Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If you think BitConnect is a cancer to the crypto space, wait till you see THIS!  (Read 287 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:08:43 AM

The following link gleaned from an ad currently running on YouTube where Mr. Dick Face cites bitcoin trading at U$18K+ ...

&ifsearch=&ifcontent=[displaynetwork]&keyword=&placement=youtube.com&target=&param1=&param2=&random=3770048599017664020&experiment=&adposition=none&extensionid=&keywordid=kwd-18662863064&interestlocation=9030789]http://www.tailopez.com/flow.php?lp=FS-3452&utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=youtube&utm_content=YTlink&utm_sid=jNv85bteFFc&campaignid=1014592740&adgroupid=49397743145&physicallocation=9030789&creative=238725900911&matchtype=&network=ytv&device=c&devicemodel=&ifmobile=&ifnotmobile=[desktoptablet]&ifsearch=&ifcontent=[displaynetwork]&keyword=&placement=youtube.com&target=&param1=&param2=&random=3770048599017664020&experiment=&adposition=none&extensionid=&keywordid=kwd-18662863064&interestlocation=9030789

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnyxSage

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:12:59 AM

Who is this guy, and why do I see so much negativity about him everywhere? What did he do?
ivantrinitron

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:14:42 AM

One of those smart-pants who shows expensive cars and then clame he knows how to make money doing nothing without any risk, seriously do you belive this guy?

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:31:38 AM

Who is this guy, and why do I see so much negativity about him everywhere? What did he do?

https://www.reddit.com/r/Entrepreneur/comments/4mvbu0/tai_lopez_is_a_scam_my_experience/
intelligent.investor

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:53:12 AM

Oh Tai Lopez in Crypto ha ha.... What a surprise.... Why a millionaire is trying to imposturise himself??

Bitconnect!!! What is happening?
laser.online the biggest scammers website redirects to bitconnect.co

Laser are the cancer in fact!!!
Angry
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:03:29 AM

Oh Tai Lopez in Crypto ha ha.... What a surprise.... Why a millionaire is trying to imposturise himself??

Bitconnect!!! What is happening?
laser.online the biggest scammers website redirects to bitconnect.co

Laser are the cancer in fact!!!
Angry

Thanks for the heads up, bud. Here's a vid uploaded days ago on your find: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeldQfzQEF4
BTCforJoe

Activity: 882
Merit: 976

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:46:15 AM

This is hilarious. I have a lot of friends who know that I'm into Social Media Marketing & Management who ask me consistently about Tai Lopez and his "marketing" strategies. I invested a couple hundred bucks into doing research so I could let my friends know if his methods are something that the should be paying for and following.

Regarding the marketing side of things, Lopez claims that he makes a ridiculous amount of money applying his methods towards his marketing efforts. In one of his training videos, he accidentally shows a frame that I was able to pause that shows a name of an actual "client" of his. I searched and found the client's facebook page, and lo and behold, the engagement on all of the posts were extremely low. The frequency of posts were also sporadic. The website of that client was outdated.

This got me to further investigate Tai Lopez's earnings, and I uncovered that the majority of the money he claims he earns from his marketing methods actually come from the resale of his webinars and methods, which is all recycled bullshit.

If his Bitcoin marketing training is ANYTHING like his social media marketing methods, then yeah. Stay away from this. I would invest a bit to do some more research on his crypto methods, but just like I had lost my investment in his marketing methods, I'm sure to lose out with this bullshit that he's spewing.

I hope nobody from the forums fall victim to his bullshit there; you can find all of the methods that he's probably outlining by simply searching this forum. Please stay away from this guy.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:29:07 PM

This is hilarious. I have a lot of friends who know that I'm into Social Media Marketing & Management who ask me consistently about Tai Lopez and his "marketing" strategies. I invested a couple hundred bucks into doing research so I could let my friends know if his methods are something that the should be paying for and following.

Regarding the marketing side of things, Lopez claims that he makes a ridiculous amount of money applying his methods towards his marketing efforts. In one of his training videos, he accidentally shows a frame that I was able to pause that shows a name of an actual "client" of his. I searched and found the client's facebook page, and lo and behold, the engagement on all of the posts were extremely low. The frequency of posts were also sporadic. The website of that client was outdated.

This got me to further investigate Tai Lopez's earnings, and I uncovered that the majority of the money he claims he earns from his marketing methods actually come from the resale of his webinars and methods, which is all recycled bullshit.

If his Bitcoin marketing training is ANYTHING like his social media marketing methods, then yeah. Stay away from this. I would invest a bit to do some more research on his crypto methods, but just like I had lost my investment in his marketing methods, I'm sure to lose out with this bullshit that he's spewing.

I hope nobody from the forums fall victim to his bullshit there; you can find all of the methods that he's probably outlining by simply searching this forum. Please stay away from this guy.

Thanks, bud, for your informative insight.

To be fair, back in the nascent stage of Bitcoin circa 2011, I thought that the likes of TL espousing Bitcoin would bring about major awareness. Boy, was I wrong in thinking that was prudent, but please don't tell anybody.  Wink I have a rep to protect.  Roll Eyes
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:29:25 AM

So he's basically the Tom Vu for this generation? Has he done videos yet of himself on a Yacht surrounded by bikini clad girls telling everyone they're a loser?

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:42:12 AM

Update:
Our BitConnect cryptocurrency will be removed from all exchanges on March 19, 2018.
Therefore, we offer an opportunity for our members.
You can exchange your BCC tokens at the current rate of $142.47 USD per token.
Only until March 19, 2018.
From that day, the currency will no longer have any value and will stop circulating.
Follow the instructions in the following article:
http://telegra.ph/GUIDE-TO-RECOVER-THE-INVESTMENT-FOR-THE-BITCONNECT-BCC-CRYPTOCURRENCY-02-26

You can check future updates through the BitConnect twitter.
https://twitter.com/BitConnectUK

For technical problems related to the synchronization of your wallet, you should contact us by email by writing to support@bitconnect.co or visiting our website www.bitconnect.co

Reads to me like somebody has me on their radar.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: