Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:20:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why should I invest is Cardano  (Read 107 times)
GumboTrader (OP)

Activity: 29
Merit: 3

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:12:14 PM

I am ready to make my first big cryptocurrency purchase of 2018. I really like Cardano (ADA) because of it's ranking
on coinmarketcap.com and it's fairly cheap price. However, I see that it's a non-mineable coin. I don't know if that is good or bad.

All I want to know. Is Cardano a good altcoin to invest in
in 2018?

█▐  CIBUS FOOD ECOSYSTEM  ▐ █FOOD BLOCKCHAIN
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 28 FEB 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://cibus.world)
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

Cardano combines Engineers, Blockchain Experts, and Researchers, all under one roof, so we can see some serious development, and a huge potential in future. If all goes well, Cardano should be the best blockchain.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:18:18 PM

cardano will be the best blockchain. the course will be going strong this year and many people will later be annoyed not to have bought. There are many good people working there, so the project will be a great success
Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:44:47 PM

I am ready to make my first big cryptocurrency purchase of 2018. I really like Cardano (ADA) because of it's ranking
on coinmarketcap.com and it's fairly cheap price. However, I see that it's a non-mineable coin. I don't know if that is good or bad.

All I want to know. Is Cardano a good altcoin to invest in
in 2018?

Cardano is one of best altcoin, I see big potential in this coin. There will be a London Meet up in February, the project still running well. You can see that the price keep increasing. Cardano team is made up of experts around the world. This is big project, you can thrust Cardano for now.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: