Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:38:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When bitcoin will grow again?  (Read 598 times)
Wulanayu

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:27:06 AM

Yes of course we can all see the bitcoin graphs now. Looking at the bitcoin charts has shown that bitcoin is starting to go up and up, it really makes us all happy, because at the beginning of the year bitcoin fell deep enough but now bitcoin will keep going up and setting new records.
For those who have not invested immediately you invest before you fall behind by bitcoin rockets.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

January-February is an anual down of bitcoin every year since 2014, there are no things to fear, it will go up again in march and will always reach new ATH every year
Bambinoe

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:44:18 AM

Bitcoin will start experiencing a considerable amount of growth at the tail end of this month.

upekhaanthony

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:52:00 AM

Now bitcoin has some stability than past two weeks. New investor coming for investing on crypto currency and that increase total market capital more higher. All rules and regulation coming to regulate bitcoin and other crypto currency behavior  decreasing. This can prevent panic sales.  it will get two to four month recover to bitcoin for come same position as on last December. All market analytical chats shows now bitcoin slowly going up for previous position.

thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:57:47 AM

You can see in this few months the bitcoin value is low so i think on this month the price will go back again and if you buy bitcoin now I think it is better because the price is getting back again.I hope on this coming month will the price may not going down again.
arthur25

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:05:54 AM

Bitcoin goes up and goes down. We couldn't expect bitcoin to stable in up position. The motion is always different but the ways is the same the up and down movement. Bitcoin will grow again in price but not in supply.
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:07:37 AM

its been long time btc is down
when it will grow up
I believe it will rise again, as you can see the marketcap volume is back again to 400+ billion regarding to its 800 billion cap last year. So indeed it will be a good sign to just hold your bitcoins till it seek all time high again.
Dico88

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

For me lately the bitcoin price has started to increase again because I want the bitcoin price to reach $ 25,000 by the end of this year already many people who have been waiting for the price of bitcoin recover and even people have been expecting bitcoin prices to be more expensive than the previous bitcoin prices. Cool
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:25:12 AM

when it will grow up

Bitcoin started to rise again. But we can not say it will continue growing up certainly. Of course there will be decreases on bitcoin value in next months. But I think it will grow up complacently in 2018. If you have enough money, I still suggest you to buy bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

when it will grow up

In my opinion, you should check out bitcoin's volatility range per year, dating back from 2013. You will see that every down fall and growth of bitcoin's price because of it's volatility, happens almost the same months. That's why it's easy to predict bitcoin's growth.

Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

when it will grow up

I want to believe that the festive seasons are now over and a reawakening of the markets all over the world. So also, we can see that the bitcoin has started its rise, a gradual increase though from 8000$ to 10000$. Let's get ready for the trades too!
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:34:27 PM

when it will grow up

It depends what "up" means for you.

For many, Bitcoin is still "up". One year ago it was around 1000$.
Many look at the charts and see that Bitcoin seems to be back on the right track for about a week already, and in the last 4 days it is continuously rising.

If "up" is the 17-20k levels, you need a little more patience. Holding is not an easy job. But the confidence levels are rising again, so this "up" should be achieved again soon.
I also started to lose my patience, but I look at the charts and I see good things again.

I definitely agree what you said. Looking back the chart history every year I am seeing only one way, just rising up. It's  given there are times that you're in page of losing patience but only optism is the key of holding on. Good things are just along the corner.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:56:43 PM

Bitcoin will grow again once the FUDs are not existing and once the whales are done to accumulate bitcoin because they will be just pushing the price up again and they will create the hype that will attract a lot of people to join because of the profitable hype that will be created and the hype will continue until a new all time high price was made and that is when the cycle will go back for getting FUDs and so on and so on.
cellecelle

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 12:58:53 PM

when it will grow up

I think it will grow up again by mid of this year 2018..

Seriously! I don't know which charts are you seeing or which prices are you even taking as a benchmark?

Bitcoin had broken a resistance level of below 6k and today its almost near 10k.

This momentum has happened in less than few days!

All those who had brought at 6k level, they made some serious dough already! #dontbegreedy #bepositive
9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:50:06 PM

when it will grow up
what do you mean by its been long time btc is down
when it will grow up?
it not even up to 60days since bitcoin price dropped and you are complaining! how long do you think it takes bitcoin before it reaches it is toady? it toke 7 good years, so learn to have some patience.
Rome was not built in a day
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

when it will grow up
Yes, for me bitcoin will be recover and it will grow higher and higher. And I know time will come that bitcoin is stable and higher value than other currency.
gates

Activity: 167

Revolutionising KYC Services

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:18:59 PM

It is already in a process of slow growing, as we all can see. I think it will grow much faster soon.

zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:22:56 PM

when it will grow up
Last year has become an important milestone for bitcoin. Even those who do not know what digital currency means, must have heard the magic word, bitcoin, at least once or twice. The word bitcoin is everywhere: in newspapers, on TV, on radio, on the Internet. This is not surprising, where more than eleven months in 2017, this digital currency has grown 20 times (from USD 900/1 coin to almost USD 20,000)
aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:49:56 PM

bitcoin grows with an unknown speed for humanity, but it will definitely grow when many people buy it, and this does not predict when, just watch the process
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

when it will grow up

be patient and do not have to worry because I'm sure bitcoin prices will increase again and the market will get better and profitable
Exactly it is going to increase in price someday but we will have to hold and keep patience, as last year in some part of year price was a bit low and then people started to buy and invert so this thing made the price of bitcoin as high as never think about, so now again it is the old time price is low but it will increase as it started to increase already so coming few months are going to bring the price of bitcoin on its tract once again and in this situation patience is the gate way for success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: