Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:24:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Introduction to forum  (Read 67 times)
MJ Underdog (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

Hello my name is mike aka MJ from Underdog Investments,

I just wanted to introduce myself to the group. I have a website https://mjduffyhvac.wixsite.com/smartlinks that we are using as a ad platform as well as a guide to the digital marketing world. One of my personal main focus is on all Blockchain related products/ services and of course Bitcoin is usually centerstage. This has been a fascinating experience to be a part of. I am currently building several ad campaigns that will focus on mining coins/ tokens and Bitcoin seems to be the most misunderstood of them all. (most people tell me they mine bitcoins from their phone with an app). I want people to understand the technology, the possible applications and the potential improvements that mining Bitcoin, cryptocurrencies and the block can make in their lives. I'm NOT here to sell anything to anyone that's a promise... what I would like it to be in the loop and part of the discussion. I want to be the expert people can turn to so I am reaching out to every part of the community that I can, to get your thoughts on what's best... best mining tools for Bitcoin, best strategies moving forward, what to avoid etc.

Almost forgot I have just published my 1st Blog on Cryptocurrencies and the correlation they have to other digital assets/ currencies in the mobile gaming industry. I know there are some parts that mentioned blockchain functions that are not currently being used (basically said this is what we will eventually be able to do using smart contracts) or with my limited knowledge, may have suggested something that will never be possible, although I doubt the ladder. The blog is on my gaming website for anyone interested, I would really love feedback for people outside the gaming community as to how much weight my argument actually holds. You can read the blog @https://www.clashmadeeze.com/single-post/2018/02/11/CryptoCurrency-questions-answered-case-closed or on the DMSS website @ https://mjduffyhvac.wixsite.com/smartlinks/blog/supercell-delivers-forecast-for-cryptocurrencies

If you have an information on interesting products or services that I can investigate to better serve those who will come to me for for insight please send whatever you have my way. If you just want to say hello as a fellow forumer please do! I'm really enthusiastic about the future of Bitcoin and blockchain technology and want to be involved in any capacity available to me. getting long so hope everyone is doing well... plz respond!

Thanks- Mike  Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: