Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:41:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37224 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Northa

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:12:44 PM

What are the prospects for this project? I do not see people's interest, no one needs a token, even launching an airdrop did not stir up interest. 1-2 transactions per day on the exchange idex, and all, idax - there is no trade, exrates - there is no trade.
Github - there is nothing Huh information about token is not even posted on coinmarketcap.    
4 Generation Relational Blockchain very strange.

I've been following the progress of this project also, but seems that people are not really into trading right now.
I'm also looking forward for that 4th gen relational blockchain that they promised, but haven't seen any good progress yet?
Maybe updates from the dev team?
Nobody wants to sell eMTV at this price except bounty hunters. It's better to hold them in order to receive the airdrop.
By the way developers working and soon we will see a report on the work they have done.
You know, a lot of things happened around multiversum. They had some inner troubles between founders but now everything is ok. Also mtv company is moving to Malta and hired new developers. Founder Andrea personally working on the project. He asked give them a little time to make all things right.
From my unprofessional point they made much more in the last 3 weeks than in the past four months.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:45:04 AM

What are the prospects for this project? I do not see people's interest, no one needs a token, even launching an airdrop did not stir up interest. 1-2 transactions per day on the exchange idex, and all, idax - there is no trade, exrates - there is no trade.
Github - there is nothing Huh information about token is not even posted on coinmarketcap.    
4 Generation Relational Blockchain very strange.

I've been following the progress of this project also, but seems that people are not really into trading right now.
I'm also looking forward for that 4th gen relational blockchain that they promised, but haven't seen any good progress yet?
Maybe updates from the dev team?
Nobody wants to sell eMTV at this price except bounty hunters. It's better to hold them in order to receive the airdrop.
By the way developers working and soon we will see a report on the work they have done.
You know, a lot of things happened around multiversum. They had some inner troubles between founders but now everything is ok. Also mtv company is moving to Malta and hired new developers. Founder Andrea personally working on the project. He asked give them a little time to make all things right.
From my unprofessional point they made much more in the last 3 weeks than in the past four months.

Yeah I can see that they are really working hard and are very committed to implement this project. I hope many good things will happen to this very soon. Smiley
Northa

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:35:10 PM

Interview with Moreno Zucchetti. Found this in the italian telegram. Quite interesting.
Use translator if you can't understand in Italian.
https://cryptocoinitalia.it/intervista-multiversum/
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:02:55 AM

I can confirm that finally, with a bit of delay on the roadmap, the bounties of the signing campaign are payable; I just checked tonight and I found my richest balance the day before .-)

Thanks to the team and the manager sizes!
Now we hope that the devs work hard, carrying on and respecting the roadmap.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:36:34 AM

I can confirm that finally, with a bit of delay on the roadmap, the bounties of the signing campaign are payable; I just checked tonight and I found my richest balance the day before .-)

Additionally, their airdrop system seems attractive to token holders and is quite effective in making the token more valuable over time.
Northa

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Additionally, their airdrop system seems attractive to token holders and is quite effective in making the token more valuable over time.
Yeah, this is great solution. Most of the investors now staking their tokens. All we need now is a good news from developers and top 10 exchange.
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:01:16 PM

Very strange that updates have not published yet. For those of you who don't know, multiversum today will launch the airdrop system.

https://medium.com/@MultiversumIO/multiversum-airdrop-kicks-off-5734b3894204

So, if I got this right, to get that airdrop  I have to lock my tokens in the wallet for 72 weeks ( too long period as for me). Is this correct?
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:23:44 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2018, 10:29:02 AM by 21Dime

Hello. I sended my photo to KYC, but more than 1 month my information do not checked and not approved. Who can help me?
Northa

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

Very strange that updates have not published yet. For those of you who don't know, multiversum today will launch the airdrop system.

So, if I got this right, to get that airdrop  I have to lock my tokens in the wallet for 72 weeks ( too long period as for me). Is this correct?
If you want you can lock your tokens for a 72 weeks. You can unlock and withdraw them anytime you want. Also if you're take a part in the airdrop.
Each week you should login to the dashboard and re-assign air dropped tokens to the next airdrop. This will be automated i believe anytime soon.
lobat999

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

If you want you can lock your tokens for a 72 weeks. You can unlock and withdraw them anytime you want. Also if you're take a part in the airdrop.
Each week you should login to the dashboard and re-assign air dropped tokens to the next airdrop. This will be automated i believe anytime soon.

Yeah, I'm beginning to really appreciate the beauty of Multiversum airdrop system which encourages token holders to stake their tokens to receive additional eMTV's. And by the way, the wallet dashboard is way too cool and handy in managing  airdropped eMTV tokens.
fapar

Activity: 1414
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

Hello. I sended my photo to KYC, but more than 1 month my information do not checked and not approved. Who can help me?

Also faced a similar problem. Just waiting for verification photos a week. I will wait a week and will write in support.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:34:41 AM

Yeah, I'm beginning to really appreciate the beauty of Multiversum airdrop system which encourages token holders to stake their tokens to receive additional eMTV's. And by the way, the wallet dashboard is way too cool and handy in managing  airdropped eMTV tokens.

Interestingly, what is better than 100 tokens for the price of 10,000 Satoshi, or 10,000 tokens for the price of 1 Satoshi? I think you understand what I mean?)

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
draculaaa

Activity: 233
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 04:29:59 PM

Good evening developing team.
I write you to ask it you will keep valid roadmap milestones.

Thanks
lobat999

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 07:13:05 PM

So, if I got this right, to get that airdrop  I have to lock my tokens in the wallet for 72 weeks ( too long period as for me). Is this correct?

Yeah, I'm beginning to really appreciate the beauty of Multiversum airdrop system which encourages token holders to stake their tokens to receive additional eMTV's. And by the way, the wallet dashboard is way too cool and handy in managing  airdropped eMTV tokens.

Interestingly, what is better than 100 tokens for the price of 10,000 Satoshi, or 10,000 tokens for the price of 1 Satoshi? I think you understand what I mean?)

Lol, I understand your point. I guess everybody in the community are very optimistic about this project and its airdrop for we all know its token price will greatly appreciate anytime soon. Smiley
21Dime

Activity: 283

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 08:49:08 PM

Hello. Who can help me with KYC? I send my photo more than 1 month but no one dont approved my photo.
Northa

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 11:59:14 PM

Hello. Who can help me with KYC? I send my photo more than 1 month but no one dont approved my photo.
I'm sure you can get help in the telegram chat. Sonny and David very responsible admins.
https://t.me/MultiversumOfficial

Another way is to send email to the customer.care@multiversum.io
xsantana

Activity: 680
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 07:51:12 AM

I'm sure you can get help in the telegram chat. Sonny and David very responsible admins.

I also do the same thing, I have submitted KYC for a long time, but it hasn't been confirmed,
after I read your advice, I did it but it will take a long time to get a reply.
lobat999

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:30:47 AM

I also do the same thing, I have submitted KYC for a long time, but it hasn't been confirmed,

I have done KYC before and all I need to do is to follow it up politely in their telegram channel and fortunately it was done asap. Smiley
Northa

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 08:10:49 PM

If i'm not mistaken, i have passed KYC in a 5 days. I believe your problem will be solved in a very short time. And if you don't get any response from support just ask for a help in the telegram.
lobat999

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:09:06 AM

Any news about second exchange listing? I guess the community would love to have eMTV listed on another exchange.Imho.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: