Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody looking to make a quick 10% return on your investment? Check this out.  (Read 1243 times)
greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 08:19:28 AM

Every little bit, you will run away with :/

That would not be very wise, considering we've got his name, birthday & age, adress, phone number, former high school, photos of him and his cat. Also that Van Dyke? Shave it, doesn't work.

hehe, great to know, but how?  Another loan?

No loan.

I'm not going to go into details concerning the how as that could give potential future scammers an edge.

Where you addressing me as a future scammer?  Or other viewers?  If me, I could tell you, your wrong  Grin

No, I was talking in general
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 01:25:48 PM

If you posted a picture of your current mining setup with a piece of paper with your bitcointalk screen name on it people might be a little more inclined to believe you.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: