Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need image processing service  (Read 678 times)
enquirer (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:43:11 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2013, 09:40:53 PM by enquirer

I have 257 scanned JPG images from a family archive, each image should be cut in four and each of 4 parts should be rotated by 90, -90 or 180 degrees.
Information loss, such as JPG re-compression, should be avoided if possible.
One way to do that is to use JPG lossless crop and lossless rotate in IrfanView.
Payment will be sent after work is done. We can do it in small batches, if you don't trust me. For example, you process 10 images, I send you (10/257) * <agreed price> BTC.
Please quote your price and delivery time estimate. My estimate it should be around 3-4 hours of work and ~0.8 BTC.
Bidding will end 24 hours from now.
kylie.v

Activity: 400
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:59:43 PM

Hi how are you?

I can complete what is required of the 257 photos within 3-4 hours. Asking price will be 0.75 btc

Hope to hear from you and looking forward to assisting you with this.

I appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Kylie

█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
. BREAKOUT STAKE.
  M U L T I C U R R E N C Y   S M A R T   C O N T R A C T S   +   S I D E C H A I N S
  A N N     |     W E B S I T E     |     T W I T T E R     |     G I T H U B    ★  C O I N S A L E   J U L Y  10  –  J U L Y  24  ★ 
█    █     ██    ███     ███    ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ███     ███    ██     █    █
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 02:13:48 AM

If you're still open I'll do the job for .4
This whole cropping thing happens to be my specialty, if there was a college field for just cropping id have a doctorate Cheesy
enquirer (OP)

Activity: 306
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 02:18:15 AM

thanks to all the bidders, job seems to go to Taras.
Taras
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1053

Please do not PM me loan requests!

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2013, 02:21:13 AM

PM me the archive, I'll get started right away.
arronlee

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 02:30:46 AM

I have 257 scanned JPG images from a family archive, each image should be cut in four and each of 4 parts should be rotated by 90, -90 or 180 degrees.
Information loss, such as JPG re-compression, should be avoided if possible.
One way to do that is to use JPG lossless crop and lossless rotate in IrfanView.
Payment will be sent after work is done. We can do it in small batches, if you don't trust me. For example, you process 10 images, I send you (10/257) * <agreed price> BTC.
Please quote your price and delivery time estimate. My estimate it should be around 3-4 hours of work and ~0.8 BTC.
Bidding will end 24 hours from now.

Hi, Enquirer.
I wonder have you ever found out the solution to your problem? I am also testing about the related
image processing programs offered by YG Imaging SDK. You can also google it and select one whose way of processing is simple and fast to help you with the related image processing projects. It will be ebtter if it is totally manual and can be customized by users according to our own favors. Remember to check its free trial package first if possible. I hope you success. Good luck.

Best regards,
Arron

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: