Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] DREAM:When You Need a Team - AI Powered, Underpinned by Blockchain  (Read 9680 times)
Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:31 PM

Has really impressed me that DREAM is already the world leader among talented designers and already processes thousands of projects with a total cost more than 8 million dollars!
andreldsg

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

Greetings DREAM community!

Did you know that remote work can help boost productivity?
DREAM wants to help startups and companies put together the best remote teams!

Read more on remote work and productivity at this article!

Also, if you haven't already, make sure to join the DREAM Telegram Group!
Conrad010

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:25:40 AM

At DREAM we work to help humans make smarter decisions and realize what works for a project and what is yet to be considered. How do we plan to use A.I for making the hiring process easier? You can read about it in our latest blog post.
BTCat
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:40:24 PM

On behalf of the team thanks all for your support for DREAM.

We are currently gaining a massive crowd on Telegram. Let's get to know one another and see how we all can shape the community structures.

Since DREAM is all about entrepreneurship it would be great to hear if you have any plans for developing your business career. Are there specific
difficulties that are stopping you for reaching your targets? How do you do on your way  Cheesy
Matt_Cimelli

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:17:03 PM

Thanks for the opportunity you have given us to get involved in DREAM on there REWARDS PROGRAM.
I really believe in DREAM and think everything they have planned is going to benefit anyone who gets involved and uses the DREAM platform, I know where I will be looking once I have built my business plan. The talent you have to hand on DREAM is really something else and for someone like me just starting out on a new project its going to help me significantly to my road to success. I cant wait to start using my DREAM Tokens even if its just to talk with one of your guys for advice.

They all seem so nice and welcoming on telegram, I've seen it grow over past week and still the team are on top and keeping people up to date. The community in DREAM is obviously a relaxed one and I bet there's lots more to come!
Matt_Cimelli

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Join the DREAM discord group it's brand new and they are building an exciting community come get involved! Loads of chat & info channels, come ask questions or even bring your ideas to DREAM.

Plus there will be competitions for DREAMTokens.

https://discord.gg/gkXQAFw
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:33:05 PM

Thanks for the opportunity you have given us to get involved in DREAM on there REWARDS PROGRAM.
I really believe in DREAM and think everything they have planned is going to benefit anyone who gets involved and uses the DREAM platform, I know where I will be looking once I have built my business plan. The talent you have to hand on DREAM is really something else and for someone like me just starting out on a new project its going to help me significantly to my road to success. I cant wait to start using my DREAM Tokens even if its just to talk with one of your guys for advice.

They all seem so nice and welcoming on telegram, I've seen it grow over past week and still the team are on top and keeping people up to date. The community in DREAM is obviously a relaxed one and I bet there's lots more to come!

Thank you so much for your enthusiastic support. Congrats on your new project, DREAM is sure the right place for you to get a professional team that will help build and make that project a huge success. "When you need a team, think DREAM"
ElegantCy

Activity: 424

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:34:00 PM

Join the DREAM discord group it's brand new and they are building an exciting community come get involved! Loads of chat & info channels, come ask questions or even bring your ideas to DREAM.

Plus there will be competitions for DREAMTokens.

https://discord.gg/gkXQAFw

Thanks for sharing!  Kiss
Conrad010

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:29:35 AM

We'd like to say a big thank you to everyone to everyone who has supported the project so far!

You can check out DREAM's interview with Cryptovest here.

Within this interview, you can find discussion on the challenges involved with picking the right professionals for your team, and how DREAM can help you overcome these difficulties.

Don't forget that whitelist registration for our Public Presale is OPEN.
Conrad010

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 04:42:02 AM

I rely this project will be advance and can be reached the hard cap of Token Sales!  Good luck all!
Thanks for your support! Don't forget to join in the discussion on Telegram.
Seunexy

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:52:46 AM

I hope good luck for the business. Wondrous plan, certain idea, very nice logo.
Thanks for your support and well wishes, you are appreciated.

Also feel free to join the discussion on Telegram.
Seunexy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 07:56:42 AM

Hope everyone's doing well! AMTV has put together one of the most detailed and insightful reviews of the DREAM.ac platform. If you have questions about DREAM, or even if you don't, you're going to want to check this out!

Seunexy

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

COINDiary featured DREAM's story on their website! Read the full article on how DREAM Aims to Apply Blockchain and A.I. to Build Teams and Help Project Leaders.

Also, don't forget to join in the discussion on Telegram.
DreamToken (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:38:57 PM

We have opened:

DREAM Token Russia: https://t.me/DREAMTokenRussia

DREAM Token Indonesia: https://t.me/DREAMTokenIndo

The local thread of Indonesia is also active: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3091449.0

And a new Discord channel managed by Team Platinum: https://discord.gg/47epagF

Enjoy!

▬▬▬ DREAM Token ▬▬▬
When  You  Need  a  Team
▬▬▬▬ dream.ac ▬▬▬▬
andrbutler

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:35:51 AM

I like your idea! Wise vision, engaging activity, impeccable website.

Thank you for supporting DREAM!
Don't forget to join us on Telegram and follow us on Twitter for all the latest news and updates!
Conrad010

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:20:32 AM

Hope a lot of investor support your plan when Token Sales will begin.
Thanks so much for your support. Feel free to come and join in the discussion on Telegram.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:46:23 AM

Just lowered the minimum contribution amount to $300 following community feedback, and to open DREAM Token Sale to more people! Smiley

Seunexy

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 01:09:14 PM

A lot goes into configuring machine learning. DREAM employs a range of statistical methods in the process of using machine learning to build optimal freelance teams. DREAM frames the tasks you need done and uses it to select the best team for your project.

Read more in this article to find out examples of how to use statistical methods in a machine learning project.

Also feel free to follow DREAM on Twitter.
andro hac

Activity: 574
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:44:38 AM

New CTO Dream !
Frank Fichtenmueller is a full-stack AI Developer creating data-driven applications: From database development, to data modeling, and the final interface software engineering. His background includes Organizational Psychology (the focusing on statistical methods of psychometrics to test and assess professional human behavior).

Read more here

https://blog.dream.ac/dream-is-proud-to-introduce/
Parbey

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

Hope many investor support your idea when ICO will start! Very nice vision, irreproachable vision, mindful activity.

Thanks for the support Steven Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: