Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 03:15:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MyetherWallet Security  (Read 1179 times)
nguyenthanh1420a

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:28:39 AM

Bitcoin is a crypto currency and well known as digital money, which many hackers are interesting into, instead for them to work, rather stilling and we need extremely careful in the sense that, we need to applied strong password.
cryptomanspbmgdn
Copper Member

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 09:38:46 AM

many people who have a lot of Ethereum use Meta mask. I think this is the most reliable option
susutao83

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

Two day's ago i received Nano Ledger S wallet - must be this is the best and safety way to access into MEW.
sunshinee0900

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:38:23 AM

The MyetherWallet private key are only generate once, and it can not be change after it has been created private key login, and that is more reason why it most been saved at a good place.

torontoconti

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:40:27 PM

I never use private key and I not recommend to access your MEW with private key. I just use Keystone File and I think is best and safest for me and I combine with metamask.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:03 PM

private key is the most secure I think, because it is one way to login to our wallet and we also have to keep not until there are others who understand the private key we have because one of the keys that we must keep ..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
yesuidanggan

Activity: 192
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:01:50 PM

MyetherWallet is an offline wallet that does not store users' wallet information such as private keys and passwords on the server.

No matter how you log in!

As long as your computer is safe enough, check your computer and phone for security monitoring!

leostrong.mo

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:26 PM

MyEtherWallet wallet is decentralized, it will not store the user's wallet information! Do not store user's encrypted assets!
As long as there is a Keystore file to open the wallet, the core of the blockchain is decentralization.
FilliDorros

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

What is the safest way to log MEW among of these?
    1.Keystone File
    2.Private Key
    3.Connecting Metamask.

The Metamask is the safer of all. If you want to see the balance of the tokens, it's better to use https://ethplorer.io/address/your ETH address
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:56:58 PM

I think the MyEtherWallet wallet is one of the best and most convenient wallets for storing various types of tokens and ethereum. If you follow certain rules and security measures, this wallet is very reliable. Of course, when using them, you should try to use a private key less, and use Keystone File more. If you are not going to perform operations with your tokens, then it's best to use the function etherscan.io. It allows you to view the contents of the wallet without using its private key and without entering the wallet itself. Also, for better security, you can use Metamask.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
tuquyen44

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:29:27 AM

Meta mask adds an extra security layer to your wallet making it safer and impenetrable, login in using your key makes it simpler for hackers to clone your key and they may use it to access your wallet exposing your coins to them
lucy5632

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:17:11 PM

for MEW security concerns they recommend only first 5 accesses to uses i.e., View w/ Address Only, MetaMask, Ledger Wallet, TREZOR and Digital Bitbox.
I am using Metamask, till now I did not face any problem with MEW.
Norihiro

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

APOLLOX Protocol

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:18:18 PM

In my opinion it is a very good and secure service. Most of problems with it happened not because of MEW itself; I've been always using it and never had any troubles.

PERSISTENCE   //   BUY XPRT now!
●✦●───●✦●───  Protocol Powering Next-Gen Financial Products  ───●✦●───●✦●
│██ ██ ███ █████   DeFi    NFT    PoS  █████ ███ ██ ██│
rsbriggs

Activity: 427
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:21:46 PM

I think the MyEtherWallet wallet is one of the best and most convenient wallets for storing various types of tokens and ethereum. If you follow certain rules and security measures, this wallet is very reliable. Of course, when using them, you should try to use a private key less, and use Keystone File more. If you are not going to perform operations with your tokens, then it's best to use the function etherscan.io. It allows you to view the contents of the wallet without using its private key and without entering the wallet itself. Also, for better security, you can use Metamask.

I agree with your suggestion and I think it is a very useful one. You should use the keystone file when you want to log into Myetherwallet.
vuithoinha

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:27:23 PM

What is the safest way to log MEW among of these?
    1.Keystone File
    2.Private Key
    3.Connecting Metamask.
Metamask is my choice. Being hacked in the electronic money market is very risky, so be careful of it, do not use the Private Key unless you really need it.
curnez88888

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

Everyone has its ways I use all of them interchangeably just to break the routine. However I do think that the best and most secure way to access it is through Metamask. This is just my opinion.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:54:28 PM

I use a Trezor hardware wallet, with the MEW interface and I think it's great.  I don't worry about security at all.  Best investment I've made when it comes to crypto because it allows me to sleep at night knowing I don't have to worry about my coins getting stolen while sitting on an exchange!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
ngantrann206

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:12:52 AM

Everyone has its ways I use all of them interchangeably just to break the routine. However I do think that the best and most secure way to access it is through Metamask. This is just my opinion.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:16:53 AM

I don't recommend to login to MEW account using privatekey, so I will go for Keystore File for more safety.

Yes keystone is much safer than private key. I have bewn using myetherwallet for awhile now and have to say it is quite great. I haven't come across any issues at all, no lost coins or hacking incident. Plus I love using myetherwallet for it is so easy to use.
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:30:25 PM

I prefer to log in to the Myetherwallet account using a Keystore file. Do not log in to the MEW account using the Privatekey. Safety rules are important. Keep the private key information in the paper wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: