Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:41:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When i will reach 1 BTC when i am having white hairs!!  (Read 1088 times)
usamakhalid961 (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Keep smiling

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 02:47:28 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2013, 04:16:51 PM by tysat

Reaching 1btc is too hard for newbies!!
my stats

http://www.coinbox.me

MOD NOTE:
Removed referral link

For sell
just 0.01 btc per year
Galahad

Activity: 190

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 02:59:21 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2013, 08:48:03 AM by Galahad

It is difficult to get into but you have to be willing to buy Bitcoins rather than getting them for free. Spend a little each month and you can get a nice balance going.

Which country do you live in and what problems do you have buying Bitcoins?

EDITED: Sorry, just realized his username has USA in it. Should be easy for him to buy BTC.
Kode

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 03:51:23 PM

There is no such thing as free money. You could buy bitcoins or mine for it. Don't expect to fall from the sky (especially since it's virtual money Smiley)
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:17:21 PM

Not really, all it takes is about $126
bitcoindigi

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 04:38:40 PM

or sell something for $126 on bitmit or coingig Cheesy
Jace

Activity: 288
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:22:46 PM

You can of course always buy the equivalent of €20 in bitcoins, no matter the current rate.

Feel free to send your life savings to 1JhrfA12dBMUhcgh85wYan6HL2uLQdB6z9
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 16, 2013, 08:33:25 PM

Well, at the mean income of about a Dollar per hour in Pakistan that's about 3 weeks of work.
Galahad

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:03:47 AM

Mmmm.. he's gone...  Roll Eyes
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:05:43 AM

I am near to reach and you need to be white hairs very strange   Grin Grin

Welsh
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 4111

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:08:24 AM

For anyone struggling to get into the Bitcoin world. Then think how would you make money in fiat? It's the same principle as Bitcoin. You are highly unlikely to receive any donations as this is the real world and people in Bitcoin are trying to earn as much as they can.

Most people tend to offer a certain service or sell a few things they own for Bitcoin. There are places which hire people for Bitcoin. However, if you have a job which pays in fiat you can always buy Bitcoin with fiat at a exchange. It all depends on the circumstances in which you live in of course. Some countries pay less than others etc.

If you are totally new to Bitcoin and don't understand the concept then you should take a look at the official website & this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0
saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:12:26 AM

For anyone struggling to get into the Bitcoin world. Then think how would you make money in fiat? It's the same principle as Bitcoin. You are highly unlikely to receive any donations as this is the real world and people in Bitcoin are trying to earn as much as they can.

Most people tend to offer a certain service or sell a few things they own for Bitcoin. There are places which hire people for Bitcoin. However, if you have a job which pays in fiat you can always buy Bitcoin with fiat at a exchange. It all depends on the circumstances in which you live in of course. Some countries pay less than others etc.

If you are totally new to Bitcoin and don't understand the concept then you should take a look at the official website & this thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=7269.0

thanks useful link and too much information about this

marcotheminer
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1049

┴puoʎǝq ʞool┴

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:33:50 AM

Dont bother with faucets just buy 1 BTC Cheesy
Galahad

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:35:51 AM

Just noticed he has a dodgy trust rating (OP).
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:35:59 AM

thanks useful link and too much information about this

It is a useful link. There is a lot of information, for good and bad reasons. But, it's always useful to find out something which you are unsure about.

Just noticed he has a dodgy trust rating (OP), how do we improve that anyway?

Basically, by doing legit business and not spamming the forum with useless posts. There is some information on how the trust system works in the "Meta" sub-forum. Search the forum on how to gain good reputation. There's a few threads which has many people discussing different ways. But, the best way is to be polite and genuinely be a nice person to deal with. Also, contributing to the forums can also help you gain trust within the community. A lot of people leave trust when someone has helped them.
OnkelPaul
Legendary

Activity: 1039
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:38:34 AM

Which country do you live in and what problems do you have buying Bitcoins?

EDITED: Sorry, just realized his username has USA in it. Should be easy for him to buy BTC.

Cheesy That's the problem if nicks are written without spaces (or internal capitalization).
His name is Usama Khalid (Usama and Osama are two transliterations of the same arabic name).
It is still possible that he resides in the USA, but he might as well be in a middle east country where getting bitcoins is much more difficult.

Onkel Paul

reactive4ce

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:39:52 AM

As in real life, it is tough to get trust back. So do not scam in first place if you dont want to have negative trust rating
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:44:01 AM

As in real life, it is tough to get trust back. So do not scam in first place if you dont want to have negative trust rating

I agree, it's very hard to get your trust back. But, this guy hasn't scammed as of yet. He has only spammed the forums with his website. Which is not great but at least he hasn't scammed anyone that we know of. R3wt the user actually scammed and paid back everyone and publicly admitted and was accepted back into the community by certain members. But, I'm always cautious whoever I deal with so trust rating just indicates too me they have the capability of scamming. Doesn't mean I ignore or avoid them. Sometimes they are looking to get their reputation back.
Galahad

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 11:59:43 AM

I agree, it's very hard to get your trust back. But, this guy hasn't scammed as of yet. He has only spammed the forums with his website. Which is not great but at least he hasn't scammed anyone that we know of. R3wt the user actually scammed and paid back everyone and publicly admitted and was accepted back into the community by certain members. But, I'm always cautious whoever I deal with so trust rating just indicates too me they have the capability of scamming. Doesn't mean I ignore or avoid them. Sometimes they are looking to get their reputation back.

Excuse my ignorance but in what way do you trade with other members on the forums? Are you selling currency to each other? I don't think I would do that without a proper service with escrow system in place.
Welsh
Staff
Legendary

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:05:06 PM

Excuse my ignorance but in what way do you trade with other members on the forums? Are you selling currency to each other? I don't think I would do that without a proper service with escrow system in place.

Well, when dealing with anything I always advise a escrow. Escrow is definitely needed no matter the circumstances. There are a number of ways to trade on the forums. You can offer a service, sell goods, get into the domain selling business or you can sell/buy Bitcoin for fiat money via bank transfers etc.

But remember try to steer clear of Paypal as it has huge risks. I personally sell things on Bitmit & offer services here and there.
Galahad

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 12:18:40 PM

Turns out he is just a nob who edited his posting to do advertisements. Will watch that trust rating in future.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: