Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:59:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Group Buy #14 USB Miners 0.1050 BTC or less! Shipping to USA addresses  (Read 9796 times)
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 09:48:47 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2013, 12:34:37 PM by SilentSonicBoom

10/1/13 New lower prices on USB Miners!
Units Ordered  Unit Price    

1-13            0.1050 BTC
   14-59           0.1050 BTC
   60-99           0.1050 BTC
    100+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Thank you!

10/1/13 New lower prices on blade miners in quantities of 2-9 blade miners.

1            3.00 BTC
    2-3            2.95 BTC
    4-5            2.95 BTC
    6-9            2.95 BTC
    10+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Every order of 7 blades receives a free backplane while supplies last.

9/26/13 I am now accepting preprinted USPS shipping labels for orders. Please PM me for details when placing an order if interested. Thank you.

This group buy is ongoing and always open. I now have stock in hand for shipping in 24-48 hours from me. The sooner you place your order, the earlier it ships. All orders are first come, first served.

Yes, I have a 3.00 BTC or less BLADE Miner group buy here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294978.0 .

Group Buy #14 USB Miners

All USB Miners 0.1050 BTC Or Less!

Group Buy #14 USB Miners
Thank You For Your Support!

New Lower Prices!
 0.1050 BTC Or Less!

9/25/13 Backplanes are available with orders of 10 or more blades for free while supplies last.

9/23/13 Blades have arrived and are in stock. Any new orders placed will ship within 24 hours!

9/15/13 This is an open group buy with orders being placed every day. The sooner you place your order, the earlier it ships. All orders are first come, first served. All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

I am organizing GROUP BUY #14 for ASICMINER USB miners. All payments should be sent to 1DSigdw3qU2mR3R4THkQY8zQHzR2xj3uKF All units will be shipped USPS Priority Mail or USPS Express Mail with tracking numbers sent within 24 hours of me shipping your USB Miners.

This is the permanent place for announcing ASICMINER Hardware news. The information on all former related threads might be obsolete.

For warranty replacement, please contact the reseller first. From now on, the corresponding reseller will fulfill your warranty directly if the products are sold via resellers.

Current Resellers in Each Zone

US: eleuthria, CanaryInTheMine, SilentSonicBoom
Canada: teek
EU, Switzerland and North Europe: yxt
China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau: rockxie
Australia: leotreasure@gmail.com
India: Pinwheel(TBD)

Purchasers from the rest of the world can buy the products directly from us.

Products Update

Please note that the resellers usually get the products after one week or more
from the day we ship out.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=270573

How to Purchase Block Erupters:

Ordering:
Send me payment for amount of miners ordered to the common payment address at 1DSigdw3qU2mR3R4THkQY8zQHzR2xj3uKF
Only send payment from a wallet address you control. PM me your full shipping address, email, phone number, number of miners ordered, type of shipping, and any optional insurance along with your transaction id from the payment you sent.
All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

All USB Miners Ship USPS Priority Mail/Priority Mail International

USPS Express Mail/Express Mail International Is Available

All orders must pay shipping. There is no free shipping option. Thank you!

USA Orders

1-13            0.1050 BTC
   14-59           0.1050 BTC
   60-99           0.1050 BTC
    100+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Thank you!

USA USPS priority shipping 0.05 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.09 btc 15-60 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.11 btc 61-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.08 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.38 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.25 btc

Insurance (Optional)
0.013 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $5,000 Maximum Per Order

I am now accepting USPS preprinted postage labels for shipping priority and express. Send your pdf label to me with your forum name and the words "shipping labels" in the subject line to palmerpacman@yahoo.com .
If you are a reseller, I can ship your orders for you. I can ship orders both big and small with USPS preprinted postage labels. The shipped from zipcode is 58503. Please print the instructions on the postage label (1 label per page) with your label to help me out.

Guideline for printing shipping labels:

USB Miners
Small Flat Rate Priority Box holds 14 USB Miners
Regional A Priority Box holds 70 USB Miners(Weight can be listed at 1 pound for each 10 ordered)
Medium Flat Rate Priority/Express Box holds 100 USB Miners
Large Flat Rate Priority Box holds 140 USB Miners
Orders over 140 USB Miners pay for order and request a quote for what shipping labels should be printed.
Any express orders that don't use Medium Flat Rate Box, pay for order and then request a quote for what shipping labels should be printed.

Blade Miners

Flat Rate Priority/Express Padded Envelope holds 1 Blade Miner
Regional A Priority Box holds 3 Blade Miners (Weight can be listed at 2 pounds for each Blade ordered)
Medium Flat Rate Priority/Express Box holds 4 Blade Miners
Backplanes for orders of 10 or more ship in a box 16" X 13" X 4" and weigh 3 pounds each. Two backplanes can fit in this box for a total weight of 5 pounds.
Orders of more than 4 Blade Miners can mix and match the above or request a quote for what shipping labels should be printed.
10 Blade Miners ship in a box 15" X 10" X 8" and weigh 19 pounds.

As you know, we resumed the supply of Block Erupter USBs in this month.

As you might not know if you haven't bought the new ones, we managed to make them:

Thinner - Up to 1mm of cut in thickness on the inductor.
More refined - The frontcases/heatsinks are now built with better surface processing.
Having more choice of color - Seven in total  (black and 6 colors shown below), of which two are accompanied with concentric circle effects on the surface.
As widely available as before - No pre-orders. No date projections. They are for sale, here and now.

The world's smallest Bitcoin miner, powered by the world's first Bitcoin mining ASIC.

Besides securing the blockchain and gaining ROI, they are also ideal as souvenirs for both newcomers and experienced bitcoiners.

The first mass production batch (sapphire) has finished its PCB production and assembly today.

It has significant improvements in:

Heat reduction: 500-510mA (sapphire)

Stability: We stressed it with 9 Block Erupter USBs in a row without heatsinks heating up each other in a very dense USB hub with 25C without active airflow. No unexpected (non-probabilistic) HW errors ever happen.

Speed: This comes after better stability. Now the hashrate converges to its theoretical value of 336MH/s.

Appearance:
  SMT machine assembly (sapphire)
  heat-sink front-case 2-in-1 logo-ed (sapphire).
  LED added.

Ordering:
Send me payment for amount of miners ordered to the common payment address at 1DSigdw3qU2mR3R4THkQY8zQHzR2xj3uKF
Only send payment from a wallet address you control. PM me your full shipping address, email, phone number, number of miners ordered, type of shipping, and any optional insurance along with your transaction id from the payment you sent.
All orders will be by PM unless you wish your order/name to be listed publicly in my group buy.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDERS! I HAVE DONE MULTIPLE AUCTIONS,GROUP BUYS, AND OTHER TRANSACTIONS ONLINE. I WOULD BE HONORED TO GET AN ASICMINER USB MINER OR MINERS TO YOU AT A GREAT PRICE! PM ME WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!
[/quote]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lajz99

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 09:56:35 PM

Oh boy, can't wait to see how low you go!

dresdenreader

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 10:24:42 PM

This should be interesting, I might be a new customer.

BTC - 16CCpAqNiuqVNkihfEY3UjDsR5UAFYbiMX
DARK LORD CTHULHU BE PRAISED - OFF - QgdYCLwJAE8CA287xUVi5Zkv6NN9PDaA78
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294383.0
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 10:52:54 PM

Watching

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
Molex1701

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:01:46 PM

Will they give them away soon? lol 2 btc something new last was .13 ish.
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 11:08:29 PM

I am hoping they will be cheap enough for me to give away...

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
rpg

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 11:39:57 PM

we'll never recover the investment, so i've been waiting for them to go under .10. I'll just run them as a hobby. the 200 million diff may come in october, well ahead of the predicted end of the year. It looks like they are tied up with a very large inventory and will have to dump before they have to sell them at cost (probably .01 BTC). They will come with a 2 gig chip next I think that will sell at .3 BTC or so
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:22:01 AM

This group buy is now open! Thank you for all orders placed! Have a good evening!

flbtlgx

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 02:42:29 AM

pm sent
6@0.13 + 0.06 BTC = 0.84 sent
SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 03:32:11 AM

pm sent
6@0.13 + 0.06 BTC = 0.84 sent
Thank you for the order. As always, all orders are greatly appreciated by me. PM confirmation has been sent. Have a great evening. Thank you!

SilentSonicBoom (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 05:31:06 PM

9/16/13 Due to requests from customers, I have lowered my prices to 0.125 BTC or less for USB Miners effective immediately!
USA Orders

1-14            0.125 BTC
  15-60           0.120 BTC
 61-100           0.117 BTC
101-220          0.115 BTC
   221+            Please PM me how many you want for a quote. Thank you!

USA USPS priority shipping 0.06 btc 1-14 miners
USA USPS priority shipping 0.11 btc 15-100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.06 btc
USA USPS express shipping 0.38 btc per 100 miners, each additional 1-100 miners 0.19 btc

Insurance (Optional)
0.013 BTC per $100 Insurance Purchased, $5,000 Maximum Per Order

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:46:57 PM

Great guy!   Cant explain the amount of customer service you get.  I have 40 of my new ones hashing away Smiley next up setting up my blades and then hopefully in next day or two set up rest of usb miners once hubs are in Smiley

Again great customer service you wont regret order.  Have done multiple orders of different types of items.  Always treated me right.
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 07:58:34 PM

Great guy!   Cant explain the amount of customer service you get.  I have 40 of my new ones hashing away Smiley next up setting up my blades and then hopefully in next day or two set up rest of usb miners once hubs are in Smiley

Again great customer service you wont regret order.  Have done multiple orders of different types of items.  Always treated me right.

notlist3d,
I might finally jump on these(getting impatiant waiting for my knc jupiters), did you buy 8 of these plus an anker 9 port hub plus an arctic breeze?
I don't see a 10 port anker, your advice is appreciated.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:06:06 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 08:37:00 PM by notlist3d

Great guy!   Cant explain the amount of customer service you get.  I have 40 of my new ones hashing away Smiley next up setting up my blades and then hopefully in next day or two set up rest of usb miners once hubs are in Smiley

Again great customer service you wont regret order.  Have done multiple orders of different types of items.  Always treated me right.

notlist3d,
I might finally jump on these(getting impatiant waiting for my knc jupiters), did you buy 8 of these plus an anker 9 port hub plus an arctic breeze?

I happen to have some old anker (and offbrand anker 10's laying around)  using them work great.  The original's are really tough metal bricks almost.  I personally use every usb spot with a miner, and use a desk fan (overkill) but it makes it where i don't take up a usb spot with fan on multiple hubs.  Kinda of fun though to have a few rows of them.  Anker quality is top notch, but recently with all the hubs I have been more into the price per port on hub as my main factor.  Sadly the new Anker 9 went down a port and also changed one to charge so you get 8 true ports, and 1 fan at a cost per hub that is a little high.

The new hubs i ordered are MCM (if you google there is a 15 percent off promo code i believe on official site) cant vouch for it yet personally but its price per port is extremely cheap if you need multiple. They seem a little slow at shipping though at MCM.  SSB is so good he beat my hubs here lol Smiley.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=253749.0 has a really good comparison of hubs and how many people can get successfully running on each brand and a lot of testing.

If you do decide to order some are lots of fun to actually do some mining.  I have lost track of order number's with SSB but if you decide to try some out truly give him a shot.  Great communication, cheap prices, and awesome customer service.  He has went above and beyond what he has had to do on multiple occasions.
thomas_s

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:17:04 PM

notlist3d,

Anker doesn't make 10 ports anymore, I didn't like them they burnt out on me fairly quick.

The new Anker 9 ports come with a 10th port for charging (you can plug the fan into this one as it won't transmit anything to the computer), I do use a large fan to hit all my hubs and myself so I just have that port empty as it can't do anything but use power.

I like the dlink 7 ports there cheap and can be purchased quickly.
defaced
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011

Franko is Freedom

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 08:18:11 PM

So cheap wow.

Fortune Favors the Brave
Borderless CharityEXPANSEEXRAllergy FinderFranko Is Freedom
ipxtreme

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:24:33 PM

12 ordered. PM sent. Thx!

BTC tips: 14PkHaJH5GexLG9P7MYxHRNvZeCq2t8DWX
likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:52:40 PM

Cannot decide. These are good for giving gifts but not for mining. I will buy a few later on from you SSB. Do not want many right now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:38:02 PM

Cannot decide. These are good for giving gifts but not for mining. I will buy a few later on from you SSB. Do not want many right now.

what about for alts like ppcoin?

likeBTC

Activity: 151

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:29:20 PM

what about for alts like ppcoin?
Good suggestion.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: