Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:49:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] ASIC for 2.0 BTC  (Read 579 times)
mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:14:08 PM

Im looking for the highest powered asic I can get for 2.0BTC shipped to canada. Let me know what you have in PM as my emails are not working for some reason.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Littleshop
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 04:24:02 PM

Im looking for the highest powered asic I can get for 2.0BTC shipped to canada. Let me know what you have in PM as my emails are not working for some reason.

As of now that would still be a pile of block erupter USB sticks.  It is getting close to Jallytime for 2 BTC but not quite there yet.  Maybe next week. 

mistercoin (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1042

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 05:59:52 PM

As of now that would still be a pile of block erupter USB sticks.  It is getting close to Jallytime for 2 BTC but not quite there yet.  Maybe next week. 

What about 2.2BTC for jally? Wink

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:50:30 PM

What about 2.2BTC for jally? Wink

u will never make any profits
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 10:38:15 PM

As of now that would still be a pile of block erupter USB sticks.  It is getting close to Jallytime for 2 BTC but not quite there yet.  Maybe next week.  
lol Jallytime

I bought a Jally for $200 on eBay that had one faulty chip, and just sent it to BFL for RMA today.  According to their time estimates (which I take with a grain of salt), I should have it back by Saturday or Monday (they said 1 - 2 business days + shipping after they get it).

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: