get awareness about your thread and mostly Newbies don't know which campaign they have to join.
howlong358

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:13:34 PM

Lots of bounties you can choose from but we need to be vigilant in selecting bounty to participate so that our works will not go into waste. you can check trusted bounties on bountyhive or icobench

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Emin90

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Hi I recently started to cooperate with Amazix and I think they are trustworthy. When a new bounty they send notification by mail . It is  very convenient but the choice is your.
nazaididuan1

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Thank you very much for your recommendation, which is very helpful to me!

Because of the new members of the digital password world, there is no systematic analysis and understanding of many ico projects!

These websites will give us an objective introduction!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:10:09 PM

There are lots of bounties are introduced in to the bounties section of our forum but most of them are scam projects they never pay you at the end when the ICO gets over,but some projects failed to make the impact so we have the tokens but their worth is zero so there is no perfect bounty we can find,so try to participate in the campaign where more senior ranked members are participating because they may already researched about that project so it may worth to give effort to  them.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:12:24 PM

I think the site is good but just for reference, you should have your personal identification before deciding to participate in a bounty project. Because bounty projects often last until the ICO finishes selling open tokens so make sure you want the ICO project to succeed so you can get rewards. Remember to thoroughly analyze the project before you want to participate in its bounty campaign.
ssuchy

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:36:22 PM

I think the site is good but just for reference, you should have your personal identification before deciding to participate in a bounty project. Because bounty projects often last until the ICO finishes selling open tokens so make sure you want the ICO project to succeed so you can get rewards. Remember to thoroughly analyze the project before you want to participate in its bounty campaign.
Tatsache ist, dass der Erfolg des Projekts nicht nur im qualitativen und erfolgreichen Verkauf der Token liegt, sondern auch in der Art, wie dieses Projekt umgesetzt wurde. Selbst die genauesten vielversprechenden Projekte brauchen viel Zeit, etwa ein paar Jahre, bevor alles anfängt zu arbeiten.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:59:29 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 06:17:42 AM by MD Milon

Firstly any one going to altcoins section  and there were lot of campaign list.and then read it seriously and patiently, which will help you understand the potential bounty campaign. Othersly lot of websites which helps so much.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:22:47 AM

Tatsache ist, dass der Erfolg des Projekts nicht nur im qualitativen und erfolgreichen Verkauf der Token liegt, sondern auch in der Art, wie dieses Projekt umgesetzt wurde. Selbst die genauesten vielversprechenden Projekte brauchen viel Zeit, etwa ein paar Jahre, bevor alles anfängt zu arbeiten.

ssuchy, I think this is German. Sorry I don't understand this language.

RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Great to see these thread. At least I got some information for references on what bounty I can check and joined with. Appreciate for the person started this thread and specially to those who answered well. thanks its very informative.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

Great to see these thread. At least I got some information for references on what bounty I can check and joined with. Appreciate for the person started this thread and specially to those who answered well. thanks its very informative.

I started this thread, you are most welcome. Yeah we are thankful to people who gave information for us.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:44:37 PM

Hi I recently started to cooperate with Amazix and I think they are trustworthy. When a new bounty they send notification by mail . It is  very convenient but the choice is your.

Can you drop here the link of Amazix? I think I submitted my email But I still didnt get any email. I doubt whether I contacted a wrong site..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: