Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:42:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: would like to fairly borrow  (Read 1929 times)
russianbusinessman3 (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:06:07 AM

Hello,
         I would like to start this post off by stating that I know newbies trying to borrow btc is generally frowned upon and with good reason. I fully understand that but would like to state that I would be putting up as much collateral as I have as I dont expect anyone to trust that I have the full intention of paying this loan back on my payday. First of all I would like to borrow 2 btc with a payback date of Friday the 27th of September, so basically not this friday coming up but the next one after that. I would pay back 2.5btc so a full 25% more then I borrow. I will have no problem paying this loan back as it will be my payday. The reason I need the btc asap instead of next Friday is because I need to purchase something that will no longer be available by next Friday.
        I would be willing to put up whatever is suggested as collateral as well as copies of my license, utility bill, bank statements and whatever else is requested to as proof of income, identity,  and address. If anyone has any ideas about the collateral I can put up please let me know. Unfortunately,  I cant think of too many things I can transfer over through the internet besides maybe netflix account, local btc account (account in good standing and 5 successful trades with all positive reviews). I also have a paypal account in good standing and an ebay account with about a +20 score. I would be willing to transfer all of this until the loan is repayed and obviously would be ok with the lender changing the passwords. I can also provide my fasfa account (financial aid, which im getting as well but has nothing to do with paying back the loan). As I said if anyone has any other ideas im all ears. I would even be willing to provide my SunTrust banking info for transparency.
        I hope someone can feel that I honestly have no doubt that I will pay this loan back in full on Friday. As far as why im offering such a big return is because I honestly feel that whoever does this for me would be doing me a huge favor and deserves the reward since they are taking a chance seeing as how im fairly new to this forum. I think that .5btc extra is a very fair amount for such a huge favor and I would be happy to pay it. If anyone is interested in taking this loan please let me know.  Thanks alot.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:03:11 AM

Who can go wrong trusting a Russian businessman?

Hell, I'll give you 4 BTC cause you're such a great guy.

Grin
sasuke234

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:24:11 AM

Sounds legit to me
Anon135246

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 06:47:58 AM

You won't get a loan as a noob, so don't even try Smiley
gripflierGO

Activity: 533
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:05:53 AM

Hey there is lending section:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=65.0

Good luck  Wink
Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3962
Merit: 2201

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 08:09:29 AM

Lol. I saw a post exactly like this one a few days ago. Also from a noob. Bad scam is bad.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:52:41 AM

as you entered in Lending then they will do post martyam of you and then give you red label and you will be out of here  Grin Grin

russianbusinessman3 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:49:40 PM

As I'm a noob at this so maybe someone can help, how is this a scam attempt, if im offering any kind of collateral you guys suggest even if it means mailing something and handing over all the proof for my identity?
zeta1

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:50:48 PM

Who can go wrong trusting a Russian businessman?

Hell, I'll give you 4 BTC cause you're such a great guy.

Grin

LOL:P
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:35:47 PM

As I'm a noob at this so maybe someone can help, how is this a scam attempt, if im offering any kind of collateral you guys suggest even if it means mailing something and handing over all the proof for my identity?

There is a difference between verifying your identity and actual collateral.

Collateral means offering up something physical or virtual that has value, as a promise you will repay your loan, and making it so we can actually collect incase you default. A trusted third party is usually used.

Watcha got?  Smiley
russianbusinessman3 (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:47:43 PM

I have a sony vaio laptop I can use as collateral. .v series..easily worth over $500 used.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:17:34 PM

I have a sony vaio laptop I can use as collateral. .v series..easily worth over $500 used.

There is no Sony Vaio V series.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:20:17 PM

Ouch. Good catch. I read it as Z for some odd reason. My brain filled in a gap. Beware of OP
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:27:43 PM

V for Virtual Smiley
Baitty

Activity: 532

Currently held as collateral by monbux

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:36:55 PM

I think I saw a two other posts similar to this. I may be mistaken

greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:41:49 PM

I think I saw a two other posts similar to this. I may be mistaken

Were they by russianbusinessman1 and russianbusinessman2?
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:51:30 PM

Easiest denial I've given today.  Cheesy
russianbusinessman3 (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:28:00 PM

Im sorry I meant s series. Its the one with the real big screen. I would be happy to either send it to the lender or to an escrow...in which case I dont see where the big "scam" is that everyone is talking about. I think some people on here are a little bit too paranoid,  which I blame on all the real "scammers" out there. Honestly I dont see where the big risk is in taking this loan seeing as we are not talking about a whole lot of money and im willing to provide collateral as well as copies of my id, utility bill, bank statements,  pay check stubs and whatever else is needed. If I was trying to scam someone I would find a much easier and more cost effective way to do it then sending a laptop worth about twice as much as the loan as well as all my documents.
Baitty

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:29:41 PM

Im sorry I meant s series. Its the one with the real big screen. I would be happy to either send it to the lender or to an escrow...in which case I dont see where the big "scam" is that everyone is talking about. I think some people on here are a little bit too paranoid,  which I blame on all the real "scammers" out there. Honestly I dont see where the big risk is in taking this loan seeing as we are not talking about a whole lot of money and im willing to provide collateral as well as copies of my id, utility bill, bank statements,  pay check stubs and whatever else is needed. If I was trying to scam someone I would find a much easier and more cost effective way to do it then sending a laptop worth about twice as much as the loan as well as all my documents.

ok. Would you be willing to send to the escrow (John k for example). Also pay for shipping expenses etc, or would you require a little extra on the loan?

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
September 17, 2013, 10:32:40 PM

Im sorry I meant s series. Its the one with the real big screen. I would be happy to either send it to the lender or to an escrow...in which case I dont see where the big "scam" is that everyone is talking about. I think some people on here are a little bit too paranoid,  which I blame on all the real "scammers" out there. Honestly I dont see where the big risk is in taking this loan seeing as we are not talking about a whole lot of money and im willing to provide collateral as well as copies of my id, utility bill, bank statements,  pay check stubs and whatever else is needed. If I was trying to scam someone I would find a much easier and more cost effective way to do it then sending a laptop worth about twice as much as the loan as well as all my documents.

I personally think people have a right to be paranoid and ask questions. Otherwise with the information you did provide first off all we wouldn't have any answers. Before taking a loan from anywhere, let it be a bank or online. You will be asked these sort of questions. It's not as easy as asking and receiving.

It's nice to hear you are willing to send the laptop. But, as Baitty pointed out, that would cost extra for shipping fees. This means the shipping to and from the person.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: