Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:04:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The presale of a giant - Enter AgroTech Farm!  (Read 146 times)
coindimitron (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:29:50 AM

Dear Initial Coin Investors,

Let me tell you about one specific ICO that I've been following for a while - AgroTech Farm, an upcoming Initial Coin Offering. ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper. Their presale starts tonight at midnight, so now is the time to hop aboard the hype train! https://medium.com/@agro_tech_farm/agrotechfarm-ico-presale-starts-in-less-than-24hrs-ffaa40a50c63

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marktedraut

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:33:57 AM

Thank you for sharing this, I've been following ATF's ICO for quite a while! It seems like a very promising project.
coin-continuum

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I was looking at the announcement thread some days ago, I really like the idea. Oh by the way don't these guys have like a huge following on telegram as well?
jeremycoinson

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Seems too good to be true. Is this for real?
coindimitron (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:40:24 AM

Seems too good to be true. Is this for real?

It is! The company has an existing product and are to achieve a lot with this ico!
coindimitron (OP)

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:41:35 AM

I was looking at the announcement thread some days ago, I really like the idea. Oh by the way don't these guys have like a huge following on telegram as well?

They do! They raised a lot of awareness in a timely manner, which could be seen by the huge wave of followers on telegram, medium, bitcointalk, reddit, etc. This is going to be big, in my opinion.
fredrockcoin

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:43:24 AM

Moon! I just bought two other ICOs (Cointed and Giftz) and will continue with my streak tonight! Thank you for the post, mate!
aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

Let me tell you about one specific ICO that I've been following for a while - AgroTech Farm, an upcoming Initial Coin Offering. ATF farm is a Russian-based company and is a fully automated indoor appliance for cannabis and other vegetables cultivation at home. It is the first ICO of Home appliances for cannabis growing. The tokens are backed by tangible industrial assets of the enterprise and strive to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. Solid team, well-written whitepaper. Their presale starts tonight at midnight, so now is the time to hop aboard the hype train! https://medium.com/@agro_tech_farm/agrotechfarm-ico-presale-starts-in-less-than-24hrs-ffaa40a50c63

Definitely an interesting ICO, worth looking at! With very reasonable hard cap of 10K ETH.

It's different from most tech-projects around. I will buy only tokens, because my wife will kick me out if I go to "ATF Grower model Cannabis" Smiley

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*G7GfaARQf3P0kPW0QatMFA.png
JohnJacobA

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:42:52 PM

Definitely an interesting ICO, worth looking at! With very reasonable hard cap of 10K ETH.

It's different from most tech-projects around. I will buy only tokens, because my wife will kick me out if I go to "ATF Grower model Cannabis" Smiley

Whats funny is that I was thinking the exact same thing!  Cheesy
Vit83

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

Growing cannabis is restricted by laws in Russia, they might go to jail right after ICO start. Where are they going to produce all this? And IMHO such ICO is a bad thing to crypto, they can be used as examples of the bad crypto world without laws.

Fang141

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:02:25 AM

Growing cannabis is restricted by laws in Russia, they might go to jail right after ICO start. Where are they going to produce all this? And IMHO such ICO is a bad thing to crypto, they can be used as examples of the bad crypto world without laws.

I disagree, I think this product is great and can be used for many different vegetables and fruits. Maybe the choice to advertise with cannabis was not the best decision, but it is still a solid machine
LevyThePiGuy

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:23:33 AM

50% bonus on pre-sale? I'm in!
Louis731

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:25:32 AM

Can confirm that. Just joined and was susrprised to see 17k people on telegram. The admins are doing a great job to keep everything under control
TedWalker91

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:27:07 AM

Can confirm that. Just joined and was susrprised to see 17k people on telegram. The admins are doing a great job to keep everything under control

17k? Holy crap, that is insane
UriahHipster

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:29:24 AM

Moon! I just bought two other ICOs (Cointed and Giftz) and will continue with my streak tonight! Thank you for the post, mate!

Good combo, but right now my money is in ATF! Love the bonuses
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

Oh, This is great.. Cannabis is one of the future of medicine industry. I saw some countries they legalized it. but this company has something to tell about they have tangible products which i love to hear. Project seems promising i will follow your instagram anyway. Thanks for sharing!

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 01:45:41 AM

i will look at the project and see for myself.The world is gradually shifting from the way traditional systems work onto blockchain and so these guys too im pretty sure have alot to offer through this project.

aceptamosbitcoin

Activity: 981
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:58:33 AM

You are wrong. Killing is forbidden by law, but there are weapon manufactures, right?

Producing an equipment is not forbidden. I may want to grow tomatoes there or cucumbers Smiley Also, in half of Western Europe (like Spain), you could grow few for personal consumption.
throwinhunnids

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:43:15 PM

very interesting project I just see one problem.

I saw a Project like this about one year ago, its called LEAF. Check out the impressing advertising https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TDPnTglJsk

For me, the  look and marketing of LEAF is much better. My point is (without any disrespect): I dont think USA, Canada or Spain need any more Cannabis-Pros from overseas and specialy from Russia. Yes ATF has a token but I dont think the Benefit from USING the token will be big enough to make ppl buy this Product.
The USA allready have the technical best cannabis industry in the world. I did not do any researches on other competitiors but Iam sure there will be a lot more, specialy from the US.

For me this no long time hodl token but still worth a try with 50% bonus in preICO

btw, price of LEAF is 2690$  Shocked

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: