Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:38:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👑 MTV 👑-Multiversum-4°Generation Relational Blockchain [PRE-ICO] [LIVE]  (Read 37223 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

i give you this cool news.
take a look here:
Eidoo granted anti money-laundering licence
this should be another medal for the eidoo project and great for the upcoming p2p exchange in app.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supperperson86

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

How exactly will how throughput be achieved?
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:28:58 AM

Soft Cap reached and total amount raised above $6 million: now I wonder if, considering the recent uptrend in the crypto market, investors will consider project like this one thus helping MTV to reach the hard cap.
I think that if investors are initially interested in this project, they will continue to invest in it. And it is quite possible that hard cap will be achieved
with the market recovering and the growing interest of investors the project will almost certainly reach the hard cap...
They are lucky, because now the market is starting to recover and things are going well, so I think that they will reach the hard cap

Yes, I also think that now the crypto market will go back to the levels of December, now I think it is understood that this is the future .

Already we have seen some recent upward trend in all the coins, there is huge chance to grow their price when the market cap kept increasing. So don't worry everything will back to normal but for everything we have to wait and see how market cap kept increasing.
giagge
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:38:16 AM

Multiversum will support identification via fingerprint and retinal scan, this is an incredible security solution.

Excellent security options, another plus point for choosing MTV. Speed and security, I like it Smiley .
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:54:48 AM

Multiversum will support identification via fingerprint and retinal scan, this is an incredible security solution.

how does it work exactly the retinal scan, is this going to be implemented in the phone app? Is there a link with detailed information about this part?

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Thinking about it, any smartphone on the market today has a front camera and fingerprint reader. That said, the catchment area is very large .
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:48:31 PM

Excellent security options, another plus point for choosing MTV. Speed and security, I like it Smiley .
The platform will allow to combine different series of data to create block circuits, which will allow creating greater variability with greater speed and with less space and time costs. Wink
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 02:49:55 PM

When does the development of the project start? If I'm not mistaken, will this happen in June?
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

I do not remember exactly the beginning, but I can not wait to start Smiley, if I think of all the news that will be introduced with MTV .
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:24:25 PM

When does the development of the project start? If I'm not mistaken, will this happen in June?

what do you mean with this question?
the product development is already started.
they already have released an alfa version on testnet.
Of course, to check the main specs like TPS, chain split, rollback and all the other features, we need to wait for the main net, but for sure, they already started to develop the product!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:36:16 PM

Only 4 day to the ICO start ... i think we reach 35 milion in the first step of ICO phase Wink came on  Cool
giagge
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:37:40 AM

Only 4 day to the ICO start ... i think we reach 35 milion in the first step of ICO phase Wink came on  Cool

Incredible . It does not seem like all this time has passed . The project is so full of news and follow all developments on bitcointalk telegram twitter and other media channels is also a lot of fun Smiley . Good work .
vhoang142

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 02:10:14 PM

yes, the strength of the project consists in the speed of the transactions and maybe even in the
own blockchain , i can not wait to try a version of the wallet and make a transaction test
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:16:41 PM

the project has many strong points, fast transactions, its own blockchain enhanced security (finger print/retinal scan), i can not wait to start the first step of the ico,i think it will be a success with all these positive premises...
donkey.luacon251

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:44:24 AM

I agree that the POW is an excellent solution, but it should be noted that even the master nodes are facing many problems, one for example that of electricity consumption .
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

Incredible security solutions, absolutely: until some thief will force you to look into the camera or to touch the sensor to unlock it. I don't trust these security features at all.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Incredible security solutions, absolutely: until some thief will force you to look into the camera or to touch the sensor to unlock it. I don't trust these security features at all.

maybe do you prefer the PIN solution with the 5 number written in the back of your cell phone?
Jokes aside, i think is one solution... and if Apple is using something like this for iPhone, i think is ok for MTV!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:29:30 PM

yes, the strength of the project consists in the speed of the transactions and maybe even in the
own blockchain , i can not wait to try a version of the wallet and make a transaction test

i think many people are actually waiting for a version where would be possible to verify at least some of the features advertised by the project. Hopefully we will get something in out hand soon.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:35:40 PM

i think many people are actually waiting for a version where would be possible to verify at least some of the features advertised by the project. Hopefully we will get something in out hand soon.

all of us are waiting for that!
i really don't understand if they do not push out an alpha app because they are not ready or if they don't want to show one's hand

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:08:15 AM

soft chap reach $ 6,219,373 USD and ico start in 1 days again, this is a very good project value 1 token 1 USD
hopefully, after ico started token sales success and sold out, I will wait for ico to start and participate and invest some of my money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: