Bitcoin Forum
October 12, 2024, 07:32:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Gyft of Bitcoin Purchasing Power  (Read 754 times)
btcbible (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2013, 05:26:40 PM

The gift card business is booming; plastic cards for common retailers are the go-to gift for weddings, graduations, and last-minute birthdays for vague acquaintances.

Gift card website Gyft.com has seized the opportunity to not only get into the thick of it, but to bring Bitcoin with them. With over 300 retailers at their disposal what Gyft is doing isn’t just convenient- its a fantastic step for Bitcoin.

Read more: http://letstalkbitcoin.com/the-gyft-of-bitcoin-purchasing-power/

dmatthewstewart

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2013, 07:03:36 PM

I love Gyft. I use them all the time. I take the earnings from BTCjam and other loans that I have given, use the profit to buy Amazon cards, and I have been building a new gaming/part time mining rig for a while now. After all the parts are purchased I am going to create a quick blog dedicated to the build and how I did it all with BTC

btcbible (OP)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

Coinality.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2013, 07:08:56 PM

I love Gyft. I use them all the time. I take the earnings from BTCjam and other loans that I have given, use the profit to buy Amazon cards, and I have been building a new gaming/part time mining rig for a while now. After all the parts are purchased I am going to create a quick blog dedicated to the build and how I did it all with BTC

Cool!! Looking forward to seeing the blog.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: