I've just released the first version of a new API for interacting with Bitcoin exchanges for node.js. I've been using it for a couple weeks now and it seems to work pretty well, but no guarantees.
The purpose of this project is to provide a robust enough interface to interact
with Bitcoin exchanges (in whatever way that might be) without going into things
that necessarily should be customized such as trading bot strategies.
- Mostly written for compatibility with Mt Gox API
- Known to work with: Mt Gox, TradeHill, Bitcoin7 (via ExchangeB7 class), ExchangeBitcoins
- Check Account Balance in USD and BTC
- Place Buy and Sell Orders
- Find out the cost (USD) to buy a given amount of BTCs (including trade fee) on an exchange
- Find out the gain in selling a given amount of BTCs (including trade fee) on an exchange
npm install btc-ex-api