Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Intense Coin Speculation  (Read 441 times)
johnwarren12 (OP)

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:39:54 AM

I have been watching IntenseCoin (ITNS) from the sidelines and looks like a promising one to me. Currently at $0.013, the team working well, achieving milestones, active on twitter, small marketcap, plenty of room to grow and what not. Plus the privacy niche which we all think is going to be hit in this year. I am pretty sure this could be next 100x coin and reach $1 by the end of 2018. What do you all think about it?

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:23:35 AM

I have been watching IntenseCoin (ITNS) from the sidelines and looks like a promising one to me. Currently at $0.013, the team working well, achieving milestones, active on twitter, small marketcap, plenty of room to grow and what not. Plus the privacy niche which we all think is going to be hit in this year. I am pretty sure this could be next 100x coin and reach $1 by the end of 2018. What do you all think about it?

very interesting suggestion. one question : do you know because market volume is so slow ?
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

very interesting suggestion. one question : do you know because market volume is so slow ?

Market volume is lower than November. All I care for is good projects with good team which can go long term and many indicators, some of which I mentioned above, give me an indication that  the project will go long for  sure. Not for the next 3 years atleast.

Let our AI bot trade for you on the best signals in the market. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3384090.msg35646168#msg35646168

PM me for details.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:45:30 AM

The market is still too fragile now to say that there is some coin can goes very high. The coin which can goes high if the coin is ico coin then the ico must be base on us dollar or euro. But if all crypto market back to bullish we will see this ITNS goes high. Especially if we see bitcoin break all new time high above $20K
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:49:49 PM

It's a maybe, but way too early to tell. Trading volumes are almost nonexistent, so prices aren't really established yet.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Devs hold a huge amount, barely any trading volume. looks like a scam and you will lose your money.
sedou

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:07:01 PM

Only time will tell. There are some things i do not personally like. If whole market goes bull I can see projects like this go up like last time.
GlassMaster

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Obvious shitcoin, as well as the doge, the tron is clearly seen that the coin is only for the pump and then complete disappointment. You should not even consider it.

johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:19:14 AM

Devs hold a huge amount, barely any trading volume. looks like a scam and you will lose your money.

Thats quite a statement to be made. 65% of xrp is held with the team, are we gonna say the same about Ripple too?

PM me for details.
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:20:57 AM

Obvious shitcoin, as well as the doge, the tron is clearly seen that the coin is only for the pump and then complete disappointment. You should not even consider it.

I read somewhere that even the creator of Dogecoin is asking people to stop using it and still its being used and now 2018 is being said year of Dogin China and people expect it to moon this year....tron will have its deciding moment on 31st march when they release their main-net.

PM me for details.
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

Good day to you. I wanted to address a few concerns that you have regarding the project.  Our premine is less than half of all the coins in circulation. A total of 15% of the coins have been set aside. 10% pre-mine which is currently locked, and 5% which is used for bounty rewards. The 5% will be locked again after the airdrop payments have been processed. With regard to trading volume, we are experiencing smaller trading volume which I believe is being caused by a lack of community trust with stocks.exchange, and long wait times for trades to occur. We were recently added to a new exchange TradeOrge. However, we currently are not endorsing them. If our community chooses to use this exchange, we recommend they use caution. We also addressed the concerns about the number of coins we hold in our most recent update, which you can review at https://intensecoin.com/2018/02/15/february-15th-update/.

Feel free to reach out to us if you have any additional questions or concerns. We have an active Discord and Slack channel and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Best,

ThePigwee (Community Manager for IntenseCoin)
ETHtotheMOON1

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:15:54 PM

what is the % held by team? I'm considering to invest in the project but that might be disturbing. I mean if their intentions are good, it's not a bad thing, but on the other hand, it could be problem..

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
ThePigwee

Activity: 181
Merit: 46

Lethean COO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

what is the % held by team? I'm considering to invest in the project but that might be disturbing. I mean if their intentions are good, it's not a bad thing, but on the other hand, it could be problem..

We hold a total of 15%. You can review this information in our whitepaper at https://intensecoin.com/whitepaper.pdf. You can also review this information in my previous post.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:40:02 PM

As a trader, it is better to see the trading volume grow before buying into this, the issue with most of these low cp project is volume and when you can't go out of a trade due to low volume. I will watch the price action first

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
lncm

Activity: 388
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:22:25 PM

I'm mining and buying intense here and there.

It's one of the most undervalued coins in my opinion. Active dev team, solid project.

Used stocks.exchange for 2 times to buy vs bitcoin, and not a single issue. It got much better.

It's the ~100 Satochi coins that could give the most profit.

Heck, there are $30 coins that don't have such a team and roadmap and haven't achieve nothing so far.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

What is so obvious that makes it a shitcoin I may ask? Roll Eyes Because there are few in this industry that are trying to accomplish what IntenseCoin is and I think we could all benefit if they achieve what they set out to. Tell me again, why are you against this kind of innovation, and more specifically why is IntenseCoin "shitcoin"?

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:08:33 AM

Probably we got a consensus about the team and hardwork being put into....with the kind of market they have to conquer and the work, I'd again say, I don't see $1 out of sight before EOY.

PM me for details.
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:20:49 AM

I heard this coin for the first time in my life. It looks like a very nice spot to invest in when we look at the chart. It is now time for the price to rise.
But unfortunately there is no stock exchange traded, which is a big problem for now Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Fgomes87

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:05:39 AM

In my opinion this is a nice project. The first thing is the privacy, of course.

The windows wallet works fine, their project to make a blockchain VPN is very interesting. You will need itns  to pay for the VPN so you have your need for the coin right there. I think it's a wise move from them not to go to big exchanges yet. Because they are still upgrading and adjusting the blockchain. If they flood the blockchain and the transactions take too long it'll be their end.

From what I've seen these devs know what they're doing. And they have been making wise decisions.

KEEP up the good work. Baby steps... But steady steps. 😊😊😊
johnwarren12 (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

In the recent dip, the coin touched some 80 sats and I think lots of people who believe in the project have filled their bags Cheesy

I did mine too Wink

PM me for details.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: