Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 09:20:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anybody looking to make a quick 10% return on your investment? Check this out.  (Read 1243 times)
LiquidGamerX (OP)

Activity: 47
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:09:46 AM

Looking for possible investors to help fund this micro loan, which has a 10% return.  We are upgrading our current mining rig.

You can invest as much as you are comfortable with.  Any little bit helps.
Here is the listing:

https://btcjam.com/listings/6891

Let me know if you have any questions!
smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:40:56 AM

This will end well.
DrJoeGrine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 03:59:29 AM

I like how your profit projections forget about rising difficulty. If that still is too complicated, it means that your returns shrink every two weeks.

Inputs.io - 82,000 BTC transferred and counting
If I was helpful please donate to a good cause: 1JEFaauDc7dWGFuuWAWpweJfSjhxdwmD44
Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:02:48 AM

I can fill this loan for 340 LTC collateral. PM me if interested.

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 06:31:15 AM

340 LTC is 6.73 btc on BTC-E.com.  That's a bitcoin more than the loan.  While the rising difficulty does pay a factor in this, I am the one prepared for the long haul.  The investors are investing in a micro loan with 10% interest, less chance of risk with the difficulty increases shrinking profits.  Long term my mining rig will pay for itself (with the prices of asic mining hardware dropping.).  I receive income at the beginning of every month to pay this loan.  I also have inventory that I am selling off to cover this loan.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 12:56:50 PM

I receive income at the beginning of every month to pay this loan.

You're aware we can see your Linkedin Profile?
Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:37:40 PM

Flagged until you repay you loans. Looks like you're making a mad dash for as much BTC as you can after repaying your first loan. Sorry, but that looks really really bad.

GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 02:43:42 PM

340 LTC is 6.73 btc on BTC-E.com.  That's a bitcoin more than the loan.

So? You want an investor to take onboard tons of risk, but unprepared to yourself.

Tomatocage
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 04:40:15 PM

http://www.ebay.com/usr/equesnellgx

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 06:11:56 PM

Yep.  He is making a mad dash for coins.  7.5BTC funded that will never be paid back. 

And another loan request for an additional 5.5 BTC

Anyone want to take bets on him missing his next payment?

https://btcjam.com/users/6225
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 08:07:34 PM

Every little bit, you will run away with :/
2 active loans...  and this.  Do you not have the patience?

What the heck..  The only reference you have is yourself lol
greyhawk

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 08:46:46 PM

That would not be very wise, considering we've got his name, birthday & age, adress, phone number, former high school, photos of him and his cat. Also that Van Dyke? Shave it, doesn't work.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 08:59:06 PM

That would not be very wise, considering we've got his name, birthday & age, adress, phone number, former high school, photos of him and his cat. Also that Van Dyke? Shave it, doesn't work.

hehe, great to know, but how?  Another loan?
greyhawk

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 09:07:08 PM

No loan.

I'm not going to go into details concerning the how as that could give potential future scammers an edge.
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 10:26:06 PM

Wow, I was really unaware at the response I was going to get.  I have made a lot of purchases of ASIC Hardware, and invested the rest into BTC-E.com.  I am just expanding at a rapid pace.  I thought the faster the better, the more profits.  Not the more I can run away with.  I'm selling my 55 inch LG LCD TV for $600,  I also will be receiving $1800 of disposable income at the beginning of next month.

If you are afraid I will run off, then don't invest. I'm not a good seller, but I am great with technology (www.facebook.com/quesneltechnologysolutions).  I figured ASIC mining was a great way to utilize my skills and make money (in the far future)in the process.

This is just an opportunity for investors to make a 10% ROI.  There is risk with every investment.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2013, 10:46:16 PM

If you are afraid I will run off, then don't invest.

Or, warn others...

Care to explain the negative feedback left on your eBay account recently?  Why do you have two outstanding loans while trying to get a third?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2013, 11:50:39 PM

Read the ebay comment.  It was because I was unable to ship an LCD screen.  It broke in the process of shipping, and I refunded his money back.  He needed the part for a repair and was very displeased with me.  Since then I have stopped selling on ebay.

I am now focused on technology repair, asic mining, and crypto currency trading.  At least give me a chance to miss a payment before you give me the scammer treatment and flag everything you can.  It's almost as if everyone is hoping that this is a scam.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3724
Merit: 3087

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:03:38 AM

At least give me a chance to miss a payment before you give me the scammer treatment and flag everything you can.  It's almost as if everyone is hoping that this is a scam.

How many concurrent loans should we let you take out before we can say something?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
LiquidGamerX (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 12:14:19 AM

I have seen others posting on btcjam.com with concurrent loans, so I figured it was ok.  Like I said, I am expanding my mining operation.  If things work out well I should see 25.0Gh/s before the end of this month.  I just would like to do this sooner than later. The faster I can get up to that point, the faster I can begin to make profits.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 12:42:57 AM

No loan.

I'm not going to go into details concerning the how as that could give potential future scammers an edge.

Where you addressing me as a future scammer?  Or other viewers?  If me, I could tell you, your wrong  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: