Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:04:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CehhCoin (PoW ERC20)  (Read 14165 times)
hiroinu (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:43:04 AM by hiroinu

/$$$$$$            /$$       /$$        /$$$$$$            /$$          
 /$$__  $$          | $$      | $$       /$$__  $$          |__/          
| $$  \__/  /$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ | $$  \__/  /$$$$$$  /$$ /$$$$$$$
| $$       /$$__  $$| $$__  $$| $$__  $$| $$       /$$__  $$| $$| $$__  $$
| $$      | $$$$$$$$| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$      | $$  \ $$| $$| $$  \ $$
| $$    $$| $$_____/| $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$    $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$  | $$
|  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$$| $$  | $$| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$| $$  | $$
 \______/  \_______/|__/  |__/|__/  |__/ \______/  \______/ |__/|__/  |__/

Token address: 0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc
Symbol: CEHH
Decimals: 0

In few words, CehhCoin takes airdrops to the next level. There is no snapshot. All addresses have CehhCoin (CEHH).

Each. And. Every. Single. Address.

So what's in it for me? Nothing. Deploying the contracted costed around 5 dollars. I'm in Computer Science, but I love Economics. Maybe what's in it for me is to see how this works out. This is like the DOGE version of tokens. This is were token mining starts. You might ask again, why? BUT WHY?!

Well, even if there can be a yuge amount of CEHH, you can't mine all of it for free. You need to find an address that has a decent amount. Then you need to send ETH to that address. (You have to be able to access that address, obviously.) Finally you transfer the CEHH to your personal wallet or whatever.

BUT WHY?! WHY IS IT POW?! Well, because the only way to access CEHH is by hashing private keys into addresses. If you like the amount that the address holds, you proceed as above. Otherwise, you keep trying.

The Etherscan people still need to do their listing thing, if they ever do. If you want to view the token on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc

This is basically an Economics/ComputerScience/Meme experiment. I am not paying to list this token anywhere. There are no translations to be made. This is a community effort.

Regarding the problem people seem to have with accessing their tokens, keep in mind that for the time being CEHH is a custom token. In order to access it you need to add it in the corresponding interfaces.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

you are far-fetched that you can not possibly do  Cheesy

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

you are far-fetched that you can not possibly do  Cheesy

There is no reason for it not to work. Am I missing something?
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

I checked my Wallet and there is 29 CEHH in it..

What do I do next ?
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

What do I do next ?

You already "own" those CEHH, but they aren't "mined". Until the first time you try to transfer them they will be actually added to the circulating supply. If you want to mine them now, send those 29 CEHH to yourself. If you want more, for memes or because it's like mining a coin without needing a GPU, generate new addresses and try to find some with higher balances. Mine them by sending the balance to yourself.
Apostle4444

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

What do I do next ?

You already "own" those CEHH, but they aren't "mined". Until the first time you try to transfer them they will be actually added to the circulating supply. If you want to mine them now, send those 29 CEHH to yourself. If you want more, for memes or because it's like mining a coin without needing a GPU, generate new addresses and try to find some with higher balances. Mine them by sending the balance to yourself.

Ah yes I see.. Nice
Apostle4444

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

What do I do next ?

Ah yes I see.. Nice

I did one lot so have entered your little experiment. Smiley cost $3.42 USD so won't be doing that too many more times Wink
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

What do I do next ?

Ah yes I see.. Nice

I did one lot so have entered your little experiment. Smiley cost $3.42 USD so won't be doing that too many more times Wink

Hopefully among the first of a successful experiment. I think a lot can be learned from this.
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

Good job, will keep an eye on this. There's as much utility here as with most other tokens  Wink
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Good job, will keep an eye on this. There's as much utility here as with most other tokens  Wink

Thank you. I hope this starts a new movement into new grounds and opens up the possibility of reducing "clutter" in crypto while keeping PoW upsides regarding value investment.
mintminty590

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

I got NO! idea wtf this is or how you play around with it.
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

I got NO! idea wtf this is or how you play around with it.

For the time being you need to add it as a custom token. Use the info that's on the first post.

Token address: 0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc
Symbol: CEHH
Decimals: 0

Add that in the section for token balances as a custom token. It will show some number between 0 and 255. You can transfer it right off the bat!
mintminty590

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

This what I dont understand? Can someone explain the procedure
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

This what I dont understand? Can someone explain the procedure

There are two steps of CehhCoin ownership. All addresses have potential CehhCoin, but it needs to be claimed/mined first. It's a one-time payment to mine the coins. After that, they're really yours and counted on the totalSupply. The easiest way to claim your CehhCoins is by transfering them somewhere. It doesn't matter where, so you are fine sending it to yourself. So as steps:

• Go to MEW, MyCrypto, or some other website that lets you send tokens.
  • Add CEHH with the token details as custom token if it doesn't load. MEW has the UI for that in the lower right corner.
  • Select CEHH as the currency to send, and send your whole balance to yourself. (Receiver address is yourself!)
  • Make sure you have enough ETH to pay for the transaction. If you select 3 gwei as price, it will cost around 10 cents to do this.

After that, your CEHH balance will show up on places like etherscan.io.
AbbyMontgomery

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

waiting for more information...
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 06:21:35 PM by soulcancer

do I have this right?...each address contains coins...must pay gas to transfer...so value of "mining" is tied to gas payments?...and it only cost you 5$ to find out what will happen?...I agree why ask why?

hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

do I have this right?...each address contains coins...must pay gas to transfer...so value of "mining" is tied to gas payments?...and it only cost you 5$ to find out what will happen?...I agree why ask why?

Indeed! There are other interest aspects to it that might surface with time. This is what blockchain is meant to do.
H1X360

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Very interesting indeeed. I am the proud owner of 884 CehhCoins now.
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

more questions...is this thing ever meant to stand on its own, or is it ever dependent on eth?...does the smart contract go on forever to maintain the token?...this is philosophically interesting....it appears to be "parasitic"... unless im wrong
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:58 AM

more questions...is this thing ever meant to stand on its own, or is it ever dependent on eth?...does the smart contract go on forever to maintain the token?...this is philosophically interesting....it appears to be "parasitic"... unless im wrong

The token *is* the contract. I wouldn't consider it parasitic. I think even Vitalik would like this because this would waste less energy overall. I attached my forecast for the usage of CehhCoin and its impact: https://twitter.com/Cehhiro/status/965696520233390081. In other words, PPoW could let us mine every PPoW at the same time. While I think decentralization of resources is important, I think trashtier altcoins should just migrate into the PPoW system and stop polluting the blockchain space. Decentralization of resources with centralization of information access.
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Good evening. You say that: in few words, CehhCoin takes airdrops to the next level. I am don't think, that is next level. It's just I've seen this before. It was not a good decision. Maybe this project is differing from that one. Well, they're kind of the same thing.

Do you remember the name of the project? The value of CehhCoin will have a similar effect to that of DOGE. This isn't mean to be a serious investment more than a proof of concept for this ERC (https://github.com/ethereum/EIPs/issues/891). I think it will be interesting to see how the project unfolds. As far as the design goes, Cehh should work as a hedge currency with easy access.
junforever

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
Bernade

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

Reserved spanish translation. Please confirm if you need it
You must be joking
Bernade

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:16:57 AM

All addresses have CehhCoin (CEHH).
I've seen this before. It's like Simoleon Token. All these tokens are phantom, right?
Care to explain how to create it?
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:35:36 PM

All addresses have CehhCoin (CEHH).
I've seen this before. It's like Simoleon Token. All these tokens are phantom, right?
Care to explain how to create it?

I read the Simoleon Token code and it looks quite similar. That token looks like a subcase of the ERC 891 proposal on which CehhCoin is based. The balances aren't actually ghost, since they are transferable. The only difference is that the first time you transfer from a specific address, the call will be a little bit more expensive because it also needs to mark the address as mined. SIM token will have a cutoff amount, unlike CehhCoin. The balances aren't fake because they won't suddenly disappear. Also, unlike SIM, CehhCoin aims to have a miner. All addresses have the same amount of SIM, so there is no mining incentive. CehhCoin amounts depend on the address itself, so there is an incentive to mine.
abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

Total supply 19290??
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

Total supply 19290??

Yes, but the supply goes up as it is mined over time.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:39:30 AM

CehhCoin is listed on ForkDelta! But whats the best price to buy
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/CEHH-ETH
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

Sorry, I totally didn't understand the meaning of this post, you created this coin, what is your idea? How to apply it to reality? We should not only think of our own hobbies, but more can go further!
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:42:51 PM

CehhCoin is listed on ForkDelta! But whats the best price to buy
https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/CEHH-ETH

Instead of buying I would encourage users to mine first. It's easy to do and that's partly how CEHH gets its price!

Sorry, I totally didn't understand the meaning of this post, you created this coin, what is your idea? How to apply it to reality? We should not only think of our own hobbies, but more can go further!

CehhCoin has the potential to become a price stable coin with easy access for all users. I would call it the DOGE of tokens.
revned0005

Activity: 133
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

what the hell is the purpose of this coin?
it just appear out of no where.
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

what the hell is the purpose of this coin?
it just appear out of no where.

The purpose of this coin is open. CehhCoin is more like a generic implementation of a concept that will hopefully show advantages beyond what I could imagine. Most coins lately seem to market with a very specific purpose (which is rarely accomplished). CehhCoin is the opposite: no marketing at all and the result up front. This isn't a peacock show and we need results in the blockchain area. It's out of nowhere because there's nothing to fluff and announce for weeks to make a scammy ICO and underdeliver for months. Good things will thrive on their own.
Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

What a deception, tokens can not even be sent to the stock exchange, I lost my money due to unsuccessful shipments.
ethex

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

What is the big amount you can find?
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

What a deception, tokens can not even be sent to the stock exchange, I lost my money due to unsuccessful shipments.

If you check ForkDelta, you'll see that's not true. A few buy and sell orders have also gone through.

255 CEHH is the highest amount. Lowest amount is 0.
Lexs163

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

If you check ForkDelta, you'll see that's not true. A few buy and sell orders have also gone through.

ForkDelta
crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:40:17 PM

I have some errors in sending to ForkDelta. I lost my money.
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

https://pp.userapi.com/c831409/v831409272/93eac/Gkw2D7nDN8s.jpg

ForkDelta

I think what is happening to you is that you haven't mined your own address and the approve function doesn't automine for security reasons. Your real mined balance is 3629 CEHH. If you want to mine your own address, transfer 3791 CEHH to yourself and that should clear up the issue. Otherwise, deposit 3629 CEHH or less and you'll have no more errors.

Check the response above. You probably have a similar problem. Coins need to be mined if you wish to use approve() functions.

crytobjj

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:02:19 PM

Check the response above. You probably have a similar problem. Coins need to be mined if you wish to use approve() functions.

Okay. I'll try to transfer it to my own address first.
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

Okay. I'll try to transfer it to my own address first.

Sure, let me know it it worked. We are working on making a simple interface to make this "self-mining" process easier. We also have a CehhCoin miner coming, but that will take a bit longer.
Onix

Activity: 500
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:26:56 PM

Is this token created to lost etheruem on transactions. With fee of gas⁉
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

Is this token created to lost etheruem on transactions. With fee of gas⁉

It is, essentially. That is how it acquires its value in the most fundamental sense. The token batch mined is worth the ETH paid in fees to mine it.
Novajoensda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:20:46 PM

Hello, I've 69 cehh from your airdrop and I just bought 4050 cehh on forxdelta (I already withdrawl to my mew) so, all I have to do is make a transaction with send it all to my own address right? Let me know, what will happen after that?
Novajoensda

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

Hi, can you guide and givw me step by step how to minning CEHH  on my myetherwallet? I have 4k cehh. Thank you
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:36:46 AM

Hi, can you guide and givw me step by step how to minning CEHH  on my myetherwallet? I have 4k cehh. Thank you
Hello, I've 69 cehh from your airdrop and I just bought 4050 cehh on forxdelta (I already withdrawl to my mew) so, all I have to do is make a transaction with send it all to my own address right? Let me know, what will happen after that?

I'm a single dev with no ICO. I plan on making an automated miner at some point in the next 1-2 months, but there is no fixed date. I have 2 dApps that can accept token payments (on Discord platform). I'll deploy the corresponding contracts that take CEHH as payment for their usage soon^tm.

To mine from MEW the fastest method is to go to "Send Ether & Tokens" and choose "Private Key". Type in a private key as "1234721348231478172908a71092a347c182b479812743908127394087123984" and write it down somewhere. (This account is disposable. Do *not* use it for personal operation except mining.) This will open the usual MEW interface. Find out how much ETH it will cost you to withdraw from the account by generating the transaction and clicking Send Transaction. You need to send *at least* the amount that the line Max TX Fee displays. (At 4 Gwei it is around 0.000415696 ETH). Send that amount to the disposable address and send the CEHH to your personal address.
Olyalya

Activity: 448
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:28:52 AM

It is not entirely clear. By the term "mining" you mean POS? Then where's the wallet? If not, why not specify POOL?
PowerLaunch
Copper Member

Activity: 50

www.PowerLaunch.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 01:38:14 AM

Well I now have 143 CEHH Smiley

miketout

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 01:41:07 AM

Really interesting. I have to hand it to you on the creativity.

It's even interesting that it costs money to get the coins out.

One thing that seems missing from a normal PoW value circle is the securing of the system with PoW. If it wasn't for that, I'd even try it out, but I also know that no matter how long I wait, I still have those coins Smiley

Cool out-of-the-box experiment  Cool
M.Terzi

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

I have 249 pcs Cehh token. Maybe receive on airdrop. Thanks. It probably is not working right now, I do not think it's money either. Anyway thanks Smiley
smithnumberone1

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

quite potential to invest  Tongue Tongue
VisualPleasure

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:55:28 PM

i love the concept o CEHH.. its a community token.. Smiley the idea behind PoW is quite good.. but maybe its like bitcoin all over again.. not many people want to invest to it for first..
but i belive, if the community grows, so do with the coin itself..
btw, i've got my 93 CEHH token, and today i see it on forkdelta, and the price rose a bit.. this is a good sign.. Smiley

Novajoensda

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:44:34 PM

Hello dev, I still hold my 5k CEHH on my personal wallet and I've seen the price on forkdelta is still cheap, any new strategy for increase the CEHH price?
mss1908

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

I added CEHH to my EIDOO wallet but balance shown is 0
Romeoetin

Activity: 240
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:11:58 PM

Shitcoin
abakr

Activity: 1736
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

New site  Cheesy https://cehh.cash/
Adette02

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:14:04 AM

this very rare gem to the future..i ilke it
Torr2000

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:40:15 AM

Good evening. You say that: in few words, CehhCoin takes airdrops to the next level. I am don't think, that is next level. It's just I've seen this before. It was not a good decision. Maybe this project is differing from that one. Well, they're kind of the same thing.
That is not airdrop! That is rather so called self-drop or self-claim
Torr2000

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

Now what is total supply of CehhCoin?
gold969

Activity: 1330
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:50:00 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2018, 02:00:25 PM by gold969

Total Supply:   225,570 CEHH https://etherscan.io/token/0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4d8fbf22282f7073dafc1e074e24f7c842881ef0b035cb96196ff8cc2698f6fa could someone else tell me what is happening?
I sent the tokens as it was written on the site, but nothing changed in my wallet, except how I spent the gas.

Contract address
0x4F38f4229924bfa28D58eeda496Cc85e8016bCCC
How to mine Cehh
1. Open your wallet and add the contract
2. Send the Cehh to your own address
3. Your Cehh is now mined   https://cehh.cash/

p.s. Mr. developer, I think you need to give us more information .... How many times a day (hour, month) can I send coins?
and where is the token traded? no orders ...  https://etherdelta.com/#0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc-ETH
gold969

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:17:58 AM

Total Supply:   225,570 CEHH https://etherscan.io/token/0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x4d8fbf22282f7073dafc1e074e24f7c842881ef0b035cb96196ff8cc2698f6fa could someone else tell me what is happening?
I sent the tokens as it was written on the site, but nothing changed in my wallet, except how I spent the gas.

Contract address
How to mine Cehh

p.s. Mr. developer, I think you need to give us more information .... How many times a day (hour, month) can I send coins?
and where is the token traded? no orders ...  https://etherdelta.com/#0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc-ETH

like I understood, sent 249 tokens, got 376 ... well) to this would add a good volume of trading and the application for what this token is needed.

and the question, why only did I get more coins? at other addresses, how many were sent, as much and received ....
coinnoma

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

I have seen the team that joined the CehhCoin project. They have a vision of a good development mission. Investors must join in this good project to support the CehhCoin project idea. Because investors can benefit if they join the ICO.
gold969

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 05:12:43 PM

I have seen the team that joined the CehhCoin project. They have a vision of a good development mission. Investors must join in this good project to support the CehhCoin project idea. Because investors can benefit if they join the ICO.

what kind of nonsense you are carrying .... what ICO?

This is basically an Economics/ComputerScience/Meme experiment. I am not paying to list this token anywhere. There are no translations to be made. This is a community effort.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2954666.msg30321866#msg30321866

hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 11:56:08 PM

It is not entirely clear. By the term "mining" you mean POS? Then where's the wallet? If not, why not specify POOL?

No, it's actual mining. There is no pool mining and ERC891 doesn't work with pool mining.

quite potential to invest  Tongue Tongue

Use, don't invest.

i love the concept o CEHH.. its a community token.. Smiley the idea behind PoW is quite good.. but maybe its like bitcoin all over again.. not many people want to invest to it for first..
but i belive, if the community grows, so do with the coin itself..
btw, i've got my 93 CEHH token, and today i see it on forkdelta, and the price rose a bit.. this is a good sign.. Smiley

I haven't personally mined any more CEHH, and I'm really glad people are still mining it every now and then.

Shitcoin

Yes.

That is not airdrop! That is rather so called self-drop or self-claim

Whatever. Are we really getting into semantics?

Unlimited. CEHH is very much like a token spiritual successor of DOGE.

Contract address
How to mine Cehh

and where is the token traded? no orders ...  https://etherdelta.com/#0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc-ETH

There is no limit for total supply. You can trade it here: https://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/CEHH-ETH. I'd recommend mining, not buying.

There is no team and no ICO.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 12:50:13 PM

Lol, that explains it then. Got airdropped this randomly, classic.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Lol, that explains it then. Got airdropped this randomly, classic.

I believe you misunderstand. CehhCoin has a purpose in terms of what it can do. Your usual airdrop coins are just there for anyone, but this has an economic system similar to DogeCoin. Personally I trust a coin without ICO or team more than your average ERC20 shitcoin.
cryptoDEADBEEFFFFF

Activity: 24
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 12:33:12 AM

I see the website is no longer active, is the project abandoned?
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 03:10:50 AM

I see the website is no longer active, is the project abandoned?

I don't think this is a "project" in any sense.
At best it was an experiment and people should take the OP's opinion on the utility of this token at its face value. Which is; there is no utility for this token and it is not a project.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
midgey

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 14, 2021, 07:08:07 AM

I noticed this coin in my eth wallet and went googling... Ending up here only to be amused by the OP . Do shitcoins ever go anywhere to die?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: