Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:57:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How can I make my own shitcoin?  (Read 333 times)
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

I would like to make my own shitcoin, for education purposes only. Learning block chain and such. Is there a make a shit coin for dummy site?
Vann

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:51:20 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDGxGYvkDEE&list=PLHWfvuRy-9gdCv2oD_Ywd0swNF3N8mXt-
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:09:51 AM

I would like to make my own shitcoin, for education purposes only. Learning block chain and such. Is there a make a shit coin for dummy site?

Ask Bad Crypto ... They made their own shit coin for like 200usd and have given millions of them away over the course of the past six months.  They are worthless today, but they were free.

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Random Seller

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:34:28 AM

Go to the Ethereum website there’s a great tutorial there.

Btw here’s the link:
https://www.ethereum.org/token

Alternatively you could go to github and look at the source code for bitcoin/Ethereum. But I don’t recommend that for beginners.
Troy1307

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:06 AM

My advice if you want to learn would be to dig into the code of existing coins on Github. If you really want to make your own, you could clone one of the existing projects.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:11:23 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 02:07:36 AM by ruthbabe

I think this post on steemit would help you, How To Create An ICO Scam in 5 Simple Steps... below is what the author's intent for posting it.

"DISCLAIMER: The intention of this post is not to actually teach you how to scam people (it’s wrong you idiot!) but to raise awareness on how easy it is to do and to fall for. A lot of newcomers are getting familiar with the world of cryptocurrency and looking for investment options so having as many warnings out there as possible is never enough. Better be safe than sorry."

Troy1307

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:32:22 PM

I think this post on steemit would help you, How To Create An ICO Scam in 5 Simple Steps... below is what the author's intent for posting it.

"DISCLAIMER: The intention of this post is not to actually teach you how to scam people (it’s wrong you idiot!) but to raise awareness on how easy it is to do and to fall for. A lot of newcomers are getting familiar with the world of cryptocurrency and looking for investment options so having as many warnings out there as possible is never enough. Better be safe than sorry."

Fixed the link for you  Smiley
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:00:53 PM

My advice if you want to learn would be to dig into the code of existing coins on Github. If you really want to make your own, you could clone one of the existing projects.

Yeah I want to clone a coin. Maybe a multi algo one. I think multi algo coins are nice. Maybe an xvg coin clone the rewards are not bad for a 1080ti, and I heard Asics can mine it also although I don't know the pros and cons to a multi algo coin I would like to try to test
Digital Drug Lord (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:05:05 PM

That link is bullshit yeah I know any fool can put an idea like token pay together and get sucker's. If I wanted to learn Photoshop I would hit the Adobe forums.

Your not understanding. I would like to create a clone of a coin and run it and do tests. Im not trying to set up an ico asking for money.

I have questions like where does it exist and how it works. How does a coin get to a mobile wallet, how does it get to a exchange

If a wallet breaks how long does it take to fix it?
CryptoPlay

Activity: 202
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:09:15 PM

Take a shit, collect, take a pic, call it a coin, sell it on ebay.

https://signature.statseb.fr/sig-2065.png
0xcosmos

Activity: 585
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:13:11 AM

winning post xD
gotminer

Activity: 644
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

winning post xD

LOL! 

Ok, I want you to walk back in there and very calmly, very politely tell the risk assessors to fuck off! -Mark Baum
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: