Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:22:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CehhCoin (PoW ERC20)  (Read 14165 times)
hiroinu (OP)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:00:36 AM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 04:43:04 AM by hiroinu

/$$$$$$            /$$       /$$        /$$$$$$            /$$          
 /$$__  $$          | $$      | $$       /$$__  $$          |__/          
| $$  \__/  /$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ | $$$$$$$ | $$  \__/  /$$$$$$  /$$ /$$$$$$$
| $$       /$$__  $$| $$__  $$| $$__  $$| $$       /$$__  $$| $$| $$__  $$
| $$      | $$$$$$$$| $$  \ $$| $$  \ $$| $$      | $$  \ $$| $$| $$  \ $$
| $$    $$| $$_____/| $$  | $$| $$  | $$| $$    $$| $$  | $$| $$| $$  | $$
|  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$$| $$  | $$| $$  | $$|  $$$$$$/|  $$$$$$/| $$| $$  | $$
 \______/  \_______/|__/  |__/|__/  |__/ \______/  \______/ |__/|__/  |__/

Token address: 0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc
Symbol: CEHH
Decimals: 0

In few words, CehhCoin takes airdrops to the next level. There is no snapshot. All addresses have CehhCoin (CEHH).

Each. And. Every. Single. Address.

So what's in it for me? Nothing. Deploying the contracted costed around 5 dollars. I'm in Computer Science, but I love Economics. Maybe what's in it for me is to see how this works out. This is like the DOGE version of tokens. This is were token mining starts. You might ask again, why? BUT WHY?!

Well, even if there can be a yuge amount of CEHH, you can't mine all of it for free. You need to find an address that has a decent amount. Then you need to send ETH to that address. (You have to be able to access that address, obviously.) Finally you transfer the CEHH to your personal wallet or whatever.

BUT WHY?! WHY IS IT POW?! Well, because the only way to access CEHH is by hashing private keys into addresses. If you like the amount that the address holds, you proceed as above. Otherwise, you keep trying.

The Etherscan people still need to do their listing thing, if they ever do. If you want to view the token on Etherscan: https://etherscan.io/address/0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc

This is basically an Economics/ComputerScience/Meme experiment. I am not paying to list this token anywhere. There are no translations to be made. This is a community effort.

Regarding the problem people seem to have with accessing their tokens, keep in mind that for the time being CEHH is a custom token. In order to access it you need to add it in the corresponding interfaces.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:06:11 AM

you are far-fetched that you can not possibly do  Cheesy

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:20 AM

you are far-fetched that you can not possibly do  Cheesy

There is no reason for it not to work. Am I missing something?
Apostle4444

Activity: 832
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:51 AM

I checked my Wallet and there is 29 CEHH in it..

What do I do next ?
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:16:31 AM

What do I do next ?

You already "own" those CEHH, but they aren't "mined". Until the first time you try to transfer them they will be actually added to the circulating supply. If you want to mine them now, send those 29 CEHH to yourself. If you want more, for memes or because it's like mining a coin without needing a GPU, generate new addresses and try to find some with higher balances. Mine them by sending the balance to yourself.
Apostle4444

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:21:05 AM

What do I do next ?

You already "own" those CEHH, but they aren't "mined". Until the first time you try to transfer them they will be actually added to the circulating supply. If you want to mine them now, send those 29 CEHH to yourself. If you want more, for memes or because it's like mining a coin without needing a GPU, generate new addresses and try to find some with higher balances. Mine them by sending the balance to yourself.

Ah yes I see.. Nice
Apostle4444

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:34:58 AM

What do I do next ?

Ah yes I see.. Nice

I did one lot so have entered your little experiment. Smiley cost $3.42 USD so won't be doing that too many more times Wink
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:46:15 AM

What do I do next ?

Ah yes I see.. Nice

I did one lot so have entered your little experiment. Smiley cost $3.42 USD so won't be doing that too many more times Wink

Hopefully among the first of a successful experiment. I think a lot can be learned from this.
nonny12

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:52:43 AM

Good job, will keep an eye on this. There's as much utility here as with most other tokens  Wink
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:58:11 AM

Good job, will keep an eye on this. There's as much utility here as with most other tokens  Wink

Thank you. I hope this starts a new movement into new grounds and opens up the possibility of reducing "clutter" in crypto while keeping PoW upsides regarding value investment.
mintminty590

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:30:52 PM

I got NO! idea wtf this is or how you play around with it.
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:09:57 PM

I got NO! idea wtf this is or how you play around with it.

For the time being you need to add it as a custom token. Use the info that's on the first post.

Token address: 0x4f38f4229924bfa28d58eeda496cc85e8016bccc
Symbol: CEHH
Decimals: 0

Add that in the section for token balances as a custom token. It will show some number between 0 and 255. You can transfer it right off the bat!
mintminty590

Activity: 36

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

This what I dont understand? Can someone explain the procedure
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:11:30 PM

This what I dont understand? Can someone explain the procedure

There are two steps of CehhCoin ownership. All addresses have potential CehhCoin, but it needs to be claimed/mined first. It's a one-time payment to mine the coins. After that, they're really yours and counted on the totalSupply. The easiest way to claim your CehhCoins is by transfering them somewhere. It doesn't matter where, so you are fine sending it to yourself. So as steps:

• Go to MEW, MyCrypto, or some other website that lets you send tokens.
  • Add CEHH with the token details as custom token if it doesn't load. MEW has the UI for that in the lower right corner.
  • Select CEHH as the currency to send, and send your whole balance to yourself. (Receiver address is yourself!)
  • Make sure you have enough ETH to pay for the transaction. If you select 3 gwei as price, it will cost around 10 cents to do this.

After that, your CEHH balance will show up on places like etherscan.io.
AbbyMontgomery

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

waiting for more information...
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:54:37 AM
Last edit: February 17, 2018, 06:21:35 PM by soulcancer

do I have this right?...each address contains coins...must pay gas to transfer...so value of "mining" is tied to gas payments?...and it only cost you 5$ to find out what will happen?...I agree why ask why?

hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:41:57 PM

do I have this right?...each address contains coins...must pay gas to transfer...so value of "mining" is tied to gas payments?...and it only cost you 5$ to find out what will happen?...I agree why ask why?

Indeed! There are other interest aspects to it that might surface with time. This is what blockchain is meant to do.
H1X360

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:39:42 PM

Very interesting indeeed. I am the proud owner of 884 CehhCoins now.
soulcancer

Activity: 276
Merit: 12

Life is toxic...CHUG IT!!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

more questions...is this thing ever meant to stand on its own, or is it ever dependent on eth?...does the smart contract go on forever to maintain the token?...this is philosophically interesting....it appears to be "parasitic"... unless im wrong
hiroinu (OP)

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 12:06:58 AM

more questions...is this thing ever meant to stand on its own, or is it ever dependent on eth?...does the smart contract go on forever to maintain the token?...this is philosophically interesting....it appears to be "parasitic"... unless im wrong

The token *is* the contract. I wouldn't consider it parasitic. I think even Vitalik would like this because this would waste less energy overall. I attached my forecast for the usage of CehhCoin and its impact: https://twitter.com/Cehhiro/status/965696520233390081. In other words, PPoW could let us mine every PPoW at the same time. While I think decentralization of resources is important, I think trashtier altcoins should just migrate into the PPoW system and stop polluting the blockchain space. Decentralization of resources with centralization of information access.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: