Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:44:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin will grow again?  (Read 598 times)
vionas

Activity: 261
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:50:28 PM

its been long time btc is down
when it will grow up

yes, bitcoin is starting to improve and that is positive news for bitcoin holders. A little patience for the next few months bitcoin will again peak its price.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:57:38 PM

when it will grow up
I think you have lack of knowledge about the price of Bitcoin nowadays. Do you know the today's price? I don't think so.
Bitcoin has started growing up again, In comparison with the last 15 days, Bitcoin price has been increasing and the price will grow up again in the near future.
That's why, No need to be panicked and confused about the price of Bitcoin. Keep yourself attached to this platform for the future purpose. Hopefully, Bitcoin will dominate in the capital market and Block chain system will be the major platform for monetary world.
Vikas Bansal

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:59:53 PM

Now bitcoin has started grow day by day. please check price update
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

It is currently in recovering stage. If you analyze and compare the current price from the past few weeks you’ll notice that it is growing and there is already a price improvement. Hoping that it continues to pump higher.

Just like any stocks in the market, the value may flactuate but if you will review its past history, bitcoin never stay down for a ling time. Just be patient and always check itbfrom time to time as it really is unpredictable. But that does not mean it is a bad thing. Pattern shows its upward progress

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 04:04:37 PM

If we consider the present situation then undoubtedly it will be tough for Bitcoin to raise that high. Bitcoin is undoubtedly the best crypto currency. But there is a saying that, ever the good business remains with a lack. So, Bitcoin is now going through some hard time. But it will come back very strongly. Just we need to be patient that's all. Who knows tommorow we may see that Bitcoin reached to 20000$

copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

I think it maybe April in April will rise again in clay from the history of the year yesterday fitting in April and so on high rise
well just wait

Rascar Capac

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:23:50 PM

Btc just crossed the 10k, that's where the bitcoin seems to go up again, it's great news! Let's hope it's not just a dead cat bounce and rather a long and stable market recovery !
Smpdytz1

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:25:46 PM

See now bitcoin already start to recover again few minutes ago it hit $10k again this time no one can't stop bitcoin surely it will hit $20k within two months

YayProto   |   DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬[/c (http://bit.ly/yayProtoSiteFromBBT)
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

Have you really checked the charts? It is already past 10K and has been going through a steady rise for the past week, so that looks good (a small dip here and there but nothing major). I think we are past correction time.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:36:24 PM

Bruh, bitcoin ain't no tree to grow.
Its a damn cryptocurrency. If you don't know what is the meaning of cryptocurrency, here's a draft:
A cryptocurrency (or crypto currency) is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange that uses cryptography to secure its transactions, to control the creation of additional units, and to verify the transfer of assets.Cryptocurrencies are a type of digital currencies, alternative currencies and virtual currencies. Cryptocurrencies use decentralized control as opposed to centralized electronic money and central banking systems.The decentralized control of each cryptocurrency works through a blockchain, which is a public transaction database, functioning as a distributed ledger.
The prices will surge when the markets want it to, like now.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:41:33 PM

Bitcoin is growing back already, atleast for the past 4 weeks that it has been rapidly deteriorating in value, our hope is rising, hopefully by march /April the value should have recovered from the long term fall.
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:55:39 PM

I want it as soon as possible, but if it can not. enjoying it slowly is also okay. because it will also breed for the market to buy and sell bitcoin in a healthy way.
Raisul Islam

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:04:46 PM

Bitcoin will crose $11000 very soon.After one month it will be rise again i think.Bitcoin likes rollar coster it's price run like up and down every time.Now  a days bitcoin price is soo cheep.When i was join bitcoin comunity at that time bitcoin price was $6000 but at the end of 2017 it was $15000k + So there is nothing to worry about.It will be rise again.
moli1

Activity: 182
Merit: 118

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

right now cryptocurrency market recovery continued, with nearly every top 100-cryptocurrency rising in value against the US dollar.

The Bitcoin price headlined the advance, testing the $10,000 for the first time since Feb.

Bitcoin now has a market cap of $170 billion, which has enabled its market share to tick up to 35.3 percent.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:17:58 PM

Well now bitcoins has reached $10k and might steadily keep on increasing up to $20k I hope but the drop due to correction was big so it would take time to reach $20k.And as the transactions fees and confirmation time is normal it will bring back the users who got annoyed by the high fees and low speed confirmation speed.
Md. Sarwar Hosain

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:18:25 PM

I think Bitcoin is a best coin. Although Bitcoin has been down for few days but now the bitcoin has been up again. I am sure that it's market price will be grown up again and the market demand is getting high in the next some days. Roll Eyes Smiley
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2128

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:20:49 PM

I think you forget to check the btc chart. Bitcoin market is already moving to upside from last somedays. I just checked bitcoin is now 10000$+ according to coinmarketcap. Bitcoin is now recovering it's not dropping. Wait for some more days your statement will change.

Thao_Mama

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:25:18 PM

Yes, I believe it will come back with hight price!
maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:26:22 PM

when it will grow up

seriously?
Haven't you seen bitcoin just growing 40% since its very bottom few days back? I feel like some users on this forum are just blind and not even capable of using google website. I'm wondering how you guys make a crypto transaction.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:32:17 PM

when it will grow up

I hope bitcoin can grow big again, maybe these few weeks to see bitcoin prices touched 11k dollars, in order to touch high prices again ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: