Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:25:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to prevent Rejected Shares?  (Read 158 times)
BathoryAria (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:16:17 AM

Hello, pretty new to all of this. Im mining ZEC with EWBF on Nanopool. And per day i usually can get 2500 accepted shares and ill usually get like 5-8 rejections. Not sure what casues this, and how can i go about fixing it? Thanks
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Hello, pretty new to all of this. Im mining ZEC with EWBF on Nanopool. And per day i usually can get 2500 accepted shares and ill usually get like 5-8 rejections. Not sure what casues this, and how can i go about fixing it? Thanks

Great question! But this is the wrong board to get the level of expertise you're seeking. You should post this thread to the Mining Support board (in the Mining section). Once there you will find many more mining experts that can offer a wider variety of qualified opinions.

You'll find the Mining Support board HERE.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 5004

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 10:42:41 AM

In general, there are only a couple things you can do to get a lower rejected share %:
1) make sure you have up-to-date firmware/mining software
2) make sure your network connectivity is OK... Maybe switch to a pool with a lower ping latency?

Getting a rejected share once in a while is normal, usually it's a stale or a duplicate share... I wouldn't worry about the numbers you indicated in your OP, they seem well within bounds to me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:26:18 PM

This problem occurred when your connection or the database connection failed. so do not warry it is natural

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: