Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:37:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Litecoin About to go Big  (Read 1325 times)
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:59:27 AM

I can't say that Litecoin is about to go big because the price of this coin is not good and The annoucement of lite coin fork it will be a too effect of litecoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MartoValenti

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:07:03 PM

I read before few days about this. For me, for now everything is rumors. In fact, I am not sure that litecoin will ever going to go so big, as a lot of people expect. There are way too good other projects that have better potential than litecoin so for me, litecoin is not interest anymore.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:23:22 PM

now it is already at its peak , 80% chance it will dump from here .
i can expect 20-30% dump with respect to btc price from its ath level .
Fantina

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:03:03 AM

litecoin is digital silver, and you can see that the team is constantly something I will do twice already they earned , I will continue
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:12:42 AM

I'm pretty sure Litecoin will bounce big for the mean time let's wait bitcoin reach all time high first before alts will moon. As long as your a holder then there's no problem.
99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:13:50 AM

Litecoin outdid all major cryptocurrencies as at Feb 14 2018, Could this be an indication of better things in terms of value are about to follow?

Just one word: Litepay!!!

https://www.litepay.us/

Yeah this is pretty huge. I am mad at myself because I held more LTC in my portfolio than anything else a little while ago and for some reason decided to sell when it shot up from $50 to $200. Yeah, I made a decent profit, but I used that money to buy coins that have performed much worse in recent weeks. Now to sell what I bought and convert it back to ltc would cause me a massive loss. Ugh. I am learning but it is painful.

LTC is a great coin - it's Bitcoin's little brother.
JayFKay

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:37:06 AM

If the founder is selling up & getting out financially (which he did) I was too.
I feel its a bad sign - I sold all my LTC for BPT & LSK and have no regrets.

Yes Litecoin is up 8% for the month - Blockport is up 119% for the month - so I fail to see what all the fuss about LTC is for???

sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:28:02 AM

I'm sure but not in the near future because of that
Litecoin is capable of handling more than 1,500 transactions per second. This opens a great opportunity for Litecoin to be able to compete with Bitcoin in the future, regardless of its function as Investment or Payment System.
p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:26:15 AM

Litecoin outdid all major cryptocurrencies as at Feb 14 2018, Could this be an indication of better things in terms of value are about to follow?

Litecoin always have being very perspective. It is the second very popular cryptocurrency that appeared on the market. And its technology is much better than Bitcoin’s one. Do don't worry and buy these coins.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:33:10 AM

It could be. Litecoin is in progression to succeed in business transactions. There is nothing to fear about in litecoin coz this is one of the potential coins in crypto. There is a big possibility to this coin in the future.
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:38:22 AM

In my opinion it could be a big coin after the following weeks or months because they are already implementing upgrades to their systems and making sure the transaction is lighting fast. It will be popular and in demand on the market after they had improved their Network.
Valovut

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

Of course Litecoin a potential and good choice for any Altcoin holder. The developers claim that this allows Litecoin to have faster transaction confirmation. I think in 2018 LTC will hit $500. So I believe it Litecoin is a big altcoin, You can buy LTC for long term hold.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:36:52 AM

It is because of the hard fork which for every 1 Litecoin you hold, you will receive 10 Litecoin Cash plus their upcoming Litepay debit card where we can convert our LTCs to fiat currency by withdrawing to any ATM worldwide.

I have been waiting for so long since only BTC could convert straight to fiat currency, while Ethereum and others need to be converted to BTC first before withdrawing to any affiliated remittance centers, debit cards, etc.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

I truly believe that Litecoin is an underestimated cryptocurrency. I also hope it will be growing faster and faster. Here is this altcoin prediction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubtjbBzB8Q
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:55:40 AM

I truly believe that Litecoin is an underestimated cryptocurrency. I also hope it will be growing faster and faster. Here is this altcoin prediction video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ubtjbBzB8Q

I do believe in Litecoin since this has an impressive performance and a promising coin that needs to be considered by anyone. Despite the dips in bitcoin, still LTH manage to perform at green zone where it is now progressing effectively.
I would have say that it is not only more ample than Bitcoin, but it has appealed more people towards it lately and the process of putting in wallets has been the search of many search engines on the internet.
cryptoZcoin

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:06:38 AM

Litecoin is unique that its always been around but never really did much towards marketing, compared to Dash and some other coins. I remember the Litecoin foundation recently tweeting about doing more to market it and we will see how that does. As of the technology and purpose of LTC, I have no doubts we will have big things to come. Litepay is big and that and people wanting to get Litecoin Cash is probably why we have the recent uptrend. But I believe LTC is going to have a huge 2018. They will be first to implement Lighting network on the main net and I think they will also try and implement smart contracts and possibly private transactions in the future. I think it has positioned itself to do well in the future. I also do not think Charlie Lee selling his coins had any affect on LTC in the long run. People who are mad at him for that are just looking for reasons to blame the recent correction on. We just have to wait and see how this all ends up. But I wouldn't be surprised to see $1K+ LTC soon.
kungfupandacoin

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:27:54 AM

Litecoin is way way better than Bitcoin and it can become big in the future.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:40:19 AM

LTC is the best coin to invest in next times!
I do believe in Litecoin since this has an impressive performance and a promising coin that needs to be considered by anyone
EMV

Activity: 183

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:46:46 AM

Litecoin quite stable "currency". If you want to enclose today, and tomorrow to sell. On it a lot of money you won't make that. And on a dolgosrok, good вapик. To take on good recession (140-170 as on me) and there will be to you a fairy tale. Has to jump still at least to 250.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:47:10 AM

I like LTC for small fees and nice speed. LTC project has a potencial like a payment coin with a good perfomences. Also it shows an active development.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: