Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:30:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN][ICO] PAYSURA - International PayReward Coin (IPC)  (Read 522 times)
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:36:53 AM

Paysura, do you have a discussion channel on telegram or any other chatting app? I can't find anything on ur website, only a link to ur telegram broadcast channel.

Hello haskellCoder42,

yes indeed we have a telegram channel that everybody interested is more than welcome.

https://t.me/PAYSURA

Best regards

PAYSURA
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:43:42 AM

Paysura is providing the International PayReward Coin (IPC) as a worldwide uniform reward system that applies the advantages of the Blockchain Technology thereby revolutionizing the reward systems landscape.

Hello artursimsonfrg,

almost:

PAYSURA is providing the International PayReward Coin (IPC) as an enabler for a worldwide uniform reward system that applies the advantages of the Blockchain Technology thereby revolutionizing the reward systems landscape.

If you have any questions feel free to ask or check out our official website:

https://paysura.com/

Best

PAYSURA
Adalbert_Stifter

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

Your Website seems to be kinda slow right now. Did you change anything? It takes quite a long time to load.
Miiike
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059

Wait... What?

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:09:04 AM

Your Website seems to be kinda slow right now. Did you change anything? It takes quite a long time to load.

Maybe it's just you. I tried to access it just now, and it works in a considerably normal speed. I accessed it from my phone, though.
PAYSURA (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

Hello Adalbert_Stifter,

sry to hear that and thanks for the hint! But as Miiike said this really must have been your connection  Huh
We re constantly monitoring our website always trying to react asap if any problems appear..

Best regards

PAYSURA

Adalbert_Stifter

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

Maybe it's just you. I tried to access it just now, and it works in a considerably normal speed. I accessed it from my phone, though.

Hi Miiike,

thanks for your quick reply. In deed you were right. When i tested it with my phone as you said it was quite fast.
I deleted my cache and restarted the browser on my laptop then and suddenly it had good loading times on my laptop.

Thanks for your help!

Regards
Adalbert
datenloofi

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:30:10 AM

Hi! The project deserves attention. I read the project whitepaper and I liked the idea. I hope that this ICO will be successful. Good luck for the project and Devs.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: