Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Descriptor - Short Descriptions Of Alts! https://cryptodescriptor.info  (Read 322 times)
cryptodescriptor (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:08:40 PM

Hi, as a noob in crypto, I find the descriptions quite comprehensible - thanks for sharing. I think the concept is simple, transparent, and has a clean layout to it. Overall I can see how Crypto Descriptor could help some traders create that short cut for themselves when they need to screen some of the tokens they might be interested in.

On side note, as an social media analysts, I think there could be some improvements to help acquire more users and increase user retention. For example you might want to consider implementing the coin's social feeds and additional features such as latest news and events. Some of that information are indeed already on coinmarketcap, but you would want to set a value-added feature on your website. Otherwise people would rather stay on coinmarketcap or go directly to the page of the particular coin.

Also I can help promote your website on my social media channels if you are interested.  Twitter: masterkrypto1 

Any social media presence is always great! I would appreciate it. I'm glad you like the website.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterkrypto

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:34:09 PM

Hi, as a noob in crypto, I find the descriptions quite comprehensible - thanks for sharing. I think the concept is simple, transparent, and has a clean layout to it. Overall I can see how Crypto Descriptor could help some traders create that short cut for themselves when they need to screen some of the tokens they might be interested in.

On side note, as an social media analysts, I think there could be some improvements to help acquire more users and increase user retention. For example you might want to consider implementing the coin's social feeds and additional features such as latest news and events. Some of that information are indeed already on coinmarketcap, but you would want to set a value-added feature on your website. Otherwise people would rather stay on coinmarketcap or go directly to the page of the particular coin.

Also I can help promote your website on my social media channels if you are interested.  Twitter: masterkrypto1 

Any social media presence is always great! I would appreciate it. I'm glad you like the website.

No worries. Wink https://twitter.com/masterkrypto1/status/965586843537432581
cryptodescriptor (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:18:48 PM

No worries. Wink https://twitter.com/masterkrypto1/status/965586843537432581

Appreciated. Working on some more features, will be pushed out when perfected (within the next month).
cryptodescriptor (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:17:54 PM

Done some updates, including a price chart and individual coin pages displaying relevant information. Check it out.

https://cryptodescriptor.info/bitcoin/
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: