Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 05:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: This will be huge news for any cryptocurrencies listed on coinbase  (Read 96 times)
robi5060 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:29:29 AM

Coinbase just announced Coinbase Commerce. This allows merchants everywhere to use Coinbase Commerce to accept Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum and Litecoin payments. They have integrated with Shopify- one of the largest e-commerce sites.

Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 5096

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

Fuck Coinbase those KYC cocksuckers. Froze my BTC and I lost from 17k down to 8k while I was trying to cash out before the bubble popped. I'm never going to use a friggin KYC exchange again, I don't care if I gotta use a Nigerian exchange! Cheesy

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Evanston45

Activity: 86
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:19:50 AM

Fuck Coinbase those KYC cocksuckers. Froze my BTC and I lost from 17k down to 8k while I was trying to cash out before the bubble popped. I'm never going to use a friggin KYC exchange again, I don't care if I gotta use a Nigerian exchange! Cheesy

Didn’t they warn you about requiring KYC? Did it happen overnight?
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 5096

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:43:15 PM

Didn’t they warn you about requiring KYC?

Nope, just one day I was unable to sell my coins until I gave them my SSN and so forth, I then just waited as this had happened on an exchange once (I can't remember if it was coin base or not) and after a period of time They got the message I'm not paying them fee's anymore and my coins held hostage were released. It just so happens that even though I was able to withdraw my BTC (not convert to fiat as I tried) it was right when the market tanked and I don't find that a coincidence nor amusing. The error they were using was that I was exceeding my limit which was an outright lie and I only found out the real reason when I got a ticket answered finally after watching the bubble pop.

Did it happen overnight?

Yup.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: