Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:14:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Lending with Lawyers  (Read 1449 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 12:57:08 AM

darkmule realized it was a dumb move to listen to you after I explained you vendetta against me. He actually saw that I fund my loans and no one else backed up the lies you were telling. So he removed his negative feedback.

So, he had left negative feedback against you in the forum of "Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.".  His feedback was based on your personality, not your loans.

Then for some reason he "realizes" I have a vendetta against you.  So he decides you are no longer an idiot and instead a nice guy?  Even though he and I are on good terms? Even though you called him a loser? My having a vendetta makes your personality nicer?   It has nothing to do with the unfounded negative rep you left on his account?  (extortion)

Is that what you are pushing here scammer?

nothing worth quoting

The fact that you are completely incompetent at even responding adequately on a web forum tells me all I need to know about how useful anything you can do in the real world is.

*plonk*

Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.

Loser.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
AndrewWilliams

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Fourth richest fictional character

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:01:49 AM

Heh, Vod, he made my ignore list awhile back. Haven't looked back either.  Grin

Well then I am sorry I posted all those quotes for you to look at.   Sad

So, he had left negative feedback against you in the forum of "Welcome to my lengthy ignore list.  Idiot.".  His feedback was based on your personality, not your loans.
EDIT:
That's his decision. People do not agree with each other's personalities in real life and yes, *shock* even on the web. Ignore is an option, if someone wants to use it, they can.
You should really focus on yourself and why you are making up lies about me.

Stop changing the subject:

When you're done with your little crony fest, you can admit you lied about me.

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE FROM THEYMOS.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 01:06:13 AM

He did not post that. Where did you invent that form? What he posted was more to the effect of "imbicile." I messaged him bringing to his attention that you were trolling me and giving me neg feedback for things that were irrelevant and disproved. I also mentioned that the thread you attacked me in, the borrower you were trying to "protect," even told you you were wrong, and that the loan was funded. Nice try though.

I'll believe you.  He posted "imbecile" on your negative feedback (personally, I don't remember what was written except it was negative).  And now you want us to believe he no longer thinks of you as an imbecile because you showed him how another person was attacking you irrelevantly?  He suddenly decided you were a nice guy?

It had nothing to do with you posting negative feedback, and offering to remove it and post positive feedback if he did the same?  It wasn't extortion?   Roll Eyes

Is that what you want us to believe?

STILL WAITING FOR YOUR EVIDENCE FROM THEYMOS.

What evidence?  I have a PM in my inbox from a user saying you asked for their SSN.  Theymos can read PMs.  The user had no agreement with Theymos to remain anonymous so ask him if the message exists.   I'll show you the evidence in court, when your "lawyer friend" sues me, as per the OP.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
KWH
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1045

In Collateral I Trust.

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 01:18:58 AM

Couldn't resist  Grin

When the subject of buying BTC with Paypal comes up, I often remember this: 

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Albert Einstein
AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 05:53:32 AM

I'll believe you.  He posted "imbecile" on your negative feedback (personally, I don't remember what was written except it was negative).  And now you want us to believe he no longer thinks of you as an imbecile because you showed him how another person was attacking you irrelevantly?  He suddenly decided you were a nice guy?

It had nothing to do with you posting negative feedback, and offering to remove it and post positive feedback if he did the same?  It wasn't extortion?   Roll Eyes

Is that what you want us to believe?

You seem to forget a key factor. The trust reputation system is not meant for disagreements of opinion, it is meant to report scams and rip-offs.

If everyone posted negative activity based on disagreeing or not liking what someone else posted, that would be both ridiculous and counterproductive.
If you actually read the post, you would see darkmule attacked me out of the blue for saying something witty (sarcastic humor is a big thing for me Smiley ), I told him off for calling me some not so nice names, he got angry and posted neg feedback calling me an 'imbicile'....            so kudos to him for manning up and taking off his comment when he realized it was a difference of opinion, not something warranting putting a black mark on someone's reputation.

It's a two way street. You give me neg feedback because of my opinion, I will do the same. This is not a dictatorship as much as you would like it to be. So get over it.

What evidence?  I have a PM in my inbox from a user saying you asked for their SSN.  Theymos can read PMs.  The user had no agreement with Theymos to remain anonymous so ask him if the message exists.   I'll show you the evidence in court, when your "lawyer friend" sues me, as per the OP.   Wink

More lies from you Vod?

Nice try. Did you have one of your sockpuppets PM you that? You fail to realize my outbox will not have ANY outgoing texts of that nature WHATSOEVER. So Theymos can see I did not send any PM like that from my end, and your sockpupper/friend/collaborator has no such message from me either.

So if you had a friend or sockpuppet write that to you to try and wreck my reputation, you failed.

I know, I know, you'll claim you had no way of knowing that the PM you got was fake...          you are liar. Period.

Very despicable behavior from you. You have shown yourself to be a liar, falsely accusing me of everything under the sun.

But, as a Christian, I will still forgive you if you stop spreading lies about me and drop the neg saying I'm an identity thief and the concocted social security number story, and the attack on my friend, etc.

This is a huge waste of my time as I'm sure of yours. I do not see a benefit to anyone, all we can say is lets agree to disagree, make amends, and move on.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 05:59:00 AM

As expected, you completely glossed over the extortion of darkmule.   Roll Eyes  You gloss a lot Andrew, I guess it's just not possible to argue with you because you'll never answer the questions directed at you.  I'm done trying - I'll let your forum rep do the talking from now on.

But, as a Christian, I will still forgive you if you stop spreading lies about me and drop the neg saying I'm an identity thief and the concocted social security number story, and the attack on my friend.[/b]

At least that explains why you scam.  You simply pray to your god for forgiveness then go to bed with a clear conscious.  

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:03:23 AM

As expected, you completely glossed over the extortion of darkmule.   Roll Eyes  You gloss a lot Andrew, I guess it's just not possible to argue with you because you'll never answer the questions directed at you.  I'm done trying - I'll let your forum rep do the talking from now on.

But, as a Christian, I will still forgive you if you stop spreading lies about me and drop the neg saying I'm an identity thief and the concocted social security number story, and the attack on my friend.[/b]

At least that explains why you scam.  You simply pray to your god for forgiveness then go to bed with a clear conscious.  

Maybe if you read what I wrote you might get the picture. But I guess it's easier for you to type the usual blurb ignoring all the facts and continue to call me a scammer.

Wow, so you hate Christianity, that explains alot.

Either way, you are lying through your teeth. I pray God exposes you for your lies.

Oh, I'm still waiting for your "proof" from Theymos.

I guess being a sociopath has it's benefits, seeing you do not have any guilt for your lies and actions. God forgive you.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 06:07:41 AM

Maybe if you read what I wrote you might get the picture.

Either way, you are lying through your teeth. I pray God exposes you for your lies.

I guess being a sociopath has it's benefits, seeing you do not have any guilt for your lies and actions. God forgive you.

If I were a sociopath, I would have to live everyday with my actions.  

You don't.  You pray for forgiveness and move on.  You lie and scam and extort and don't worry about any of it.  That's religion.

I don't hate christianity any more than I hate astrology, or psychics.  People have varying levels of gullibility.

If you want to believe that talking to yourself will affect my life in any way, you go ahead.   Wink

AndrewWilliams

View Profile
September 22, 2013, 06:19:42 AM

Maybe if you read what I wrote you might get the picture.

If I were a sociopath, I would have to live everyday with my actions.  

You don't.  You pray for forgiveness and move on.  You lie and scam and extort and don't worry about any of it.  That's religion.

I don't hate christianity any more than I hate astrology, or psychics.  People have varying levels of gullibility.

If you want to believe that talking to yourself will affect my life in any way, you go ahead.   Wink

Wow, the sick man comes out. Roll Eyes

You obviously don't know what a sociopath is. It means you don't care about the results of your actions, and who it impacts.

I don't pray for forgiveness for anything I do on this forum or related to Bicoin, because I don't do things like lie or scam on it, as you do. That's quite an imagination you have there. Only person lying and scamming here is you, and you WILL be exposed. You think you will get away with your lies? You are lost little boy, time to go home.

You obviously hate religion and it shows. Sad for you and your family. I will pray for you. Smiley
Vod (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 06:49:27 AM

I will pray for you. Smiley

Please don't.  The thought of you on your knees, rubbing your hands together and thinking of me, is just creepy.  Could you maybe instead ask your god to cure cancer or make world peace?  It seems pretty selfish to limit his awesome powers to just me.

I'm out.  You can scam and post anything you want with no moral consequences.  How can an honest person deal with that?

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: