Bitcoin Forum
January 17, 2017, 01:15:41 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.13.2  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising Bitcoin on Reddit via Fivegrinder  (Read 1137 times)
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 24, 2011, 06:05:17 PM

Hey guys, I created a new FiveGrinder group, RedditAdvertising. The purpose of this group is to brainstorm and fund Reddit advertisements.

Why Reddit?
There is a large population of liberty-leaning technophiles. This seems like a perfect demographic for Bitcoin.

What are Reddit advertisements?
If you're not familiar with the system system, this cartoon describes the process in a humorous fashion. Basically, you receive views proportional to the price paid compared to the total paid that day. With this, we could target specific subreddits or the whole site for a reasonable sum, increasing the exposure as more is paid.

If you don't like my ad proposal, or don't trust me, join and create your own proposal.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitterTea

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 26, 2011, 04:52:59 PM

Nobody's interested in this? What if I set up the first advertising campaign myself, and posted the traffic stats here?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.