Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 03:11:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to earn in Cryptocurrency Nowadays?  (Read 198 times)
iamteody (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:15:14 AM

Can somebody help me. I'm tired of hunting airdrop. They don't give coins now a days. I fill up more than hundreds of airdrop but only 3 coins with no amount I get. How to earn in Cryptocurrency nowadays?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
raoul78

Activity: 38
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:33:02 AM

Some airdrops are worth it but most of them are only for promotion.

I make good money with investing in altcoins. I try to find an altcoin I believe in and try to buy low. I'm more a hodler so I try not to trade too much. Look at some recommended altcoins and do your research on them.

ICO's are also a good way to make money but they are 'high risk, high reward' so you have to do your research before investing in one.

█   REALTYCOIN   █
the most PROFITABLE place to INVEST in the world
▬  ICO is LIVE  ▬ (http://therealtycoin.io)
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 757

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

Check out this detailed sticky:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629118.0

I know it's a few years old but things haven't really changed much since then. You're going to have to work for them because people generally aren't too keen in giving away money (which is why lots of airdrops are worthless, coincidentally). The best way to get some is to earn some cash in real life, and invest a fraction wisely.

FreeHamster

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:43:48 AM

Airdrops will be pot luck as you have found. Not many even give tokens out at the end of it and even few may be worth anything in particular. Which might be why a lot of people dump said coins after they get them.

Pretty much like any investment, most people probably save up the money to buy the investment, this case cryptocurrency.

EGEM an exciting community driven project based on Ethereum network. Find out more at discord.egem.io or egem.io
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:22:23 AM

It is not easy at all to earn cryptocurrency because it is real money.

You can try airdrops which don't give much or you can try to learn some skills and do some freelancing online. You can also participate in Bounties or invest your money to buy coins.
cryptogirlboss

Activity: 113

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I also didn’t got much from airdrops! Sad

what I use mostly is the Earn.com app that has been giving consistently small task to complete, easy and pretty transparent app!
iamteody (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:50:57 PM

Thanks for the answer. But how should I make a money now from cryptocurrency? Since airdrop is pure luck and lot of scam.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 09:16:57 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

How to earn in Cryptocurrency nowadays?

A lot of people who are new to cryptocurrency complicate the answer to this question. The best way to earn cryptocurrency is to do whatever it is you do in this world to earn money and either (1) ask to get paid in cryptocurrency or (2) use whatever currency you are paid in to buy cryptocurrency.

Bitcoin is just currency...you can earn it through any possible way there is to earn money in this world. You need to focus on what activity will earn you the highest rate per hour, day, week, month. Do that job...do it more, do it better, do it for more people. This will allow you to increase your income, which you can then use to buy cryptocurrency.

The question you're really asking is: How do I earn more money?

I'm tired of hunting airdrop. They don't give coins now a days. I fill up more than hundreds of airdrop but only 3 coins with no amount I get.

Airdrops only occur as the result of a hard fork, so you need to own a token that is targeted for a hard fork to receive the airdrop from the forking coin.

You're probably confusing the term "airdrop" with "bounty", "giveaway", or "compensation", which is what a lot of new cryptocurrency developer teams offer to build hype about their token. The problem with going the ICO route is that you're putting your bet on something that hasn't been proven and doesn't have a market. This is more risky than buying an established cryptocurrency.
UltimaTradr

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:42:16 AM

Trade your Bitcoins using Paxful.com!
if_so_klara_99

Activity: 80

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:12:52 AM

Do some long-term investments in the perspective coins.

Invest in the perspective ICOs.

Make a valuable blog or channel, collect followers and viewers and exchange your work with cryptocurrencies (e.g. promote someone through your blog and ask them to pay in cryptocurrencies).

The last one requires some time and work, but money does not come easy these days. Especially crypto money!

Good luck!  Wink
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2432

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:10:58 AM

A lot of people who are new to cryptocurrency complicate the answer to this question. The best way to earn cryptocurrency is to do whatever it is you do in this world to earn money and either (1) ask to get paid in cryptocurrency or (2) use whatever currency you are paid in to buy cryptocurrency.

There is the truthful answer. Smiley

I'd add that the Internet has created some new skills and income sources.  Making videos and taking photos to generate micro-payments on-line are a couple of examples. Selling goods and accepting Bitcoin in payment is another method I use.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
JaredStein

Activity: 379
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:34 AM

The best way to earn cryptocurrency is to but the cryptocurrency from exchange.

Or you can also try to participate in airdrops of coins that happen every day. Airdrops are free and you can earn money if you try to.
silvertulip

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:37:11 AM

Can somebody help me. I'm tired of hunting airdrop. They don't give coins now a days. I fill up more than hundreds of airdrop but only 3 coins with no amount I get. How to earn in Cryptocurrency nowadays?

mining monero and ethereum are the most profitable nowadays.
mwaqar17

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:55:49 AM

In my opinion you should work for blog writing. Try to write quality blogs and participate in every bounty. They will pay you with smart amount of coins. May be you will face difficulty in writing blogs but after sometime you will enjoy it.

Important point in bounty selection is :
First you should check how much amount have been invested so far in that campaign.
Second how much blogs have been submitted so far in that particular bounty.

Heidim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

Sign up for some bounty campaigns. It's very interesting to me and you earn some coins. If you put in the work you will earn a decent amount for the work you do. I've earned a decent amount of coins in airdrops and I will probably keep them for a long time. Just be patient it will accumulate and in a year or two it will be worth something.  Wink
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

Another way is to do internet marketing there are some marketing company are paying with crypto or bitcoin like peerfly that i currently working in few product that i promote.. If you know how to do SEO or even just share post in facebook you can earn by promoting CPA affiliate links that can gives you a massive earnings if you can generate a large amount of traffic and leads..
Just make sure you know how to make your own creative landing page and know how to promote your site..

The other thing that i know since you only earn in airdrops you can try to earn cryptocurrency in bounty section where can see all bounties and earn a good amount of altcoin or ICO that you can sell in the future after release in the market..  check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

The other source that i know is to mine them if you have a good computer with high end graphics card you can mine few coin in different algo so make sure you to choose if what coin is profitable with your cards..  If you don't have any computer invest in hardware i am sure you can recover them in few months..
Digital Mutant

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:55:39 PM

hello

airdrop can really be a waist of time an time is very important now.
Try to invest your time in learning reading and spreading about crypto

Generally 5% of the total airdrops in general are useful, the rest is trash

The best way to earn is investing fiat money and trade if what you want is money

But if yuo believe in this the best practice is learn, invest and hold for the long therm
upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:50:55 PM

Earning  crypto currency is not that much of easy.You can earn crypto by,

1) doing bounties
2) Investing ICO

Several website ,they advertise bounty programs. before join to bounty program please search about project and stakes amount very well. because if can't earn some thing cording to our time and effort,there is no point to that kind of bounty.

Invest ICO is best way  to increase the value of you portfolio. 50% ICO are scams. please be careful investing on ICO nowadays. I would like to suggest Daneel ICO, because it will real world gap in crytpo trading and digital assert management. Daneel a is AI Smart Assistant for crytpo and digital assert management which is based on IBM watson AI platform. Visit Daneel.io for information.

tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:18:13 PM

as a newbie best way is doing airdrop and bounty.i know most of the newbies dont have enough capital to invest.so best thing to get some free stuff by going airdrops and bounty.for this you will have to make good facebook account with 5000+ friends(best) and twitter account with more than 200 Flowers .both accounts should me more than 3 months old. another important thing is bitcointalk account.you must make bitcointalk account and better to get high rank as you can for get maximum amount of rewards.if uou accompanied with this basic things what you have to do is apply for airdrops as much as you can and just forget them and waiting for them until you get rewards.also chose good bounty champagnes and do them and earn some free stuff

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:40 PM

The best way to earn here is to start with bounty campaigns. That would be a good start and a good experience to earn a lot of knowledge with coins, and another pro there is you won’t even notice your rank here in bitcointalk, it will just rank up right away because you’re posting for campaigns. Next would be investing the money you’ve earned in campaigns to trading. Buy coins and learn about the principles of trading, that would be the best and fastest way to earn millions.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: