Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Money & happines, connection  (Read 147 times)
tigrhes (OP)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:26:44 AM

Hi everyone,
What do you think about the connection between money and happines?
Does money buy happines?

I think that with money you can't buy friends, a girlfriend or a family but sure they will help you a lot in your life, you can travel, don't have any economic problem, you have less worries..
There are also some people that are satisfied of what they have and they are happy too
What's your opinion?

..We are still poor so don't just watch this thread but think a way you can get rich or at least be happy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bioessential

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:39:17 AM

Hi everyone,
Does money buy happines?

I think that with money you can't buy friends, a girlfriend or a family but sure they will help you a lot in your life, you can travel, don't have any economic problem, you have less worries..
There are also some people that are satisfied of what they have and they are happy too
What's your opinion?

..We are still poor so don't just watch this thread but think a way you can get rich or at least be happy!

money is a daily need for every day life... if you don't have money you can't buy anything you want, and happiness is in our heart. happiness, can't buy, because money is a materials only...
brainryan

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 02:17:02 PM

In fact today, money is a measure of happiness and money is an integral part of loving relationships.
kabackovas

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:58:29 PM

Money can do almost 90% of happiness, but still 10% may differ in how you do see them
Jeremy O`Brein

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:15:37 PM

I think can do almost 70% of happiness
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:03:38 PM

Money can buy happiness but not all. You can buy thing that can make you happy, you can go to places you want that can make you happy but more than that it cannot buy you life, good health, love, joy and peace. It cannot guarantee us safety and salvation.
Harry Brown

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:04:56 PM

It seems to me that money makes life easier, but does not bring happiness. Because an easy and comfortable life is not equal to happiness. As well as endless purchasing and consuming are not equal to happiness.
We have enough sad examples.
andiez

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:16:25 PM

Money and happiness have a close bond. Money is the means to build happiness. Happiness is an important value to be addressed in human life.
Lyly Coline

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:22:53 PM

Money and happiness have a close bond. Money is the means to build happiness. Happiness is an important value to be addressed in human life.
Seward

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:24:43 PM

Money helps meet the minimum physical needs of people in life such as food, clothing, housing, health care ... If these minimum needs are not met, we will can not live normally.
sonicrings

Activity: 11

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

You don't even need money to live, you can live off the land, humans have been doing that for thousands of years.
kenmobility

Activity: 142
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

I think money can buy happiness, every body loves money...with money you will be respected and you will be able to get loyal friends who will always make you happy no matter what
aadiba sofia

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:53:56 PM

one's happiness is not determined by the amount of money, but from the tranquility of the soul
andiez

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:36:08 PM

Money helps to live comfortably, not in need, debt, meaning avoid financial worries; and when necessary, it can help us to share, support for those who are in difficult circumstances. This gives us a sense of well-being.
ololesia

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 06:47:37 PM

I think money can buy comfort, which is a part of happiness, but not the happiness itself. The real happiness is connected to many other emotional aspects and a rich person won't be happy without e.g. good relationship with parents
Gelap

Activity: 228

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

money can not buy happiness but it can make your life easier. as we see many people who are rich but his life is not happy just the opposite of many simple people but he is happy because of the people around him. so not all happiness should be based on money.
imunk

Activity: 319
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 11:51:29 PM

Well people some think that became Rich is happiness and some people also not, personally I think money is something needs to fulfill you everyday need, it's is happiness if your have money ? Yes and no, you need money to eat and support family and if you have exceeded money some people became arrogance it's will lead jealously and  finally to conflicts! Will you happy the conflicts and fight around you?.
The real answer from me is depends on people or a person what form happiness is he or her seek, it's can love, Rich, or other form of happiness.

fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:08:15 AM

I think money is only a tool to achieve happiness. With money we can make ourselves and others happy, without our money going to trouble and surely we will not be happy.
diorthotis

Activity: 330

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 03:30:37 AM

Hi everyone,
Does money buy happines?

What's your opinion?

NO, money cannot buy happiness. Happiness is a self created state that we generate with positive thoughts and actions. Happiness can be generated at any moment, and in any situation.

Here is some wisdom that may help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Og1xlbjnALs
Gammon714

Activity: 34

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

Then there is a question of happiness, joy or contentedness.   Images of people who barely have anything yet they hang out and talk or sing songs....they seem content in that moment, even if they don't have money.    I would like to achieve that state on a regular basis...for now...I buy lottery tickets.   Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: