Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:34:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will ICOs die?  (Read 6655 times)
Lorik777

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:47:33 AM

I think ICO will not die completely. I think it's like it will change or change the way the ICO is held. Perhaps there will be regulators. Even now, the sites that conduct ICO are beginning to appear. All money from fees goes to these sites, and they then pay this money to start-ups in stages, according to the implementation of the road map. We completed the first part of the road map - we got the first piece of money. And so on.
According to this scheme, fraud can no longer be.
macarong998

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:04:48 AM

When crypto does not exist, maybe there will be no ICO anymore. However this probably will not happen, or it will take a very long time
Artem57

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:10:25 AM

Many developers use the ICO to collect money, not more. When a certain amount is collected they lose the desire to further develop their product. Besides, now the market is falling and prices on the stock exchanges leave much to be desired.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
bitbabba

Activity: 348
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:19:38 AM

I don't think they will die but they will regulated like hell.

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
billy.ryoko

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:20:33 AM

ICO will die when the cryptocurrencies will end, but I don't think the crypto will end in the future, this is a good way to collect fund without any investment, they should know how to avoid the scam and fraud ICO.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:26:08 AM

It is foolish to expect that ICOs will ever die. ICO is an innovative form of attracting financing from non-professional investors and this sphere will only develop and increase.

There may be a situation when ICO will die. The constantly increasing number of scams or failed projects affects investors badly. If ICO is perceived in this way, it will discourage investors from engaging in ICO because nobody likes to lose money instead of earning money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 09:28:53 AM

ICO will die when cryptocurrency is no longer existing again which I believe that it can't in this century or it can't happen at all. The only thing that can happen is that modification can occur in the marker of cryptocurrency.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
kzel2226

Activity: 868
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

I dont know but ithink ico never gonna die thats my thinking or idea .
iam sure ico will forever lol

◆▬▬▬◆Adonx.one◆▬▬▬◆
◆▬▬◆▬▬◆A New Exchange Era◆▬▬◆▬▬◆
◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆BUY NOW!◆▬▬▬◆▬▬▬◆
Harpawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:52:23 AM

the world will make some regulations related to cryptocurrency, there will be fewer frauds and people will become more interested in ICO.
The ICO will develop if cryptocurrency becomes more popular throughout the world and I am fully convinced that the next crypto market is legal at the government level.
KobbyD

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:21:28 AM

Recently learned that more and more ICOs are closing deals through private sales and merely airdropping the coins. Will ICOs die, when will it?
I think you are referring to ICOs in general, but I strongly believe that ICOs will die when cryptos, in general, are no longer trusted and valued. Think of BTC. ETH and all other altcoins no longer valued and trusted. That is when ICOs will die gradually. As long as the market remains, there will always be a new project(coins) coming.
autocurently

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:51:32 AM

Perhaps the ico will not die, but the market will not take off.Of course I want to believe in the bright future of ico.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

Until there will be interest to invest into ICOs and they are capable to raise enough funds for development they will not die. They are struggling because of the market situation and they are not profitable as they were last year. (only with some exception)
Zipppcool5

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:13:54 PM

The sensation around the ICO, which caused a lot of interesting headlines, will not die in 2018, but for another reason. It is expected that fraudulent schemes with ICOs in the coming year will be settled and verified.
casty3000

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

I do not think that it will take too long. Scam people getting tired of ICOs. Robust projects are also investing in closed sales. The system looks a little centralized.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:16:18 PM

I think in this poor market all ICOs will die because it is difficult to maintain the ICO price in this poor market.
rightway00372018

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

I do not think that it will take too long. Scam people getting tired of ICOs. Robust projects are also investing in closed sales. The system looks a little centralized.

I think this will not happen to an ICO but instead i believe it will become more popular and most invested by many people in the near future because its price is to cheap compare to the price in the exchange market.
BitcoinGuru123

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 12:29:04 PM

ICO is still very strong and enthusiastic to create a new ICO again. That's because of the many enthusiasts who follow ICO, so ICO is very happy and competing to create a better ICO again. As long as the participants continue to follow and survive to participate in ICO, ICO will be able to continue to survive. You can't be reasoning as such.
ScoutRange520

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:37:52 PM

At the end of Cryptomarkets.
FrequencyRules058

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

It won't die soon.
SilentMonitor641

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:38:46 PM

As long as their are cryptomarkets it won't die.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: