Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TOP 5 THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A GOOD ICO  (Read 472 times)
clarkt

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:14:22 PM

First,  any prospective ICO should not be raising too much capital initially.  The outrageous sum been raised will provide unhealthy capital slush that may distract a project and make the project team become complacent.
Second, There must be a capable team.  Third,  the project must have S product or service that really need fund they are asking for.
Fourth, There must be a face to daily activities of such project.  And lastly the ICO must not continue in perpetuity. There must be deadline and clear cut roadmap and milestone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:24:00 PM

I think they already gave the 5 ingredients of a great ICO. As for me I look on the team's activities. Team members joining a lot of blockchain conferences and active on social media creates a big impact on investors. Its not only the product you're investing but also on the developer's expertise.
elsya syafira

Activity: 356

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:43:06 PM

1 we should see the sales transaction of an ico.
2 reading white paper
3 find out the progress of the project website.
4 view the policies provided by the project.
5 understand the intent and journey of its roadmap.

that way we will know whether the project is good or not and the most important thing to follow our feelings and our feelings about the potential of the project.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:49:22 PM

Product, perspective product, roadmap and activities connected to it, whitepaper(optional) and one-paper(a must), linked-in's of developers team and a serious glance on the advisors. Also I like to check the way ANN thread is made and how behave the community.
The first step is to figure out which initial coin offerings are coming up. With sites like ICOalert, developers have a place to list their upcoming pre-sale and public sale. They can also list other information like the soft cap, buy-in price and team profile.
NEERAJ ANAND

Activity: 686
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:24:26 PM
Merited by r.bhalla07 (1)

You have to read whitepaper, team working behind the project, ICO price, Roadmap of the project and sustainability of the project. These are the main factors to check before investing in any ICO.
RonaldDuncan

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:10:28 PM

1. Idea
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4.Roadmap
5.Communication channels
Totally agree on this and also their history reviews about them
yeah_that_guy

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

1. the team (must be experienced)
2. idea
3. WP (should be both meaningful and understandable)
4. token usefulness
5. softcap, hardcap (it should be possible to receive funds enough to create a product without any problems)

that's why i chose Vehicle Lifecylce Blockchain project for investing. they are fully satisfy all the requirements above.
you can take a look and see for yourself - vlb.io
Can you please help me out with some more specific information regarding VLB? I am really looking forward to the project and think its brilliant. I have gone through their white paper the old one. What's new they have brought in the project?

first of all, they decreased softcap and hardcap ($4m and $12m for now). they thought much deeper of the technological architecture of the project so  it'll be more complex design combining two types of blockhouse - a public one based on Ethereum and a closed one, which will be linked through payment channels. VLB also reviewed the value of using their detachment for participants in terms of economic theories of motivation.
everything i told you is just thesises, you can find the updated wp here and learn more.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:02:35 AM

1. idea
2. softcap - hardcap
3. team
4. roadmap
5. social media.

If the idea is successful and the goal they are putting in is an achievable goal, that coin is already successful. If there are those who have already done successful jobs in the team, the potential for the new project is increasing Smiley

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:10:45 AM

Many members already tells which needs to see in good ICO and i think all ICO has it even scam or legit, that is why the important to me is how reliable their project is. Make dipper analysis about the project and the team who create it and how realistic their soft and hard cap. And i found these characteristics in VLB token also having good adviser is great for the team. The link is here i recommend to read their white paper for get moe information about their project http://vlb.io/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
thinhthai

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:29:36 AM

1. Idea
2. Team dev
3. Roadmap
4. Technology
5. Community
That's it!!!
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:33:38 AM
Merited by Steadfast20 (1)

I only look at the:
1. White paper
2. Team of developers
3. Roadmap
4. Community
5. Market
According to this 5 if you properly research on the coin itself you can avoid being scammed and you can get you're profits I'm your investments. This is my opinion.
chanpinchen

Activity: 99

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:12:24 AM

!. Good ideas -that can improve productivity of a certain working system dramatically, Or cutting edge revolutionary technological invention that can change the life of mankind. These ideas must be readily acceptable to the concerned parties, meaning that there is a ready market.
2. The idea must be sold not only to the concerned parties but also to the public through various relevant social media channels. This would enhance the take up rate of the tokens and guarantee success of the ICO.
3. There must have a dynamic team with excellence experience in management and marketing  , and also technical members with in depth technical know how
4. A well written white paper to spell out the usage and control of the fund raise through ICO, the present and future plans, the listing of the tokens in the exchanges, the control of the tokens and the benefits of owning tokens.
5. Token capitalization- the number of issued tokens must not be so huge and disbursed that the token appreciation become minimum even the supporting business is successful.

yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

Well This should be like a checklist of Choosing ICO Project.

1.A Realistic Project Which is Base On Real Situation.
2.A Project Which is Money Must Be Surely Secured.
3. Known Developers (is A Must)
4. Professional Team Which Can Make A Project Run Smooth and Legit.
5. I really prefer a utility Token.

Giving you an Example of A Good ICO project, If you heard about Vehicle Lifecycle Blockhain That's it no other Than. Check Their Website for you to be clarified. Thank You!
rysioslaw

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:35:36 PM

I think:
1. Idea
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4.Roadmap
5.Stream with the owner
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:47:45 PM

I think:
1. Idea
2. Team
3. Whitepaper
4.Roadmap
5.Stream with the owner

According to me these will be the points to consider.
1.Whitepaper
2.Developers
3.Sector where this caters
4.Originating nation
5.Prevoius projects by developers

Am I spamming? Report me!
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:54:29 PM

My version:

A pproach
L eading team
T echnology

C ommunity
O pportunity
I nnovation
N ame
JCLee

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

I think top 5 things to look for in a good ICO are:

- Idea
- Dev team
- Whitepaper
- Roadmap
- Partner

It's just my own idea. I think these 5 things are most important when you want to find out a good ICO project but it's not the only 5 things can help you to find out good projet to invest in Smiley. You also can use analysis ICO project website to help you find out good project to invest as well Cheesy

rysioslaw

Activity: 51

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:05:00 PM

My version:

A pproach
L eading team
T echnology

C ommunity
O pportunity
I nnovation
N ame

It's VERY nice! I haven't merit points, but you should get some, I think.

I saw ICO's with 2 team members and 12 advisors, and antoher with 16 team members without advisors.
Nobody think is it important!
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:11:06 PM

LOOMIA: are a sleeping giant. The world is starting to evolve to implement the Internet of Things into our daily lives.
BABB: bank account based blockchain are facilitating a means for anybody worldwide to obtain a UK bank account, complete with account number, sort code and Iban number for international payments.
DADI: is an all in one powerhouse for any business with an online presence. They provide computing power, database storage, content delivery and variety of digital products which can transform a stagnant website into a vibrant hub any user can immerse themselves in.
DataWallet: are putting the value of data into the hands of you and me, the creators of it.
Fabric: have created a simple drag and drop system for anyone to build their own DApps on their platform.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 05:13:12 PM

I think top 5 things to look for in a good ICO are:

- Idea
- Dev team
- Whitepaper
- Roadmap
- Partner

It's just my own idea. I think these 5 things are most important when you want to find out a good ICO project but it's not the only 5 things can help you to find out good projet to invest in Smiley. You also can use analysis ICO project website to help you find out good project to invest as well Cheesy

Yes these are top 5 things which we need to look before joining any ICO and developers team and roadmap is very important and partner will define the influence of the project.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: