Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And i am still Member!  (Read 304 times)
AshikurRahmanKhan16 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 251
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:15:54 AM
Merited by Dissident991 (1)

The merit system is not helpful for everyone. My account was created in April 2016, But Still, my rank is Member. Actually, I have been running this account form October 2017. I had a dream that I will wear a signature campaign's Avatar when I will be a full member. But Merit system broke my mind. My activity is 140 but still, i am a member. I need 90 Merit to be a full member. But that's not possible I think. I am feeling too bad and I am hopeless.

What should I do now?
vangoborn

Activity: 52
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:53:44 AM

Do you know how you can rise merit?
Decimation

Activity: 244
Merit: 43

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:31 AM

Welcome to my world buddy, guess I'm done grinding this forum. Literally ruined my experience with this whole merit situation. Was fucking stoked to wear a avatar today and apply for sig campaigns and then I realized I needed 100 merit just to rank up.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:26:02 AM

I had a dream that I will wear a signature campaign's Avatar when I will be a full member. But Merit system broke my mind. My activity is 140 but still, i am a member. I need 90 Merit to be a full member. But that's not possible I think. I am feeling too bad and I am hopeless.

What should I do now?

Dream without accompanied by hard work is only a dream and will not come true.
All you have to do is make the best contribution to this forum and merit will follow you.
utlptc

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

DeepOnion, a new dream.

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:06:20 AM

I had a dream that I will wear a signature campaign's Avatar when I will be a full member. But Merit system broke my mind. My activity is 140 but still, i am a member. I need 90 Merit to be a full member. But that's not possible I think. I am feeling too bad and I am hopeless.

What should I do now?

All you have to do is make the best contribution to this forum and merit will follow you.

You are correct but it will take more and more times while without merit system he/she can easily become a full member. BTW, it will help the forum to be spam free.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
nguyenhongsen

Activity: 60
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

The merit system is not helpful for everyone. My account was created in April 2016, But Still, my rank is Member. Actually, I have been running this account form October 2017. I had a dream that I will wear a signature campaign's Avatar when I will be a full member. But Merit system broke my mind. My activity is 140 but still, i am a member. I need 90 Merit to be a full member. But that's not possible I think. I am feeling too bad and I am hopeless.

What should I do now?

This is also a thing that I worry when I have enough activities to upgrade to Member but not enough Merits. I see beside useful posts and topics, there have many posts and topics that is not useful and meaning but still be received Merits. I see the merits system depend on feeling very much.
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

What should I do now?

You are correct but it will take more and more times while without merit system he/she can easily become a full member. BTW, it will help the forum to be spam free.

Of course it'll take time. Merit system was created to lessen those account farmers and spammers; don't think about the time, think of ways to improve yourself.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:04:07 PM

Your account is quiet old but its your fault if your rank are still member cause as I can see on your post history its all about bounty works and expecting to get some merit on that kind of post? Then you'd better to start posting with a sense one then merit will surely come to you. This merit basically created to maintain some quality post here in forum.
pawlinee

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:11:14 PM

as a newbie, i think it is just fair to have a merit system because spamming can be avoided with it. the merit is given only to those posts who deserve to have. your posts must be knowledgable, useful and helpful to other members. the quantity of posts doesn't matter in this forum, it is the quality of your post that matters. do not focus on how long you have been a member and how much post you already have, but focus on the quality of the post you are sharing in this forum.
Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:22:14 PM

What should I do now?

This is bullshit, nobody cares about merits, no one even reads, especially information posted by someone below full member . This forum is scam and this attempt to make it better just made things even worse.

Avdotiy

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

Oh man....I just tried to merit this guy, but guess what.... I dont have enough sendible merits.. Huh Angry
So, I had only 1, how can I merit someone with only f#cking 1 merit given?!!

Melinda4u

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:05:02 PM

What exactly is Merit? I don't really understand how it works in combination with activity.
jondel

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

What exactly is Merit? I don't really understand how it works in combination with activity.

here you go to know more about merit:
Merit & new rank requirements
Merit giveaway for Jr Members and newbies
Rimcoin

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:30:09 PM

Very hard to upgrade rank since this merit has been created I don't know if one day I will become a member because I have nothing to teach. All that I learn is in this forum good luck at all the newbies like me
coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1129

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

Welcome to my world buddy, guess I'm done grinding this forum. Literally ruined my experience with this whole merit situation. Was fucking stoked to wear a avatar today and apply for sig campaigns and then I realized I needed 100 merit just to rank up.
So that's what you were aiming for? to get into asig campaign? Thanks for making it clear for all of us.
If you want merit you have to try, not beg for it or get frustrated with it. Find a thread where you can contribute and help others, post some useful ideas.

What should I do now?

Maybe start posting some content instead of only writing reports in campaign threads. I've looked at your history and it's obvious why you haven't received any merit.
I'd compare you to that guy who goes to primary school and drops out to get his first job. He has no qualifications so he gets to dig holes in the dirt for a few $ and gets stuck there for years. 20 years later he finds his former friends working office jobs and he's still doing physical work. Now, ask yourself what he should do to break the circle.

Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

But Merit system broke my mind. My activity is 140 but still, i am a member. I need 90 Merit to be a full member. But that's not possible I think. I am feeling too bad and I am hopeless.
Its like begging a little. Its not needed.
I mean, just help others, answer their question, they won't give you merit always, but by doing this u helping others so thats reward in itself and sometimes additional one with merit. Looking at this that way will give u over 1000 merit in no time.
rohanshinde

Activity: 44
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:22:27 PM

Looking at you I still have long long way to go. But I will try to be as useful as I can to all other community members.
All the best!

⚡ DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡[/url (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1553108)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:45 PM

This is bullshit, nobody cares about merits, no one even reads, especially information posted by someone below full member . This forum is scam and this attempt to make it better just made things even worse.

Not so. Where would anyone find the psychic energy to filter someone's rank before reading a post? I'll read all posts in a thread.

I don't care who wrote it, if it moves me deeply then they'll get merited.

I can imagine that needing 90 merits is an intimidating undertaking, but there are already members who are roaring towards it. You can tell who they are by reading their posts. They're all worth reading.

This gives you an overview of what's working right now - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=merit;stats=recent
Melinda4u

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:23:45 PM

here you go to know more about merit:
Merit & new rank requirements
Merit giveaway for Jr Members and newbies

Thank you for the pointers!
Crytptohack

Activity: 126
Merit: 15

HodL!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 04:54:36 PM
Merited by gentlemand (1)

I can feel the OP's pain a bit. While it is challenging to receive merit, it is not impossible. One of the issues is that giving merit is subjective, you may think that you have written something that is of high value or significantly contributes to a thread, but others (that have merit to give) may not.  So you will not receive any merit.

I think that is one of the most disappointing issues with merit and newer members on the forum.

But like others have stated, if you still want to be on this forum and wish to rank up, you'll need to contribute content that is of value to other members. While you may not receive a merit for every valuable reply, that is what is needed in order to accumulate the coveted merit.

Again, it's not impossible, but some dedication and persistence is needed.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: