Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:56:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopia exchange is not working!  (Read 72 times)
ccminer.net (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:51:52 PM

Hello folks,

do not deposit any coin into cryptopia in the next future because the site is not processing any deposit or withdrawals, and according to their forums, many traders are reporting that they do not even reply to the tikets.

Unfortunately I'm one of the folks with a stuck deposit with no support!!

I'll update here if eventually I'll get any reply from their support and if  I'll get my coins
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:14:06 PM

Hello folks,

do not deposit any coin into cryptopia in the next future because the site is not processing any deposit or withdrawals, and according to their forums, many traders are reporting that they do not even reply to the tikets.

I'll update here if eventually I'll get any reply from their support and if  I'll get my coins
The team is blocking all of withdrawals transaction in last 24 hours. I've seen so many people are making the same report about that. But there is no update regarding what already happened with cryptopia in the official social media account. It seems there is a chance for cryptopia turn into another cryptsy. My friend gets stuck while try to withdraw his money.

heritage35

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:19:22 PM

It is kind of you creating this thread. I was actually planning to make a deposit and in a good time,you just posted this.
ccminer.net (OP)

Activity: 595
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:07:41 PM

Hello folks,

I'll update here if eventually I'll get any reply from their support and if  I'll get my coins
The team is blocking all of withdrawals transaction in last 24 hours. I've seen so many people are making the same report about that. But there is no update regarding what already happened with cryptopia in the official social media account. It seems there is a chance for cryptopia turn into another cryptsy. My friend gets stuck while try to withdraw his money.

I got the deposit after 4 hours, I'm one of the lucky in this sense, I traded and now my withdrawal is stuck in pending since one hour already!

I hope not to be one of the people that have to wait a month or forever to get his coin.

They recently lost a customer with this, that's a pity because some coin that I like to mine are treadable just there!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: