Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:32:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A friend of mine can't register  (Read 235 times)
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:59 PM

The only way around it is to pay the fee.

Yep.

WilliamBratsky, have your friend send a personal message to Theymos explaining what's happening. Theymos will then decide what the fee will be to take that IP address off the proxyban list. It shouldn't be some crazy amount. You'll probably have to wait a while for Theymos to respond...the boss is busy.

The same happen to my friends, Is there other way to avoid payments.? Speaking of payments, How much do they need to pay just to login in the forum, ?

There isn't a way to avoid it other than to use your IP or a non blacklisted IP to register here with a brand new account.
As for the fee, you're better asking them as it'll very based on how banned that IP is.
barsharkol12

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:23:34 AM

your friends IP address that he use to register to btt was used to other things like spamming or been used to register to other accounts. to register, you need to find another PC that the IP IS not used or the IP is not banned. i done it many times that i have been banned and unable to post. create to another PCs.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: