Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE]Crimson Kitties- ADULT Version of Steemit Type Platform & TradingCards  (Read 268 times)
CrimsonKitties (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:02:36 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2018, 10:17:18 PM by CrimsonKitties

Revision Needed

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:59:28 AM

added your tweet if there is a desire to thank the addresses that you will always find on my page in Twitter  https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/964000943695069184
WoKay_mania!

Activity: 93

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:07:27 AM

What is this? #sorry
CrimsonKitties (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:15:23 AM

What is this? #sorry

No reason to be sorry, nice to hear from you.  Here's the lightpaper to get a better idea.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/9b0c97_b18d17d8075143f09b0f70f424f7057b.pdf

If concepts from Steemit, Reddit, Asian bargirls and a trading card platform magically formed a project, it would be us. Smiley
MagicArchitect
Copper Member

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:25:14 AM

Interesting!
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

Interesting project. 

The trading card example sounds very intriguing.  Could you give us more detail about the Trading cards and what type of value they will hold on your platform?  How do these relate to a Masternode type setup I see on other coins and ICO's?

Are the girls paid employees or do they only collect tips from the platform?

Will there be a whitelist for purchase soon?
pantherx12

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

you will create forum, for what?
place where people can leave feedback about women? Undecided

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]              Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program              [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●   TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
CrimsonKitties (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 01:35:35 PM by CrimsonKitties

We've outlined a few examples in the lightpaper, let me try a different flow.

1. Guy buys 1000 crypto tokens
2. Girls post sexy videos, pics, blogs etc..
3. Guys are able to upvote content
4. The more more tokens they hold, the more influence they have over influencing trending items
5. The guys also earn crypto rewards by curating content that others upvote behind them
6. When they guys cash out, part of their holdings are left on system for a period of time in the influence bucket, part of the rewards can be cashed out
7. As more people join the system, more tokens are needed and the price will adjust to that need
CrimsonKitties (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:13:01 PM

Interesting project. 

The trading card example sounds very intriguing.  Could you give us more detail about the Trading cards and what type of value they will hold on your platform?  How do these relate to a Masternode type setup I see on other coins and ICO's?

1) Whitelist with no KYC/AML

2) Girls are tipped by the platform

3) If you think of masternodes, a certain amount of collateral is required to activate. The masternode holder now earns a % of fees on the network as long as they maintain the required collateral. In our trading card system, each card will have a value from 1-99 points. Once someone has acquired enough trading cards that meet the collateral minimum, they will receive rewards for all transactions that happen on the platform.  As more people join the system and more transactions occur, the trading cards increase in value. Some might choose to hold onto the cards, some might decide to trade them for profit.
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:54:09 PM

Interesting project. 

1) Whitelist with no KYC/AML

2) Girls are tipped by the platform

3) If you think of masternodes, a certain amount of collateral is required to activate. The masternode holder now earns a % of fees on the network as long as they maintain the required collateral. In our trading card system, each card will have a value from 1-99 points. Once someone has acquired enough trading cards that meet the collateral minimum, they will receive rewards for all transactions that happen on the platform.  As more people join the system and more transactions occur, the trading cards increase in value. Some might choose to hold onto the cards, some might decide to trade them for profit.

Is the trading cards  done peer to peer in private sales, or will this be incorporated through the platform like an auction system?  Does the trading cards offer me any perks with the girl other then the normal rewards from the platform?
Taybrien79

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:43:27 AM

Hot Asian Chicks - Check
Opportunity to make some money while chatting - Check
Humerus Videos - Check

Take my Money!

Are you going to be including all Asian woman or just those select countries listed?
rickdeed1956

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

4. The more more tokens they hold, the more influence they have over influencing trending items
5. The guys also earn crypto rewards by curating content that others upvote behind them
6. When they guys cash out, part of their holdings are left on system for a period of time in the influence bucket, part of the rewards can be cashed out
7. As more people join the system, more tokens are needed and the price will adjust to that need

So your an adult version of Steemit?  Will you have nudity or private show interfaces?
CrimsonKitties (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 04:53:09 PM

So your an adult version of Steemit?  Will you have nudity or private show interfaces?

Yes, we will have both options.  We will have guidelines for nude photos/videos when the platform launches.
twothirtyfive

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:43:02 PM

Any restrictions on level of accounts for Bounties?
Can you clarify the "Articles" portion?  Articles posted to specific forums or places?
CrimsonKitties (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:33:12 PM

Can you clarify the "Articles" portion?  Articles posted to specific forums or places?

Some bounties will need a JR level on Bitcointalk, others such as the airdrop will open to everyone that wants to participate.

We will have more details about the specifics on the bounty campaign, including article generation, in about 2 weeks.
twothirtyfive

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:20:15 PM

Some bounties will need a JR level on Bitcointalk, others such as the airdrop will open to everyone that wants to participate.

We will have more details about the specifics on the bounty campaign, including article generation, in about 2 weeks.

Doh, thanks for the heads up.  At least I can participate in the Air Drops.  I look forward to your more news soon(ish)

Any Pig Latin translation bounties?  Grin
JungleOnion

Activity: 868
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 03:21:49 AM

This idea is very extravagant. Like, the concept of a content ecosystem, paired with trading cards, with a focus on adult entertainment. It's like a very unique mix of things and that's a good thing. Will the platform be limited at first for the Philippines and Thailand? I mean, I think is aimed at a worldwide audience but I'm curious for the start. It'll be like a NSFW social media?

I would like to reserve the spanish translation already but of course that depends until the bounty campaign is open. If interested just let me know.
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:31:58 AM

what is the purpose of the cards,specific info about it,hope will grow further for this project.keep update,thanks
Taybrien79

Activity: 46

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:10:51 AM

Do you have a hard release date set yet, or the start of any of the bounties?  I have to begin my bounty hunting soon... Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: