Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:30:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Tool] LunarSatoshi Market Scanning Bot  (Read 99 times)
deekor (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:41:21 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2018, 11:53:22 PM by deekor

Hey Guys,

Thought it might be time to finally introduce my bot to bitcointalk:

About a 2 months ago I set out to create a bot that was capable of scanning the cryptocurrency markets to find coins that met my trading criteria, my “Secret Sauce”. I had tried many market scanners around the web but none were capable of what I was looking for, thus LunarSatoshi.com was born.

https://i.imgur.com/BgCxiTj.png
https://i.imgur.com/NO2G3Fi.png

In 2 months our community has grown to ~600 members and has made some serious profits.

The LunarSatoshi bot scans the market looking for various TA signals. The scan takes place every 10 minutes.

Think of the bot as more of a filter bot than a call bot right now. It gives you a heads up on coins that could be bullish very soon.

The #1 question I get asked is: If it's doing so well why are you selling it? Why not?! It makes no difference to me whether I'm using it or 600 people are. The profits are still there for me and I have some passive subscription income at the same time.

LINKS
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Merited by Dlugina23 (1)

I haven't used bots for trading yet . I have heard that there may be failures in which traders incur losses . how long is your bot stable? I would like to see the reviews of those who bought it . I would like more information and to know the price .
deekor (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 06:34:03 AM

I haven't used bots for trading yet . I have heard that there may be failures in which traders incur losses . how long is your bot stable? I would like to see the reviews of those who bought it . I would like more information and to know the price .

So the bot doesn't trade for you. It scans the markets looking for bullish signals. You still have to do an eye test and trade on your own.

The bot is $50 a month. If you join our discord plenty of members would be glad to share their experience with you.

deekor (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

Just pushed an update allowing the bot to work on the 15 minute time frame as well.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: