Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:09:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ***Paypal Information Topic*** (Info for New Accounts, Pending balances, Holds)  (Read 88 times)
journeyman12 (OP)

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:09:19 PM

Hello all,

I am working for many years with Paypal now and I dó have quite a lot of experience with selling, buying, stealth etcetera.
So I also have a lot of experience with 21 days holds on payments, payments under review, limitations, ¨Cant send your payment right now¨ etcetera.

There are slightly different rules for, for example, a US account or a UK account. And a UK account works different then for example a Spanish account.

For example on spanish accounts, the very first payment you receive will be put directly on hold for 21 days and this will continue with EVERY transaction that comes in. Big or small. When you go to the resolution centre you can see 2 counters. 1 is counting your succesful transactions and the other is counting the days after your first sale. Not one payment will be released instantly until you have had 10 succesfull transactions and your account has to be 60 days old AFTER you reeived your first payment.

There have been some tricks around to avoid this annoying thing but most are already ¨solved¨ by Paypal.
A while ago you could simply partial refund the buyer, even for a very small amount and the rest of the funds was instantly available.

Later on, there was a guy on Askpin and I believe here as well to release the 21 day hold, which was succesful.
Now there is a guy here on the forum who does more or less the same and for me it worked but I saw that his patch didn´t work with all transactions and Paypal will soon discover this bug.

I mainly buy, sell and trade OUTSIDE Ebay but I guess it all works the same.

I experiment a lot with stealth accounts and I can give some tips that can lead to suddenly having a new account where there are no holds at all, even if it is totally new, not verified yet and it is the first payment you receive.

This happens almost every time when I work like this:

*Open account. Don´t verify yet. No CC or bank attached.
*Receive a small gift (say 10 or 20 €/$)
*Wait a bit and send a small gift
*Leave it a day and do some small activity again on your account. Send another small gift to someone, donate some or make a small purchase for service and goods
*After this your Paypal account will be as normal (for European accounts, you will nowhere see those 2 counters which counts the days and number of transactions)
*Now sell something and you will see the payment is not on hold. Nowhere in the resolution centre you will see that you still have to qualify to instant have access to your funds).
*Don´t make many transactions on a day.
*Always leave it 1 or 2 days and do some transaction.
*After a few attach a card or bank account to it to verify your account.

Your account will work as normal in most cases. I did, sometimes, received a payment which DO go on hold. Not pending but on HOLD. This is another thing and maybe have to do with the sender or because the amount is bigger then normal. This happens so now and then but that counts for everybody. Also aged accounts.

My guess is, that if you work this way, Paypals automated security system will detect you as a normal, new, unexperienced account holder and you will not get restrictions.

I don´t give 100% guarantee this works for you, but it does mostly work for me although I also needed someone to release a hold for me when it did come in pending.
Neither do I hope people think that this is used for scamming. I know for sure that the 21 days hold prevents a lot of customers for being scammed but I think for the mos sellers the 21 days is bad for their cash flow at the beginning.

I hope this is useful and posted in the right section.

If you have any questions I will be glad to answer them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rojasaldo

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

PM SENT
journeyman12 (OP)

Activity: 166

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:58:23 PM

Received, but I am not selling or providing any service here.
You can ask your questions here and I can just answer with my experience with Paypal as my source.
rojasaldo

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

Received, but I am not selling or providing any service here.
You can ask your questions here and I can just answer with my experience with Paypal as my source.

ok, i sent you another PM, thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: