Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:27:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Market to ath again  (Read 330 times)
haroldtee

Activity: 644
Merit: 299

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:16:15 AM

What is your take on the market conditions? Do you think we are seeing this bullish trend (from the bottom) keep going to ath again, or do you think resistance will hit the uptrend back again?

What price levels are you watching?

I am watching 12k, but I am very bullish on the market right now.

$10,000 is a psychological resistance and since we were able to break that then the next stop is around $12k. It is having a correction right now after hitting $10,200 so it may go down to $10k and then go up again to reach $12k level. If ever it surpass the $12k level then the next resistance would be around $13k. There would be many resistance levels before surpassing the previous all time high but if there is a hype again with all the media attention and new investors then bitcoin would reach a new all time high again sooner or later.

$13k right now is one crazy huge resistance and we may be hovering around that spot for a while but anything that makes us break it, then I am sure the market is ready for new runs. However, breaking the $12k upward will show us leaving the downtrend channel and that would be at least good for a total reversal confirmation as well, but with the way we have been holding on with a lot of support, I really want to believe this market is ready and right now we seem to be breaking out from the bullish flag being formed by the $10400 - $11k region.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:58:04 AM

As at now the price has slumped a bit but that is a positive sign of better things to come pretty shortly.We just need to hang on tight as the markets recovers back to the ATH
Market to ath again will surely occur. Yes at this time we have to wait and hold onto our bitcoin the time to have patience because success will attain this few months come. I am certain market is will in ath again.
DeadCoin

Activity: 1246
Merit: 261

★ Investor | Trader | Promoter

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:53:12 AM

What is your take on the market conditions? Do you think we are seeing this bullish trend (from the bottom) keep going to ath again, or do you think resistance will hit the uptrend back again?

Now BTC price is at almost $11K (10941). Last 10 days growth has been so firm increasing gradually in green. Hope this trend continues and we see last December's atmosphere very soon. The experts thought on btc price by the end of 2018 is $20K plus. This green signal should bring more investors into it.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 01:46:55 PM

As at now the price has slumped a bit but that is a positive sign of better things to come pretty shortly.We just need to hang on tight as the markets recovers back to the ATH
Market to ath again will surely occur. Yes at this time we have to wait and hold onto our bitcoin the time to have patience because success will attain this few months come. I am certain market is will in ath again.
I think that we are practically the same every day. Each of us chose this state of affairs and decided to keep Bitcoin, Because there is no other way out.
lil_jb

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:19:00 PM

The market is very bullish right now, with healthy pull backs at every btc target. It’s only a matter of time till fomo kicks in the ath is reached .
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

We may bow be above 10,000$ again but it does not say that we are now on a up trend, right now Bitcoin can go either way and watching the market closely is your only way of protecting your capital. A lot of people are still shorting it as we have seen yesterday when Bitcoin go down from 11,200$ to 10,100$ in just 1 day. Bitcoin needs to break 12,000$ to show it is on a uptrend but the worst thing about it is if it fails to break then we might see Bitcoin below 10,000$ again. I would recommend that you be alert on the market as going for another dip can still happen.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:40:21 PM

I see the market now showing signs of a significant increase because some time ago I saw the price at 9k and now reached 12k a good rise, and I think it will reach 20k in some time to come.

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:24:24 PM

we will back to previous price and even more soon,I promise you.
just watch and wait if you don't have emergent need to money
Maybe you can let us know which of the previous price you are talking about. The previous low or the previous ATH ?
I am not here to argue with you anyway, I am only here to tell you that no one can know what can happen, but if we are only to base our judgment on what is happening with the charts, then I see this as a very good move up and some strong bullish signs, but all those really do not mean anything as we still have to follow the market to know where it leads us.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:35:09 AM

I do not know if we can even call it an uptrend, we suffered a crash and the price is suffering a correction, most of the time we think of corrections as the price going down but a correction is just an adjustment of the market when there is a distortion in the price and the price of bitcoin was too low, so I think the market is going to stabilize for some time and move in a tighter range from now on.
Right! There is always a downtrend correction and what we can see now is the value of bitcoin going to test the upper downtrend line and with the lots of bullish sign it has given, I would not be surprised if it ends up doing that. However, the breaking of that line is one thing no one can say now, and only until we can do that before we can actually say whether the market has switched to an uptrend or not. Let's see how long this correction lasts before we know where we are headed.
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:28:42 AM

Prices are adjusting and prices are falling for correction.

This is a slow and good market.

The price of bitcoin in 2018 will be the highest ever.
Very slow and good. I love those words. The market these days is trying to act more like the usual stock market and that has been making me a little bit curious for some days now. That is by the way though, the market is showing a high level of strength in its movement and if we can keep seeing this, then I want to believe this is the market we all want and with some progress coming on bitcoin's development to channel us into the mainstream, then it should even be better.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:17:53 PM

When i look in to daily chart the market just start to ATH (All The Time High) , so now best time to buy for long term trading.  The price of Bitcoin in my prediction will surpass $30,000 in this year. This is because the price of Bitcoin  so high fluctuacion.
It may, it may not, but the most important thing is leaving the downtrend channel and for the long term holders, it is still a good chance for them to buy because bitcoin will still always come back stronger anyway.  There has been huge chances to buy in for a while now and anyone who has not been taking those chances are either not ready or they are just busy sleeping. $30k is possible, it looks reasonable, but I guess we still have a lot of time to know.
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:25:07 PM

Market needs huge trading volume again to reach a new all time high. With this volume it is not possible to trade at that levels. Check the trading volume of December and January, We need more volume then they. Till then it would be slow and boring sideways which most of the people hate.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
myworkstrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 12:59:54 PM

Interesting topic. Market still sideways, let’s wait 2-3weeks or next month what will happen i think itcoin has good news coming this month so be prepare for that one. Research is inportant for nnow so keep reading studay and update infos about market checking charts is good also.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]    [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]    [    ICO  |  May 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM             ANN THREAD

sunder54

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 01:17:34 PM

It's hard to predict the condition from the market now. Maybe we can see in 3 months how the condition from the market. If the market going up slowly of course we hope if we can hit $18k easier than end of 2017
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:19:15 PM

12k is my expected price if bitcoin could successfully overcome the psychological barrier of 10,000, stablises and 12k should be pretty much very possible, if not another 6 would drain all the market together with alts all get back few months ago. These weeks are indicating some sort of movement already moving out 10 and 9k.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: