Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:29:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED] 30% interest per 2 months - Round 1 - 20K cap  (Read 3123 times)
BitcoinLeader (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 11:33:35 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2013, 12:47:29 AM by BitcoinLeader

I see you have now opened up another BTCJam loan - This time for 5BTC.

This is a classic rep and run loan scam.  I have seen it 100 times.  

No one can use your information (even if it is real) to collect a debt against you.

There is nothing that can be done.  It doesn't matter how much documentation you provide.  All of it is worthless.

Yes, that's true I opened a loan 5 BTC and you are probably the one who left a comment to warn people. Well thanks for that (not). You're not really helping with me prove my trustworthiness like that.

It might look an classic rep and run loan scam, well I'm here to prove otherwise. And if I did prove myself to be trusted then I would appreciate it if you apologize that you mistakenly see me as a scammer.

You know what they say: honesty is the best policy

smracer
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1055
Merit: 1020

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 11:46:50 PM

Reputation loans do not prove trustworthiness.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 11:49:07 PM

Nope, they actually decrease trustworthiness. 

Sorry, but I had to leave negative rep.  Too many red flags with this loan request and the simultaneous loans on BTCJam.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 12:03:43 AM

Nope, they actually decrease trustworthiness. 

Sorry, but I had to leave negative rep.  Too many red flags with this loan request and the simultaneous loans on BTCJam.

Do they? Maybe to you. Why do all the big loaners have pages full of reputation loans?

If you find a user with a loan of > 10 BTC without reputation loans please post it here or let me know.

About the negative rep, that's sad, what do you want me to do to remove it? If you're really honest about giving rep you should allow me to work on it.
If it's about the 10 BTC and 5 BTC loan, I'm willing to delete the listings and start lower. If you just give negative rep because of the reputation loans thats kinda weird because there are dozens of BTCjam users with reputation loans. That wouldn't give your reps credibility.

BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 12:24:55 AM

Ok Vodd & smracer,

I totally understand now why you picking on reputation loaners after reading this sticky of Kluge just a minute ago:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75742.0

Even though I fit the pattern I have no intention to scam.

I do care about reputation so that's why after reading this sticky I have deleted my reputation loans on BTCJam and I will decease the request in this thread on asking for a 20K BTC loan.
That's just too much for a new forum member like me.

I also removed my signature advertising my BTCjam listing.

Now I kindly want you to ask to remove the negative rep so I can just starting building REAL reputation.

Thanks in advance,

BitcoinLeader

AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:57:41 AM

Vod the troll strikes again.

His MO is to leave bad feedback first, ask questions later.

The only way to deal with an evil troll like Vod is to give him bad feedback back. He is a fool and liar, and nothing else will teach him except tit for tat.

And don't try reasoning with him. He doesn't care. He just likes to start $hit with people no matter what.
Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:12:46 AM

I'm sorry to confuse you by me not being complete in my initial opening post.
The lending term is not 1 year but 2 months.
I got confused by the nice excel screenshots and my own drooling, sorry!
I guess all ends well, since you backed off.
Be brave, PHP ain't thaaaat boring, after all.  Grin

Vod the troll strikes again, helping people being cautious about 5 digit loans with 30% bi-monthly interest rates.
Thanks Vod!
I rephrased that a bit for you, but I'm sure that's the bottom of your thoughts.
Right?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 01:24:43 AM

I'm sorry to confuse you by me not being complete in my initial opening post.
The lending term is not 1 year but 2 months.
I got confused by the nice excel screenshots and my own drooling, sorry!
I guess all ends well, since you backed off.
Be brave, PHP ain't thaaaat boring, after all.  Grin

Vod the troll strikes again, helping people being cautious about 5 digit loans with 30% bi-monthly interest rates.
Thanks Vod!
I rephrased that a bit for you, but I'm sure that's the bottom of your thoughts.
Right?

Well, he's got a point because you should be wary of these offers even though I really do offer these unbelievable terms.
I'm not making it up, this is what I do and here's proof of my spending:
http://www.pressclick.nl/dev/screenshots/facebook_billing.png
http://www.pressclick.nl/dev/screenshots/skrill_transactions.png

But I have no reputation at all at this forum so it's useless for me to be asking such high loans. I was thinking I'm gonna be the difference but did not foresee people like Vodd are protecting this community from scammers. And in a way this is good.

I should just build up genuine reputation with helpful posts and actions and not by reputation loans and only just stay in the Lending subforum. I don't need the loan, it would just be a nice boost in my earnings but I have to be patience and probably one day I am eligible for such loans but by that time I probably don't need it anymore.

Kouye

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 01:32:38 AM

even though I really do offer these unbelievable terms.
Of course you do.
Anyone having a 300% ROI source would come and beg for money here, while working as a PHP dev.
I know I would.
Or... *ponders*... Would I ?

[OVER] RIDDLES 2nd edition --- this was claimed. Look out for 3rd edition!
I won't ever ask for a loan nor offer any escrow service. If I do, please consider my account as hacked.
BitcoinLeader (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 01:40:05 AM

even though I really do offer these unbelievable terms.
Of course you do.
Anyone having a 300% ROI source would come and beg for money here, while working as a PHP dev.
I know I would.
Or... *ponders*... Would I ?
This is my first month and I get paid 2 months later, that would be beginning december.
I've spend $4000 in 20 days already so I'm not gonna keep up with the same daily spending rate for another 2 months.
Liquidity issues is quite common in the Media Buying scene.

But you're right about asking for loans here. I shouldn't have done it without some proper build reputation on this forum.

Btw, I saw you left me a negative response too. I acknowledge your rep-loan building pattern and I learned it from other people at BTCJam but I didn't know it was "not done" until I read Kluge's sticky.

I want to ask you kindly if you are willing to remove the negative response as I acklowedge that you shouldn't use rep-loans to build reputation, instead you should contribute genuine efforts in this community.

Hope you can do it.

Best regards,

BitcoinLeader

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3076

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 03:19:12 PM

BitcoinLeader,

You seem to be able to reason without resorting to insults and lies - I would be willing to give you a second chance.

Contribute to the community for a couple hundred posts, then remind me and I will remove your negative feedback.  You simply cancelling your loans does not automatically reinstate the trust you lost during your actions.  Your negative feedback will not hurt you in your day to day interactions on this forum.

Just remember, reputation loans make you look like a scammer.  Ask for what you actually need, and provide collateral if needed - that way you'll get your coins and build reputation at the same time.

You may also want to lock this thread if you no longer need it.   Tongue

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 07:07:07 PM

BitcoinLeader,

You seem to be able to reason without resorting to insults and lies - I would be willing to give you a second chance.

Contribute to the community for a couple hundred posts, then remind me and I will remove your negative feedback.  You simply cancelling your loans does not automatically reinstate the trust you lost during your actions.  Your negative feedback will not hurt you in your day to day interactions on this forum.

Just remember, reputation loans make you look like a scammer.  Ask for what you actually need, and provide collateral if needed - that way you'll get your coins and build reputation at the same time.

You may also want to lock this thread if you no longer need it.   Tongue

Vod is acting like an ass, resorting to manipulation to try and control this forum.

Even after it was evident Vod was wrong about assuming I was a scammer in regards to a loan to i3lome, he refuses to remove the negative feedback he placed on my trust profile. It's very clear I never lied about anything. Hell, I'm the one lending the money, taking all the risk, not trying to borrow anything from anyone. Yet Vod likes to smear me by placing neg feedback saying I'm a "possible ID thief." No proof, just accusations from an ignoramus.

It takes a small mind to not admit you were wrong, when presented with evidence of the contrary.

Apparently Vod likes putting negative feedback on people's profiles because he thinks it makes him look better, like some sort of authority. This would be nice if he did it in a FAIR manner, and removed it when it's OBVIOUS the person is not a scammer.

It's time Vod acts like the man he says he is and stops being stubborn.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: