Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Marinecoin future - f1cx.com  (Read 819 times)
titanium229 (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:36:41 AM

Hi everybody. What do people think about the future of marinecoin (MTC). 2014's capitalization exceeds btc
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:11:34 PM

Hi everybody. What do people think about the future of marinecoin (MTC). 2014's capitalization exceeds btc

is it even still on markets ? ^^
hamo86

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 04:23:31 PM

just wait and see what marinecoin will do
it will hit the moon
do not forget to take 450 K for free
hostess.highplaces

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:52:08 PM

marinecoin already has a bright future ahead of all other crypto currency in the world.
cashtrader$$$

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:57:26 AM

Hi,

I recently stumbled upon Marinecoin and I think using A.I to eliminate human error in payments is a great advancement and a giant leap towards the future of technology.

Going to keep my eye on it, just look how professional their website is https://marineco.in/

Also, they give free coins at https://marineco.in/ico up to 450 000 MTC, so you can check them out. What have you got to lose?
mostafa9267

Activity: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:05 PM

I got to know this currency today and found that the currency is very impressive and has a very exciting future #marinecoin
Maveryck

Activity: 148
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:37:09 PM

Dev built a community of Holders. 20k people holding 450k coins each. It's amazing.
I hope Bruce_Wayne will not regret it in a few years.
We must all  help him to improve his great project
Join marineco.in/ico

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
angjosh

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:25:33 PM

Well, the most appealing thing about marinecoin is that marinecoin has a great community around the project and this will in turn create the largest distribution crypto community. Join us on https://marineco.in and get 450.000 MTC Free ICO.  Join the ico using this link https://marineco.in/ico. You will not regret this.
hasn2018

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

just wait and see what marinecoin will do
marinecoin go to the moooooon
Doloto

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:13:11 AM

Tell me how to get 450.000 MTS reward if there is no registration button via facebook???
uytiovnn

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:25:31 AM

It was wonderful near me to meet Marinecoin and I think using AI to eliminate human error in payment is a huge advance and a huge step forward for the future of technology.

In addition, they offer free coins at https://marineco.in/ico up to 450 000 MTC, so you can check them out. What do you have to lose?

Follow up on it, just see how their website is https://marineco.in/ and you will have a lot more interesting things.
Doloto

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

Is it planned to marinecoin the stock exchange, and when?
Yrett

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:19:02 PM

Wow, I couldn't imagine that all these old fashioned scam techniques are still in use.
lukikato

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:51:28 PM

I just heard marinecoin ??
can you explain more details about this marinecoin project?
what is purpose this marinecoin project? Huh
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:08:18 PM

Here are my observation on Marinecoin:
  • Devs hold the whole lot (almost all) of premined coins.
  • If you check the explorer, the top few holder hold more than ninety percent of them.
        https://explorer.marinecoin.info/richlist
  • It is listed in their in-house exchange without any buy orders. It is risky to trust them and end btc there as there is no specific term of the exchange mentioned on the site.
  • There is no guarantee that the dev will not sell their own coins and move on.
Jillkill

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:56:44 AM

Newbie accounts commenting only positive things about marine coin  Grin  Grin Grin Try harder. This is definitely SCAM
SCAM ALERT!!!! DO NOT INVEST IN THIS ICO, NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN GREAT THAN THE MIGHTY BITCOIN
taluongbg

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Những lợi thế của MTC:
1- chuỗi khối nhanh
Marinecoin khối - chuỗi MTC khởi động nhanh hơn 500% Bitcoin 's ngay cả trên trình mặc định của nó chế độ tiết kiệm, tốc độ khẳng định có thể tăng lần 100x tốc độ mặc định trong giờ bận rộn trong ngày
2- Chi phí thấp
3 -  mạng cao an toàn
Các thiết lập mới cập nhật MTC-  Marinecoin của bảo vệ mạng từ các cuộc tấn công cường độ cao
ikhub

Activity: 143
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:34:14 PM

Why is a scam? Explain us lol ! When you apply for free ico, you just have to do 5 BCT posts to earn 450.000 MTC. You DON'T invest money. I don't understand why people still think it's scam..

Do you have any explanation, a coin which had once surpassed Bitcoin in terms of market cap but more than 95 percent is still with the developers? They listed in exchanges and bought and sold amongst themselves to create a hype. When investors realized, there was no one they could sell them off to.
All the good words about them you read is because they have a term that if anyone writes 5 positive posts about it, they will give some free airdrop. The moderators understood their exit plan and have deleted their announcement posts.
sonnguyen1313

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:08:56 PM

People are talking about Marinecoin (MTC) !?

Someone Marinecoin fraud !? But I think the opposite. I think in the future they will be fully developed and have a place in the crypto market. When you join ico of Marinecoin they do not force you to spend money to buy MTC coin, they will free you 450,000 coin MTC at the registration link http://marineco.in and when you help them advertise About Marinecoin and prove you are real: for example the media that can prove you are real person like (Twitter, facebook, instagram, ..). You only need to spend 30-40 minutes to complete their requirements then you will get MTC coin from them. Or, if you like, you can buy MTC on f1cx.com (If you want, this is NOT REQUIRED). I believe the future of Marinecoin is extremely bright!
cimanu

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

Newbie accounts commenting only positive things about marine coin  Grin  Grin Grin Try harder. This is definitely SCAM
SCAM ALERT!!!! DO NOT INVEST IN THIS ICO, NOTHING HAS EVER BEEN GREAT THAN THE MIGHTY BITCOIN
Well, why, am I a beginner? Maybe you are just angry at the project because you were blocked for what you wanted to receive a reward by cheating a lot?
The project does not stand still, and will develop.
Just while there are many among the applicants of those who abuse distribution.
Now the rules are tightened for beginners.
Therefore 450 000 coins (yes, yes, from 10 billion) for some several posts here - it's more than a lot.

And newcomers do not ask to write positive things. Just bring real facts from the history of the coin, and also talk about 450,000 coins, which you can get without investing a single bit of bitcoin.

Keep an eye on the official chat, branch, and stay informed about the news.

Re-read the initial pages of the official branch. There even looked legendary accounts. Only they asked that the account of the main developer be unfrozen. This is what I'm waiting for.

And further. Legendary accounts, perhaps, earn well on subscription campaigns, in view of the rules about "additional experience". No wonder there are so many newcomers in this campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: