Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:59:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: is TEN from tokenomy scam?  (Read 90 times)
intrader (OP)

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:21:09 AM

I bought TEN with btc and filled my eth address but there are only save button not send button, now my ten stucked on my account, somebody help me!
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:43:24 AM

I bought TEN with btc and filled my eth address but there are only save button not send button, now my ten stucked on my account, somebody help me!
everyone is still confused and experiencing the same thing as you, have you contacted the TEN support team for this issue?

but there is good news from Tokenomy that they have been registered in indonesian local exchange. see here https://medium.com/@tokenomy/ten-to-be-listed-on-bitcoin-co-id-285721d05f88
intrader (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:45:56 AM

everyone is still confused and experiencing the same thing as you, have you contacted the TEN support team for this issue?

but there is good news from Tokenomy that they have been registered in indonesian local exchange. see here https://medium.com/@tokenomy/ten-to-be-listed-on-bitcoin-co-id-285721d05f88

They just replied me said wait distribution date
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:03:04 AM

The Developer of TEN token is founder of biggest crypto exchange in Indonesia and SouthEast Asia, so TEN not scam because I also used this exchange a couple years to trade and until now never any problem. And now in this exchange available already wallet of TEN token. I think you have to join their english telegram group to solve your problem.
intrader (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:08:42 AM

The Developer of TEN token is founder of biggest crypto exchange in Indonesia and SouthEast Asia, so TEN not scam because I also used this exchange a couple years to trade and until now never any problem. And now in this exchange available already wallet of TEN token. I think you have to join their english telegram group to solve your problem.
They replied me to wait distribution date, I don't know when they will distribute
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:08:56 AM

just wait and I get the information that the distribution will be done on the 20th of february.
intrader (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

just wait and I get the information that the distribution will be done on the 20th of february.
Sound great just don't panic dump by then
adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:26:00 AM

TEN tokens we can sell in Bitcoin.co.id, this may be the answer that this token is not a scam token, we also know, especially the people of Indonesia, that the tokenomi is made from CEO Bitcoin.co.id that has been very trusted
intrader (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:12:16 AM

TEN tokens we can sell in Bitcoin.co.id, this may be the answer that this token is not a scam token, we also know, especially the people of Indonesia, that the tokenomi is made from CEO Bitcoin.co.id that has been very trusted
Wait after they open send option
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:22:14 AM

TEN Token is under development by biggest crypto exchange in my country Indonesia, and here the founder Oscar Darmawan very active in many seminar to promote advantages of Bitcoin and others crypto, so i think TEN not scam. They also has more than 5k in their telegram official. I think you have to wait until token sale finish.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: