Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:51:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: OT BS from @Friedcat: A forgotten promise?  (Read 1238 times)
ssateneth (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 15, 2013, 07:48:06 AM

I like how people assume the device is sold with the terms that it will make a profit of some sort or ROI. You aren't buying a profit-making machine. You are buying a machine that does SHA256d hashes of at least a certain rate, and it does just that. It's your own fault you bought it for so much.

People crying that they lost money on purchasing mining asics is just too funny. Should've seen in coming bro's. The only ASIC that even remotely "won" was batch 1 avalons, and only because the buyers took a leap of faith.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dogie
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1183

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2013, 03:44:31 PM

I like how people assume the device is sold with the terms that it will make a profit of some sort or ROI. You aren't buying a profit-making machine. You are buying a machine that does SHA256d hashes of at least a certain rate, and it does just that. It's your own fault you bought it for so much.

People crying that they lost money on purchasing mining asics is just too funny. Should've seen in coming bro's. The only ASIC that even remotely "won" was batch 1 avalons, and only because the buyers took a leap of faith.

FUCK OFF YOU SERIOUSLY CAN NOT FUCKING READ.

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:09:17 AM

I didn't realize how many people blindly post on threads.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:20:41 AM

Careful guys, our M.I.T. trained master of engineering is getting her panties in a bunch.

Oh, btw dogie:  have you gotten a chance to get the P/N of the DC/DC regulator used on AM's blades yet?  Still waiting over here.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 07:22:26 AM

Careful guys, our M.I.T. trained master of engineering is getting her panties in a bunch.

Oh, btw dogie:  have you gotten a chance to get the P/N of the DC/DC regulator used on AM's blades yet?  Still waiting over here.
I didn't go to MIT, you also just can't read. Ignore list for you.

dropt
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 07:41:34 AM

Oh, btw dogie:  have you gotten a chance to get the P/N of the DC/DC regulator used on AM's blades yet?  Still waiting over here.

That's not what you said here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222770.msg2343330#msg2343330

And ignore list?  You claimed you already did that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205369.msg3112945#msg3112945 Tsk tsk, shame on me for believing a liar such as you.

Edit:  You forgot to furnish me with that P/N again btw.

Noitev

Activity: 812
Merit: 505

The Last NXT Founder

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:46:08 AM

That's not what you said here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=222770.msg2343330#msg2343330

And ignore list?  You claimed you already did that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205369.msg3112945#msg3112945 Tsk tsk, shame on me for believing a liar such as you.

dogie is full of shit....

:/
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:57:08 AM

Indeed.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:07:31 AM

Oh, btw dogie:  have you gotten a chance to get the P/N of the DC/DC regulator used on AM's blades yet?  Still waiting over here.

And ignore list?  You claimed you already did that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205369.msg3112945#msg3112945 Tsk tsk, shame on me for believing a liar such as you.

You can't read, you are a fucking 2 year old. "2 year MBA at Harvard/MIT" NO PAST TENSE LIVES HERE.

Yes you continue to be on my ignore list because your shit just spams OT everywhere. No one loves you bro.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 09:07:48 AM

And ignore list?  You claimed you already did that here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=205369.msg3112945#msg3112945 Tsk tsk, shame on me for believing a liar such as you.

Also already on ignore list.

mmitech
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

things you own end up owning you

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 09:20:02 AM

Also already on ignore list.

like I give a shit.... you are a pathetic liar
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:15:46 AM

So fucking off topic, but I lied about what exactly?

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:35:37 AM

I do not where to start, but I have no time to argue with you, back to my ignore list
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 10:59:50 AM

I do not where to start, but I have no time to argue with you, back to my ignore list
Wait, what? You come in a random thread because you see I've posted, say I'm full of shit and a liar, then conveniently 'have no time' to explain why? Lowest of the low, your parents must be so proud.

mmitech
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:06:12 AM

Wait, what? You come in a random thread because you see I've posted, say I'm full of shit and a liar, then conveniently 'have no time' to explain why? Lowest of the low, your parents must be so proud.

my parents ??!!! how old are you BTW? I am afraid that I am arguing with a kid over internet, and BTW my parents are proud of me yes, I didn't fail any one, I don't lie, and when it comes to respect you have to respect your self first to gain respect from people, I do not beg, I find it hard to understand your begging for Bitcoin to pay for college yet runs the a million dollar company !!!!!!

I was watching your post, you are so pathetic.

now just move the fuck on, I cant take your shit anymore... just ignore me and I promise I will never read or comment on your shitty pathetic begging posts.
dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 11:09:42 AM

my parents ??!!! how old are you BTW? I am afraid that I am arguing with a kid over internet, and BTW my parents are proud of me yes, I didn't fail any one, I don't lie, and when it comes to respect you have to respect your self first to gain respect from people, I do not beg, I find it hard to understand your begging for Bitcoin to pay for college yet runs the a million dollar company !!!!!!

I was watching your post, you are so pathetic.
So again you have to time to come back to the thread and write a massive paragraph about your parents yet still don't have the time to even remotely explain why I am a liar. What a busy man you are.

No, I am not begging, have not begged, and ever will beg. You can have a look at the transactions on my two public addresses, I have only ever received donations for the blade setup thread. The addresses are public so people can dump funds for sales if I'm not available, my BUSINESS activities pay for my college.

Good attempt at logic, you'll get it next time.

erem

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 11:18:28 AM

guys, is this discussion necessary in public topic? Your family is important, but only for you both, the rest of community is probably more interested in the friedcat response to the main topic.

dogie
Legendary

dogiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 11:36:37 AM

guys, is this discussion necessary in public topic? Your family is important, but only for you both, the rest of community is probably more interested in the friedcat response to the main topic.
I agree, if you see the bullshit they both walked in and started sprouting, totally OT.

Its nearing the end of the day in Asia for the 16th, so hopefully we'll be receiving PMs soon.

shapemaker

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I run Linux on my abacus.

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:58:35 PM

IBTL.

Have some popcorn Wink

ps. Nice derail Tongue

Shut up and give me money: 115UAYWLPTcRQ2hrT7VNo84SSFE5nT5ozo
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 05:21:34 PM

You can't read, you are a fucking 2 year old.

Yes, I'm the two year old.  Just a couple examples:

SIGH nevermind

[...] "2 year MBA at Harvard/MIT" NO PAST TENSE LIVES HERE.
Yes you continue to be on my ignore list because your shit just spams OT everywhere. No one loves you bro.

Perhaps it's not I who can't read, but you who can't write.  You should probably select a class that teaches you grammar for your next elective.  

PS: The point of the ignore list is to ignore people.  I know, tough concept.  Yet, you're exceptionally good at firing back retorts to those you claim to have ignored.  

PSS:  It appears that not only are your panties in a bunch, but you've now covered your wet spot in sand and proceeded to scoot your ass along the floor.  

PSSS:  P/N... Regulator...  Find it yet?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: