Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:15:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bot for trading  (Read 125 times)
BitBuk (OP)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:37:21 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 11:00:39 AM by BitBuk

How to create a bot with pyton for trading? any advises? Researching I found some projects on github, but are so poorest....so I decided to write here and understand what I need for it..
For example, the best way to get api? the best platform of trading or exchange for this kind of project? ....I accept any general advise

Thank You!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Velkro
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:09:27 AM

For example, the best way to get api? the best platform of trading or exchange for this kind of project? ....I accept any general advise
You must do some research yourself. But correct way to do this is to search for exchanges that offer API and are reliable (no downtimes etc.).
Then write a script, that will use that API to exchange buy/sell with your algorithm of liking Smiley
thegrey

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

Crypto noob

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:22:50 PM

How to create a bot with pyton for trading? any advises? Researching I found some projects on github, but are so poorest....so I decided to write here and understand what I need for it..

Thank You!
You asked for python(?), so this may not be a good answer, but https://github.com/askmike/gekko is a pretty much complete open source trading script written in javascript, and there are even some example strategies to build on.
If you insist on writing python, a transpiler like http://pyjs.org (there are others as well) may be a way to go.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
bicoin110

Activity: 56
Merit: 8

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:13:19 AM
Last edit: February 16, 2018, 08:23:38 PM by bicoin110

Thank You!

You must first define an algorithm for ur trade system. the coding language is not important with out having a good mathematical algorithm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
kezimo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:42:07 AM

I read about a genetic algorithm trading bot written in Python that's open source. It had an API that could be configured for any exchange you wanted, but at the time I'm pretty sure it was tailored to Mt. Gox. I bet you could still google it.
UltimaTradr

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

Just use Paxful.com No bot required
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: